PDA

View Full Version : Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Gree could add an online chat in the game itself, or something else that would show enemies or allies that are online, just like how this forum is set up.

oijonesey
02-04-2013, 05:37 AM
A way to message all faction members directly onto their own walls would help - especially when there's something urgent to convey as you get something in the 'News' section when you post on peoples walls.

jon_funzio
02-04-2013, 05:40 AM
Skill boost reset - only allowed once every six months to stop abuse (i.e. all skill points into stamina during PvP events); I'd charge 250 gold for this - easy way to make some more money for GREE; although I suspect that people would have a lot less points in Energy than they do now.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 05:42 AM
It's another good idea. I think it's time to push the milestone out further when it comes to communication. I know the Gree team are busy, but no harm giving them ideas ahead or maybe help advance the potential ideas they already have that they might be bringing soon.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Skill boost reset - only allowed once every six months to stop abuse (i.e. all skill points into stamina during PvP events); I'd charge 250 gold for this - easy way to make some more money for GREE; although I suspect that people would have a lot less points in Energy than they do now.

Another cool idea, keep em rolling in!

sacromyces
02-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Adding an faction member assist once a day to the epic boss event. After i max out the boss the event gets boring. This would allow people to utilize the event even after they've maxed the boss.

They could also do a faction boss event or box event.

The box would be much like the pvp tournament most gps locators found by top 50 factions but also include faction prizes at 25, 100, 150, etc.

The boss event would be much like the wd you would declare war on the boss the boss would have massive stats and you would need everyone on to defeat him. Regular random prizes and set bigger prizes at increments. Needs some work but....

Wambo
02-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Adding an faction member assist once a day to the epic boss event. After i max out the boss the event gets boring. This would allow people to utilize the event even after they've maxed the boss.

The box would be much like the pvp tournament most gps locators found by top 50 factions but also include faction prizes at 25, 100, 150, etc.

The boss event would be much like the wd you would declare war on the boss the boss would have massive stats and you would need everyone on to defeat him. Regular random prizes and set bigger prizes at increments. Needs some work but....

I like that. You also gave me the idea for VIP status. Rather than inviting VIP or buying the VIP status for 10 gold- to help allie-up, perhaps we could use the same VIP idea for the factions. We only just started our faction and finding new people to join our faction is becoming difficult...

Jonmutley
02-04-2013, 08:45 AM
I think it would be a great idea if our faction forums have one or two threads so the forum can have a bit more space. Sometimes Iv found I come on and there has been so much going on in the faction that the post I sent 2 hours ago has disappeared out of the bottom along with the reply. Also, the idea of a faction message siren would be excellent so you know a reply has come in. By the way, love this thread! :)

Wambo
02-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I think it would be a great idea if our faction forums have one or two threads so the forum can have a bit more space. Sometimes Iv found I come on and there has been so much going on in the faction that the post I sent 2 hours ago has disappeared out of the bottom along with the reply. Also, the idea of a faction message siren would be excellent so you know a reply has come in. By the way, love this thread! :)

And I'm sure we all love your idea too. I love the message siren the best! Wouldn't it be great that we could get the siren noise even if the modern war app wasn't open, either way that would be awesome- WOOOooooowoooooOOOO!

Also, separate faction walls for different topics would be great for the more advanced players!

"Keep Em Rolling"

Web323
02-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Skill point reset would be awesome, but how about a monthly drawing for a special prize that cost 50 Gold to enter.

Napolemon
02-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Improve the VIP feature so you invite only players of similar strength/IPH or above.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Skill point reset would be awesome, but how about a monthly drawing for a special prize that cost 50 Gold to enter.

Jon_Funzio already beat you to the skill reset idea Web's, although the monthly drawing is another great idea. Like a lottery ticket- liking it. Wish you could like a comment on here like FB. We could all see how our comments are appreciated.

HGF69
02-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Skill points reset too inc all level 5 map points

Wambo
02-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Improve the VIP feature so you invite only players of similar strength/IPH or above.

Quite right, it is annoying when you can only find people that are weaker than you. But then again only those who have just started the game use the VIP options. At level 100+ everyone already has learned that the more allies you have the better, and once you hit 500 allies, there isn't really any point in accepting for more. I heard its bad to have to many allies, as your more visible on the rivals screen. But regardless, the similar strength/IPH really makes sense if you are making use of the VIP options...

Wambo
02-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Skill points reset too inc all level 5 map points

Just out of curiosity, why all the level 5 map points? You mean when you complete each level, five times yes? I can't understand why this could be an advantage? Please, enlighten us all!

King little fruit fly
02-04-2013, 10:12 AM
It would be nice to ban use of gold for the wd events once and while, to see how factions rank up? It is the best way to level the field.

But I can dream, cannot I??

Wambo
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
It would be nice to ban use of gold for the wd events once and while, to see how factions rank up? It is the best way to level the field.

But I can dream, cannot I??

You can dream, perhaps I can join you lol :-D

kguittar
02-04-2013, 10:41 AM
I would love to be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats. currently the only way to view them is accept them, then dump them.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I would love to be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats. currently the only way to view them is accept them, then dump them.

Gree, if your looking to employ new recruits, I think you just found them! Great idea Kguittar, even when you go to dump em, you have to find them!

"Keep Em Rolling"

fluffy402
02-04-2013, 11:34 AM

You think beating bosses is easy? What level are you and what's your attack score?

Wambo
02-04-2013, 11:49 AM
You think beating bosses is easy? What level are you and what's your attack score?

I can't see where you said he thinks its "easy". He said its "boring". And I agree, once you get so far, that you can't beat the epic boss's anymore without gold, it does get boring if you don't. But im sure thats Gree's plan. His idea of "Adding an faction member assist once a day to the epic boss event" would be an awesome idea. But I doubt Gree see's that idea profitable. Shame really.

Anyhow this thread is for ideas, not to start judging each other...

"Keep the IDEA's Rolling"

Cmputrgbln
02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Incorporate forum-like features into the factions page. Would love to be able to perform additional functions similar to what Y! groups have:
- Share Links (sticky til removed)
- Share Files
- Message all members via email
- Database table feature
- Polling
- Calendar/reminders

Cmputrgbln
02-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Ability to export your units count, building status and profile data into a text file to be emailed. This will help greatly especially when trying to figure out what you have and to help track things.

HGF69
02-04-2013, 01:31 PM
A breakdown of your A/D stats by:
Infantry
Ground
Air
Sea
It would help see where the weaknesses were and where improvements could be made.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Man that's the gayest sh.it I ever heard.

Lol if you don't like it, find another thread to your likening. Like seniors like ourselves want to listen to a junior anyway.

As I said, this is for people's ideas. Not to judge without explaination.

HGF69
02-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Just out of curiosity, why all the level 5 map points? You mean when you complete each level, five times yes? I can't understand why this could be an advantage? Please, enlighten us all!

Yes, the bonus point. Just in case they forget it counts.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=Cmputrgbln;583147]Incorporate forum-like features into the factions page. Would love to be able to perform additional functions similar to what Y! groups have:
- Share Files
- Database table feature
- Polling
- Calendar/reminders
&
Ability to export your units count, building status and profile data into a text file to be emailed. This will help greatly especially when trying to figure out what you have and to help track things.

This is another example of dedicated players. I find it hard to do research on our new recruits in our faction. This idea would truly help. They send you a text file so you can decide whether they are worthy or not to join your faction. And I also like the instant email idea. It kinda covers any alerts from your faction if the modern war app is closed.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Have something against junior members?

Negative juniors, yes.
As I said, if this thread isn't to your likening, find another and stop spamming ours.
Good day to you and goodbye.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Blimey, I forgot about that. Is it one bonus point per every 5 level completed?

You guys with these ideas are doing great!
"Keep Em Rolling"

Major Ed Rush
02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Just my 2 cents seen as its something that I am going through at the moment. A method by where you can retrieve your account if your device is stolen that does not require sending a ticket in. Waiting to see if i can get an account transferred that i had spent a couple of hundred dollars on is a pain, especially with knowing that there ticket list has to be damn long.

Second thing totally trivial but put corner posts for the fence decorations in, ah the amount of people that use tress to hide the corners isn't funny.

Hero of Time
02-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Sorry if this was already mentioned but I think it would be a great idea if we could have a building that pays out gold instead of cash. 1 free bar per day then you can upgrade it to 100 gold bars per day at level 10. It'll help the free players get some gold to boost their stats and it'll save the big spenders some money.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Just my 2 cents seen as its something that I am going through at the moment. A method by where you can retrieve your account if your device is stolen that does not require sending a ticket in. Waiting to see if i can get an account transferred that i had spent a couple of hundred dollars on is a pain, especially with knowing that there ticket list has to be damn long.

Second thing totally trivial but put corner posts for the fence decorations in, ah the amount of people that use tress to hide the corners isn't funny.

If your using Apple, doesn't iCloud cover that? If not, I'm sure Gree can help link your new device with your old apple ID?
As for the corner posts, it's a good point. You made me laugh when you said about using trees. Funny yet so true. I used to do the same, it really adds that extra touch to your base. But unfortunately, others can't see them. My Dad has Android and you can see each others decorations. But all my friends with apple says the same. Back in the days of Funzio, they explained that it was because of the lack of memory space. But I had so much memory space available as opposed to my dads. I found it hard to work out. So I sold them to gain extra space.

Good luck to linking your game to your new device.
I'm sure we're all with you when I say fingers crossed.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Sorry if this was already mentioned but I think it would be a great idea if we could have a building that pays out gold instead of cash. 1 free bar per day then you can upgrade it to 100 gold bars per day at level 10. It'll help the free players get some gold to boost their stats and it'll save the big spenders some money.

I'm sorry everybody. But this guy is the winner! Could you imagine it?
Gree, we want due to popular demand!!

Pretty Please...

... With cherries on top?

Hero of Time
02-04-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm a winner!

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm a winner!

Can't believe I never thought of this!! You hit the nail right on the head dude!
Wish I could award you one bar of gold, or maybe at least a bumper sticker lol.

But who can do better? :-/

Come on guys, what else is on your mind? I'm sure Gree is appreciating this thread as well as positive users.

"Keep Em Rolling"

Hero of Time
02-04-2013, 02:10 PM
I'll take that bar of gold. I'm a free player, I need it.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I'll take that bar of gold. I'm a free player, I need it.

Ever heard of TapJoy?

With over 1500 posts, I hope so for your sake lol.

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Infantry
Ground
Air
Sea
It would help see where the weaknesses were and where improvements could be made.

Now this is interesting, a very well made point...

Thief
02-04-2013, 02:37 PM

Yea i proposed that idea about 8 months ago.

I even said you could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)

I also had brought up the idea of a Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver. Plus i would have had to have the building to convert my cash to silver and that can only process 100 bars a day?

Wambo
02-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Yea i proposed that idea about 8 months ago.

I even said you could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)

I also had brought up the idea of a Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver. Plus i would have had to have the building to convert my cash to silver and that can only process 100 bars a day?

Where did you "Thief" this idea from?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

Great thinking though, I'm sure their still thinking of it if you had already brought the subject to mind. It's gotta be one of their tricks up their sleeve for us later on in the game. It would convert so many free users to actually buying this. I would not wait for TapJoy to earn -this- I would put my hand deep in my pocket.

And I'm loving the silver currency idea...

If the Gree team are reading this, please give us a sneaky insight

With more cherries on top

Thief
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Found the Quote back in July when someone was talking about Converting Cash Into Gold. They were trying to argue turning 20 Million Cash would be Equal to 1500 gold.

The biggest issue i see with trading Cash for gold is "Gold Inflation"

First 20 Million Cash shouldn't buy you 1500 gold. A fair ratio i think would be 10 Million=50-100 Gold Bars. (know i know that free players will hate me for this comment but know i'm that same player and i'll tell you why it's soo steep)

The ability to earn Cash is near unlimited in this game and the longer you play the more each person has access to earn. While the IPH event doesn't support my numbers i would say anyone that has been playing this game for 6 months or more should have a IPH of 250k+. This number will keep growing and by it's nature is fine since Cash can only buy you upgrades to buildings (which get increasingly more expensive or units that will die sooner or later) This keeps inflation a non issue.

However since Gold Represent "REAL MONEY" the gold in the game is limited. Also the purchases you make can be exclusive and "immortal". This makes gold highly desirable. Gold players pay hundreds to even thousands of dollars to play this game and would feel almost cheated if i could spend 20 million cash to get the same of what someone spends $100 "REAL Dollars" to play. However if i had to pay 150-300 million cash then they wouldn't notice nearly as soon. However what would happen is more and more gold would exist. While events, refills and buildings wouldn't have a noticable impact to the game gold Units would. This in turn would make the value of those units in the long run go down in value and 6 months to a year down the road Gree would have to change the Vault size from 1500 gold bars to 2000 gold bars for the same $99. (honestly they already do this anyways by offering better units for the same gold)

Whats the solution? SILVER? WHAT? No seriously. Make a new currency. Silver is what you can convert your Cash into. Silver can be used on Events, Stamina and health refills and buildings (you can set whatever price ratio compared to gold you feel is required. I would reccomend 10 Silver would be the equivalant to 1 gold bar on the items you can purchase with silver as a substitute to gold for thematic reasons and 10 million cash would get you 500-1000 Silver) However you can't buy special units in the game with silver. I would love to be able to buy these units with silver but gree is a compnany that still wants some exclusives for their paying customers. These are the most powerful thing to buy with gold and i think it should stay that way.

On Additional notes you could add some better units that only Silver/gold can buy (not limited editions just more units). You could add a completely different Vault for us to store Silver (Vault Size 10,000?) (gotta give the gold players a new item to attack for) and you could even build a Silver Mine building to produce Silver. This is something you could pitch that would probably get accepted in my eyes.

~Thief
By the way for my idea i need 1500 Gold Bars hahaha

IlliniFan1
02-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Having "silver" in the game would be amazing. Good thinking, Thief!

fluffy402
02-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Silver should be used for "mega hits", speeding up building times, certain buildings, stamina, and energy. Gold should be used for scratchers, units, and most special events. Special events are the only way to get any decent value out of gold.

If I could pay an extra few million to make a 100-hour upgrade into a 50-hour upgrade, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Thief, you done well thinking of a new currency. Gree would never allow us to create free gold, because all the big gold spenders would probably go on strike- saying its unfair. And in all fairness to them it would be true. But then in all fairness to free players is that you can earn free gold through TapJoy anyway... But until everyone can decide unanimously, Silver would be a great way forward. Long winded for sure but it's fair. And just as You and Fluffy describes that your limited to what you can do with silver as opposed to gold, would keep all the big gold spenders happy, and all the free players excited and looking forward to returning to Modern War on a daily basis, if not more. Thinking about it, Silver would be beneficial for Gree, it would manipulate free players mind and create a gateway to becoming a gold spender.

HGF69
02-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Play the same account on multiple devices rather than transferring

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Play the same account on multiple devices rather than transferring

I agree to have the choice. I'm sure many people would want this. I did at one point but with the factions, I took it upon myself to use my second iOS device to create a new profile. That way, my original game can fund our faction, whilst my new profile gets to reap the rewards also.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:21 AM
I use up all my TJ offers for CC.

P.S.: Admin, you're a douche. Do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Who wants to shoot me down this time?

HGF69
02-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Lol if you don't like it, find another thread to your likening. Like seniors like ourselves want to listen to a junior anyway.

As I said, this is for people's ideas. Not to judge without explaination.

Wambo ignore this idiot, Red Mist is the same guy as Hero of Time who is also the same guy as Joaquim11. He has numerous accounts and trolls his own spam.

*Edited to add - it seems RedMist's account (Hero of Time/Joaquim11) got deleted for his comment earlier, about time.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Wambo ignore this idiot, Red Mist is the same guy as Hero of Time who is also the same guy as Joaquim11. He has numerous accounts and trolls his own spam.

Talk about split personalities lol- and there was me thinking "Hero of Time" was alright... Pffff.

Thanks Mr 69, if I may!

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:48 AM
it seems RedMist's account (Hero of Time/Joaquim11) got deleted for his comment earlier, about time.

I reported him for instigating an argument using the tiny small triangle with an exclamation mark inside, situated at the far bottom left of the comment. It's inline with the "reply/reply with quote" options. I'm not going to give these guys who like to troll, the satisfaction they want. My mind is at peace now. :-D

HGF69
02-05-2013, 03:07 AM
During Brazil you had to jump out the Battle menu to the forum, quite a few menus to navigate so put the internal forum within the battle menu.

Also would be great to see a little green or red light next to each player during battles to see who's on line and who's not.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 03:14 AM
During Brazil you had to jump out the Battle menu to the forum, quite a few menus to navigate so put the internal forum within the battle menu.

Also would be great to see a little green or red light next to each player during battles to see who's on line and who's not.

Not quite sure what your talking about since our faction missed the battle for brazil. I'm sure it will make sense when we have a crack at Greenland!

And the online light (green or red) was the idea I had that made me start this thread. Although, it's a lot simpler and would be an easy upgrade to the game

Wambo
02-05-2013, 03:17 AM
I also think that we should be able to contribute money, gold, valour, event chests etc etc, between faction members to help one another out, rather than just the faction itself.

HGF69
02-05-2013, 03:55 AM
A button on the main screen to vault money rather than two hits to vault.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 04:21 AM
A button on the main screen to vault money rather than two hits to vault.

Mmm maybe on a tablet, but on a mobile- god no lol! Nice thought though.

Thief
02-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Thief, you done well thinking of a new currency. Gree would never allow us to create free gold, because all the big gold spenders would probably go on strike- saying its unfair. And in all fairness to them it would be true. But then in all fairness to free players is that you can earn free gold through TapJoy anyway... But until everyone can decide unanimously, Silver would be a great way forward. Long winded for sure but it's fair. And just as You and Fluffy describes that your limited to what you can do with silver as opposed to gold, would keep all the big gold spenders happy, and all the free players excited and looking forward to returning to Modern War on a daily basis, if not more. Thinking about it, Silver would be beneficial for Gree, it would manipulate free players mind and create a gateway to becoming a gold spender.

Yea it was long winded but i figure why re-type what has already been said. I thought it was rather Brilliant and Gree would manipulate it how they saw fit...but i don't think we will see it (even though if gree would properly implement it would greatly help the game without cutting into the profits very much i think)

PsychoTTi
02-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Some of these may have already been said but these are some things I think would be useful:
- A means of posting to all members
- A daily check in button (or "last active" timer) to keep tabs on the level of activity
- A leadership table of total donations to the faction for faction leaders (A must I feel)
- An edit mode in order to sort out your base in one including decorations instead of having to do it all one at a time
- An increase in vault size
- A means for faction leaders to reward players (with possibly a symbol next to their name on the members list like player of the tournament)
- A notification on the faction to indicate a recent post in the forum
- View the stats of new member requests before making a decision
- A building that produces gold, even a small amount would be great
- A silver currency to be purchased with in-game cash

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee =]

Wambo
02-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Some of these may have already been said but these are some things I think would be useful:
- A means of posting to all members
- A daily check in button (or "last active" timer) to keep tabs on the level of activity
- A leadership table of total donations to the faction for faction leaders (A must I feel)
- An edit mode in order to sort out your base in one including decorations instead of having to do it all one at a time
- A means for faction leaders to reward players (with possibly a symbol next to their name on the members list like player of the tournament)
- View the stats of new member requests before making a decision
- A building that produces gold, even a small amount would be great
- A silver currency to be purchased with in-game cash

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee =]

The following hasn't been said...

- A leadership table of total donations to the faction for faction leaders

Good work PsychoTTi

King little fruit fly
02-05-2013, 08:42 AM
To make everyone's life easier, place the units we just won from boss event, 10 piece or leader board event, or wd event, to the left most (or first)on the inventory so we dont need to scroll left and right over and over to find them.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 09:35 AM
To make everyone's life easier, place the units we just won from boss event, 10 piece or leader board event, or wd event, to the left most (or first)on the inventory so we dont need to scroll left and right over and over to find them..

Yea I agree, would make life a lot easier.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Too bad! You want gold, you buy it!

Na, we'll just TapJoy it :-D

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:41 PM
No! You've found our weakness! Must talk to the people at GREE to tell them to take MW off the Tapjoy market!

And why would they do that? It's a smart marketing technique. And I bet Gree gets payed more than any individual can give...

Anyway, this thread is for ideas. Not to slate them. Move on to the next thread and spam that one instead.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Sorry. Being a douchebag is in my nature. I am admin you know.

Mmm, I bet your that split personality guy with different accounts. Anyhow, input an idea or get reported for spam.

"Keep Em Rolling"

Wambo
02-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Another Spammer bites the dust... Thank you, who ever that was :-)

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Another Spammer bites the dust... Thank you, who ever that was :-)Just confirmed he is banned. "Admin" and CJ54 are both on so for who banned him, I have no clue. But thanks whoever :3

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Shoot, I thought I'd be able to edit out that picture before I got quoted or something. And no thanks, I'm straight :)

How come I can't see these posts, and is CJ really "The" CJ?

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
How come I can't see these posts, and is CJ really "The" CJ?Haha, now I look like a blabbering idiot. CJ must have banned him and removed his posts. And nope, that CJ wasn't really CJ. The real CJ is "CJ54" but this CJ was "CJ54."; Notice the period?

Edit: I'm just going to remove the earlier posts ^_^

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Haha, now I look like a blabbering idiot. CJ must have banned him and removed his posts. And nope, that CJ wasn't really CJ. The real CJ is "CJ54" but this CJ was "CJ54."; Notice the period?

Edit: I'm just going to remove the earlier posts ^_^

Now I see it lol, thanks for that, I will keep an eye out for this type of shenanigans.

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Now I see it lol, thanks for that, I will keep an eye out for this type of shenanigans.Another thing to look out for is the writing colour; The forum doesn't have the colour code for the admins so if someone looks like a fack admin, compare the colour to a post by CJ. If you truly wanted to impersonate an admin, you'd have to use outside-of-GREE tricks but I'm not going to say what the tricks are :)

Archer59
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
"Also would be great to see a little green or red light next to each player during battles to see who's on line and who's not."

My thoughts exactly!

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Another thing to look out for is the writing colour; The forum doesn't have the colour code for the admins so if someone looks like a fack admin, compare the colour to a post by CJ. If you truly wanted to impersonate an admin, you'd have to use outside-of-GREE tricks but I'm not going to say what the tricks are :)

But no one can use the name "CJ54", right?
Except for putting a sly comma or full stop in the name?

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:36 PM
But no one can use the name "CJ54", right?Under normal circumstances, yes. "CJ54" is locked down but there is a very slight possibility that someone can manipulate their name to turn into 'CJ54". I doubt it works here and I doubt it works on many letters.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Under normal circumstances, yes. "CJ54" is locked down but there is a very slight possibility that someone can manipulate their name to turn into 'CJ54". I doubt it works here and I doubt it works on many letters.

Well maybe I can just compare the online status to the real CJ, to the fakes. If a fake is online but CJ isn't, then I know something is fishy.

Anyway this is for ideas, I'm sure you have something to say about Android? Spill it lol!

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Well maybe I can just compare the online status to the real CJ, to the fakes. If a fake is online but CJ isn't, then I know something is fishy.

Anyway this is for ideas, I'm sure you have something to say about Android? Spill it lol!Haha, silly me. I took the more complicated approach with comparing colours and what not; I completely forgot about the online status thing. Kudos for reminding me about that. Also, what do you want me to say about Android? I'll happily answer your questions to the best of knowledge but to give an answer, there must be a question :)

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Haha, silly me. I took the more complicated approach with comparing colours and what not; I completely forgot about the online status thing. Kudos for reminding me about that. Also, what do you want me to say about Android? I'll happily answer your questions to the best of knowledge but to give an answer, there must be a question :)

Tell us the #1 thing you want, to improve the android app- or just a future idea for the game. Otherwise you will have to be reported for spam too ;-)

HGF69
02-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Just confirmed he is banned. "Admin" and CJ54 are both on so for who banned him, I have no clue. But thanks whoever :3

I have a pretty good idea who that was, it also seems someone who had two accounts booted yesterday got the other one they created yesterday banned today. Thankfully it looks like admin is taking this seriously around here, we'll done, maybe his faction HTC needs to do the same.

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Tell us the #1 thing you want, to improve the android app- or just a future idea for the game. Otherwise you will have to be reported for spam too ;-)Lol, I forgot about the true purpose of the thread. The one thing I would do is fix the lag. Android lag is terrible and quite antagonizing.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol, I forgot about the true purpose of the thread. The one thing I would do is fix the lag. Android lag is terrible and quite antagonizing.

Yea, when I helped set up my Dads account on his Samsung 10.1 I realised it was a bit laggy. Is this due to Android though or the MW app?

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Yea, when I helped set up my Dads account on his Samsung 10.1 I realised it was a bit laggy. Is this due to Android though or the MW app?I'm not sure. My android phone isn't exactly "state of the art" but it runs other apps fine. I assume that it's Modern War. Either my phone can't handle MW and its assets or something, I'm not sure.

Wambo
02-05-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure. My android phone isn't exactly "state of the art" but it runs other apps fine. I assume that it's Modern War. Either my phone can't handle MW and its assets or something, I'm not sure.

I don't think it's your phone, as my dads "state of the art" Samsung tablet with lots of available memory space even has that trouble. It must be the MW app for some strange reason?

Wambo
02-06-2013, 02:35 AM

Back to the decorations. I think the memory should be on Gree's servers, and not on our devices. I have seen one of the Pirates using a bunch on barrels to show a pirates flag/symbol. And myself I had my base look real fortified with fences around the entire perimeter and bushes camouflaging my turrets and other defences. But all these ideas are wasted if no one can see them...
... I feel real sorry for people who bought that "Triumphal Arc" for 150 gold that is located in the special section of extras (decorations)

Also if or when this subject is fixed, maybe some cooler decorations like a search light tower with the search light constantly searching. I know it's a bit odd when the game is always light, and never dark. But that would also be an awesome idea, bring night time to the game???
Anyone else got some ideas for decorations?

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Ack! Why did I say that? I shouldn't be discussing bans. I'm gonna go report myself because of this.

Not unless he is you lol, otherwise your staying due to popular demand!

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Thank you for allowing me to stay. Sorry about that post a couple of pages back discussing bans. I beg you to report that post.

Get out of here "69" no need to thank lol and no I'm not reporting you and even if I did or someone else did, MW admin would ignore with a smile on their face.

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Wambo, just click the blue icon in the edited quote to take you to the post and report it. I should be banned for discussing bans. I've also left Bravehearts of Scotland. We were getting pounded and I left them for dead.

But how can you get pounded if the the Greenland event hasn't started yet?

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:07 PM
But how can you get pounded if the the Greenland event hasn't started yet?

You nut case, since this thread is about general ideas for the game, I recommend you to talk to a psychologist that will help you become saner for future MW gaming

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Was talking about Brazil. Left after I got my prize but continued to advertise so that other players could get pounded during Greenland. We've also been recieving threats from PUN and I'm too scared to go up against them because I'm a coward and I left the faction I helped create in disgrace.

I always wondered what PUN actually stands for? And yea, watch out for them. I wonder how they feel now that everyone plays "their" game or strategies. If your reading this PUN, we thank you for helping Gree come up the factions idea. Hands up to you. But leave "69" alone, you obviously made your point already by the sounds of things lol...

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Yea PUN leave me alone! Hit the remaining members of Bravehearts of Scotland! The faction just folded but you can find them scattered throughout many levels!

Lol'ing!! As for the request, you have successfully been accepted. As for your old faction, what fortifications did you have?

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
That's classified information. As a parting gift, I promised my former faction members not to give out any vital information.

Now that's loyalty right there, but you can't blame me for asking haha!

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Yea what I lack in courage I make up for in loyalty.

Just curious, but how did you guys step on their toes? Or someone's toes that normally escalates to the entire PUN team in my experience.

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:29 PM
One of my former faction mates(will not mention his name)was visiting his allies and when he came across a HLP, he found PUN members on his allies' walls and started mouthing off the PUN members and because of that, the whole faction now has trouble with PUN.

A HLP ?? Explain pls

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:33 PM
High level player. The guy was at level 200.

Well here is another idea for evolving game play to all the Noobs, stay the hell away from PUN. And respect the fact that most these guys "pay for our gaming in order for us to play for free" Or something like that...

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Yea. I made a retirement thread here and an introductory thread in CC. You should check them out.

No thanks pal, I tried Crime City, done pretty well in it too but it doesn't cut it as opposed to MW- to which is why I deleted that app a very long time ago and concentrated on MW. (Well to a point then I deleted this app too. But when I help out family to load up this game for them, I realised how the games milestones had been pushed forward. It soon dragged me back lol)

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
To each his own. It was nice knowing you Wambo!

Cheers!
-HGF69

Your a stupid fake, I pity losers like you. Make yourself a new profile cos this one your using is getting banned. Your not worthy of such a brave heart name...

Wambo
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm hurt, Wambo. I thought we was homies.

Stop being an idiot and I might try and see through that some day. That's if we ever get to see who the real you is...

Now go away...

Wambo
02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
A new but brilliant idea has to be said here. Stop letting other people use names that have already been taken... Doesn't matter how you try to manipulate the name, a name is a name. It's not hard to fix this Gree.

I think the gold building just got pushed down to number two- haha.

Wambo
02-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Yep, going going- banned!

General Maximus
02-06-2013, 01:06 PM
How about increasing the vault size from 10mil to 100 mil. Just look at the cost of some of the upgrades for these high payout buildings like the AC or the Arc Mine. Most won't be able to get those to the high levels.

How about increasing the strength of the best unit purchased with cash to 100 attack or more and over 100 d. They can be separate units, but something a lot stronger than what's currently available.

Wambo
02-06-2013, 01:09 PM
How about increasing the vault size from 10mil to 100 mil. Just look at the cost of some of the upgrades for these high payout buildings like the AC or the Arc Mine. Most won't be able to get those to the high levels.

How about increasing the strength of the best unit purchased with cash to 100 attack or more and over 100 d. They can be separate units, but something a lot stronger than what's currently available.

An increase volt size is becoming a must these days. But that is probably Gree's strategy to make people pay real cash. Gotta take your hat down for that. Smart move... But this would be nice.

And upgrading single units sounds fantastic!!

Major Ed Rush
02-06-2013, 01:33 PM
A new but brilliant idea has to be said here. Stop letting other people use names that have already been taken... Doesn't matter how you try to manipulate the name, a name is a name. It's not hard to fix this Gree.

I think the gold building just got pushed down to number two- haha.

Agree, as someone that's new to the forum i had been enjoying reading the wealth of info on here from more experienced players. It's annoying that the current .ar$e hat that's dribbleing on here is around. It's a little off putting from what seems to be a good bunch of people.

Maybe they can do something to remove the variation on names, or perhaps the said person needs to take a hard look at there life.

Sorry yes it's a small rant, but geez they can be annoying

Wambo
02-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Agree, as someone that's new to the forum i had been enjoying reading the wealth of info on here from more experienced players. It's annoying that the current .ar$e hat that's dribbleing on here is around. It's a little off putting from what seems to be a good bunch of people.

Maybe they can do something to remove the variation on names, or perhaps the said person needs to take a hard look at there life.

High five to you brother

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 06:08 PM
give me more much stronger cash Infantry units to balance the game.

and 50mil vault.

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 06:11 PM

This would piss a lot of Alex, Sir, NakedCherriPie, Kraken, and jeffrey out there. :D

Jonmutley
02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Iv got a belter of an idea. How about a beat the boss but its joaquim! Then, we can all get the pleasure of banishing him ourselves! I would pay gold to give him 25 slaps! Lol. We could win the joaquim chipper, the joaquim cattle prod or, even better, the joaquim dumpster truck crusher? I think I'm on to a winner here.........:)

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
I must miss the fun here early today, Jon, could you fill me in with the joaquim rant? ;)

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Another idea I would like to see is for the scratcher icons to be fixed. They're so confusing. In CC, we have stuff like Money=Ingame Cash, Bullet-Proof Vest=Armour and so on. But in MW, somehow, a grenade equals a boat? I doesn't make sense and it would take almost no effort to replace the 4 icons.

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Grenade is for Infantry as shield is Sea.

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Grenade is for Infantry as shield is Sea.Whoops, my bad. I haven't played for about a week so my memory of the scratcher is fuzzy.

hombre
02-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Infantry
Ground
Air
Sea

this. and that would be a great&easy to do feature for the toolkit aswell. raw and boosted ofc..

hombre
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM

am i missing something here? do we get an additional skill point for completing a map 5 times?

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
am i missing something here? do we get an additional skill point for completing a map 5 times?Yep, at the bottom-left of the screen, there is a thing that displays your map level. If you rank the map up to level 5 and complete the level 5 jobs, you get a bonus skill point as a reward.

hombre
02-06-2013, 09:31 PM

Yep, at the bottom-left of the screen, there is a thing that displays your map level. If you rank the map up to level 5 and complete the level 5 jobs, you get a bonus skill point as a reward.

thanks.. i am flabberghasted ;) another thing, what about the fence decorations and corners and trees that someone mentioned here? is there any trick to make decorations actually useful? never bought any cause i assumed they were just, well, decorations..

but i dont wanna hijack the thread, great ideas, keep em coming!

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 09:53 PM
thanks.. i am flabberghasted ;) another thing, what about the fence decorations and corners and trees that someone mentioned here? is there any trick to make decorations actually useful? never bought any cause i assumed they were just, well, decorations..

but i dont wanna hijack the thread, great ideas, keep em coming!One of the main uses of decorations I've heard of is using them to hide levels. If you put a bunch in front of a building, they'll will probably cover the building level and that will deter some rivals from raiding.

Tournai
02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Sell Faction Concrete to add in the Faction Bank!

This way We can earn our Bonusses earlier

Cmputrgbln
02-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Raise the cap on number of allies and units you can bring to each fight. As it stands, I have no reason to go beyond 500 allies as that is all I can bring with me per fight/raid. I have close to 4k units that sits unused in my inventory because I can only bring 2k each fight/raid. If not, at least allow us to sell the cash units for 1/2 the cost so we can get rid of the unused 'junk'...

Tournai
02-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Sell Faction Concrete to add in the Faction Bank!

This way We can earn our Bonusses earlier

Also Move or Sell Extentions!

I know to move or sell it has to be empty!

Thief
02-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Raise the cap on number of allies and units you can bring to each fight. As it stands, I have no reason to go beyond 500 allies as that is all I can bring with me per fight/raid. I have close to 4k units that sits unused in my inventory because I can only bring 2k each fight/raid. If not, at least allow us to sell the cash units for 1/2 the cost so we can get rid of the unused 'junk'...

Sorry Raising the Cap on the number of Allies i would be adamantly opposed too. Why?
Because of the Casualty Rates. When you bring in 200 vs. 2000 Troops to battle your casualties are naturally 10x higher (assuming you have no Indestructible units as that would throw the cals off..but the percentage would actually go higher but you would loose fewer troops)

Anyways Now if you bring 3000 Troops to battle that means you just incresed your potential Consumption rate by 50% compared to a full army now.

I have over 11k right now so i hear where you are coming from and it would be nice to sell them back at half cost however.

Cmputrgbln
02-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Now if you bring 3000 Troops to battle that means you just incresed your potential Consumption rate by 50% compared to a full army now.

I understand that more troops to battle means higher potential casualty rate. But balance that with the fact that now your meat shields are back in action again. I would have to think that if you have 400 or 500 Light Gunners or Desert Soldiers that you would want them to be all included for each battle so that they can asorbe losses that would've otherwise be attributed to your higher cash/valor units?

Wambo
02-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Add an "are you sure" button after you accidentally buy something stupid like an extra ally lol... I still want my gold back Gree, pls!

Highwired
02-07-2013, 11:47 AM
I would love to see a tab on the faction member section that showed each member's battle points. This would allow faction leaders to promote the great & drop the dead weight.

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
I must miss the fun here early today, Jon, could you fill me in with the joaquim rant? ;) joaquim came on under a new disguise and tried to hijack current players names by setting up a new account on here. He possed as several people but soon got rooted out. He was kicked really quickly which was a result. Keep watching, I'm sure he will try again, you know what he's like! :)

Paisthecoolest
02-07-2013, 07:18 PM

Sell back cash units you no longer want at half price! That is smart

HenryVIII
02-07-2013, 09:00 PM
I would love to see a tab on the faction member section that showed each member's battle points. This would allow faction leaders to promote the great & drop the dead weight.

I really like this idea... To add to this (and to solve the faction member donation tracker) Gree should implement a system like ranks and battle points, to donations, which could be placed next to their name. For example, ranks could go 1-100 or something depending on how much they have donated. A member of rank 1 has donated up to 10million, a member rank of 2 has donated up to 50million, a member rank of 3 has donated up to 200 million, and so on...

Sell back cash units you no longer want at half price! That is smart

I really like this idea.

---

I also suggested a faction box event on the CC forums a while back. Hope this can be implemented!

I like many of these suggestions. I hope Gree is paying attention.

Wambo
02-08-2013, 03:47 AM
There is some really damn cool ideas here Gree...

Well done to everyone who is contributing ideas, Gree could make a whole new game with these. But we ask you Gree, these ideas should help MW first!

"Keep Em Rolling"

Kot
02-08-2013, 04:19 AM
First of all they need to fix all the bugs and answer all the tickets.
Then they can start on a lot of the awsom ideas here

Wambo
02-08-2013, 07:03 AM
I have wondered why they haven't answered my tickets. Each one has a different topic too. One was about why I have not received my daylight breaker, another about an old ban I had and another topic. Maybe it's Grees new strategy? Another idea is to add a better service for VIPs perhaps?

MADCAT
02-08-2013, 07:09 AM
I would like to be able to "lock" my base
so when I am scrolling across my base I don’t accidently try to move or sell a structure.
this would also cut down on GREE support emails asking for “help” because I sold a building I didn’t mean to sell

Wambo
02-09-2013, 04:03 PM
I would like to be able to "lock" my base
so when I am scrolling across my base I don’t accidently try to move or sell a structure.
this would also cut down on GREE support emails asking for “help” because I sold a building I didn’t mean to sell

Very good point - Thumbs up

Wambo
02-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Maybe a new wardrobe would freshen the game up. And a choice of camouflaged faces, and a choice of weapons to wear?

Ericinico
02-09-2013, 04:07 PM
I think a search bar where you can find players not at your level to attack would also be a good idea. Lol.

Wambo
02-09-2013, 04:10 PM
As long as their level was higher than yours, I could agree to that maybe. But then it would cause havoc with people getting harassed.

hoho
02-10-2013, 12:58 AM
faction: i was thinking if faction has grown substantially (although it is 'mechanic'ed by guild increase pay), the challenge as faction leader is to manage the faction itself.

perhaps the question is : how to improve faction, manage faction members and how keep them motivated.

-full statistics could help (donor list, who donate, amount, last active etc as suggested by earlier post, member details extract function ? ) it is a way to look at 'report' and to reward members.

-structure - how about allow member a chance to lead (and experience having) its own team, sounds like a group in a faction or a faction within a faction ? and let them manage/reward their own member.

-Faction member's rank - how about introduce ranks within the factions members - assigned or calculated. this rank similarly exist as purely individual player (private, specialist,corporal...)
but not as faction member performance.

Wambo
02-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Most of what you said has already been said by many, regardless you pieced it together well with some ideas not heard of yet. Good work HoHo

Wambo
02-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Gree has kindly heard our idea about the volt size, noticed I can upgrade past the existing 10 million before but takes a 100+ hours to finish! I'm happy because I know that idea came from our thread!

"Keep the ideas rollin"

HGF69
02-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Wambo your PM box is full

Wambo
02-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Wambo your PM box is full

Not any more!

Paisthecoolest
02-19-2013, 10:10 AM
After the attack. The screen should show the units lost at the top not the bottom. It would be easier to replace them. We can scroll down to see the top 45 if we need to.

Wambo
02-19-2013, 12:32 PM
After the attack. The screen should show the units lost at the top not the bottom. It would be easier to replace them. We can scroll down to see the top 45 if we need to.

Yep, it's that annoying that I just can't be bothered to look anymore...

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:03 PM
I think another good idea will be to show members alliance ID's in the members profile inside faction teams?

Wild Boy
02-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Let's put girls with really big titties walking around the base with their tops off in the game!

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:16 PM
I know this isn't an in game topic but, I hate people trolling this forum so much that i came up with this idea: I think a great idea would be to use your alliance ID as your sign in, obviously still keep the password box. Perhaps the choice to change your in game name to a different name on the forums as most people here don't like other people to know who's in game name they are using. I think this would solve the problem? And if I'm right, you just can't delete your info of the game since its all stored on Gree's servers. Your stuck with one ID and this forum would notice your trying to make another spammy profile if you had a record of trolling.

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Let's put girls with really big titties walking around the base with their tops off in the game!

Haha class

Wai
02-20-2013, 08:28 PM
-full statistics could help (donor list, who donate, amount, last active etc as suggested by earlier post, member details extract function ? ) it is a way to look at 'report' and to reward members..

Don't you already do that within your faction. A function would make it easier but just imagine the potential for glitches and the issues that would arise. wow!

-structure - how about allow member a chance to lead (and experience having) and let them manage/reward their own member.

Your faction can already give people opportunities to lead. Suggest it as a way to improve people.

-Faction member's rank - how about introduce ranks within the factions members - assigned or calculated. this rank similarly exist as purely individual player (private, specialist,corporal...)

You can do this already within your own faction based on anything you want with any rules you want. You don't want a developer telling you how you structure that or when you will change it. I'm sure they don't want to do that either. The only other option I can think of right now would be to have a drop down list of several ranks for the leader to apply as the faction rules dictate. You want to keep your faction running with the rules that your faction determins not those determined by others.

Wild Boy
02-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Haha class

We need a Gentlemen's Club just like in CC but you can get your character to enter the club and see the world through his eyes and be able to tip the strippers and they can give you lap dances too!

oijonesey
02-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Can the donate option allow you to enter an 'm' for million rather than having to put all the zero's in?
It only needs to work for whole millions - any other part of a million would still need to have the full number entered but a quick donation of 1m, 2m etc would be handy

Elzeus
02-21-2013, 06:33 AM
HI this El ZEUS I WAS MEMBER OF LAND DOWN UNDER FACTION , I FOUGHT WITH THEM FOR GREEN LAND COUPLE OF DAYS BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GAVE UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT I LOST THEM I WANT TO JOIN THEM BACK PLEASE GIVE THERE FACTION ID CAPTAIN BUZZA , CAPTION CORNY ADMRIL STEEL I MISS YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME..........ALLIANCE ID 683-753-804

jon_funzio
02-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Suggested before, but will try again in a dedicated thread:

I’ve mentioned before that it is somewhat annoying that many of us have hundreds or even thousands of units that are pretty much redundant – they are too weak to defend or attack. It would be a nice addition to the game to have buildings such as a university and a “mod shop” where these units could be “upgraded”. For example, the at the university you could take one light gunner and convert them into a scout at a cost of 400 gold – meaning that the unit cost of the ranger would be the same as buying it outright.

This unit could then be upgraded to a Ranger at the cost of 1000 gold etc. I would expect the time taken to be an increment of the value of the unit either in gold or stat terms. As converting a heavy gunner (8/5) to a SEAL (10/10) means a plus 7 stat increase, perhaps it takes 7hrs.

The university and mod shop would be upgradeable with the level determining the number of units that you could “train” at the same time – perhaps 2 or 5 per level.

As this is obviously something of a “premium” building I would expect it to cost something around 200-500 gold bars.

I personally would love to upgrade my hundreds of transports, medics and frigates!

morningraider
02-21-2013, 04:22 PM
DK if it's been said:

How about not being attacked by 4-5 guys in under 1 hour & losing $24M to a top 25 faction that doesn't even need the $.

whatever

Kode
02-22-2013, 04:47 AM

The Tookit for MW is a great way to keep track of things, it's a tad tedious to enter it all initially but once it's in there it's easy to see what you have and such.

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:53 AM
The Tookit for MW is a great way to keep track of things, it's a tad tedious to enter it all initially but once it's in there it's easy to see what you have and such.

I can't find this MW toolkit anymore?

Wambo
04-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Well it's been a while since I last came up with some ideas, but here's a few more bright ideas...
* Be able to see health status even if your not at war. Sometimes I'm guessing if its a good idea to commence war because I'm not sure if I had enough time to regenerate health.
* To be able to see which members are online and who's not, just like the green light we have on this forum.
* Place your faction members to the top of your friends list so it's easier to visit them and advise them if need be.
Will update more later...

JimmyThePick
04-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Not if sure if someone has suggested it in this thread but, a confirmation button on the 'Finish Now' action. ( This double-check is present when you attempt to sell a building.) The forum, and I suppose support, is littered with complaints about misclicks and players requesting gold refunds. Personally, I've made the mistake twice and it is quite infuriating.

Brahmin
04-28-2013, 10:17 AM
I agree with you 100% Jimmy, its way to easy to instantly kiss goodbye 1000 or more gold with a finish now. I have done it , and based on the amount of posts in this forum regarding this issue many others have as well.

Wambo
04-28-2013, 10:34 AM
I agree with you 100% Jimmy, its way to easy to instantly kiss goodbye 1000 or more gold with a finish now. I have done it , and based on the amount of posts in this forum regarding this issue many others have as well.
Well I have stated this time after time. A confirmation question after you press anything regarding gold would be priceless. Although we will get some silly idiot who doesn't spend money on gold to say "be careful on what you press" so if your going to say this, jog on elsewhere lol

ModernWar123
04-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Adding a unit for being in a faction. This unit would be like 600 attack and 679 defense. They do this in crime city. I think its a good idea,

Wambo
04-28-2013, 12:28 PM
I like that idea... Perhaps the strength of the unit would depend on your win/loose count?

ModernWar123
04-28-2013, 01:58 PM
The amount won would be the attack and the amout lost would be the defense.
If you have a higher loss ratio you would have a stronger unit in defense.
And if you finish with the best amount of wins you would get a better reward.
There would only be 3 units. One for the best, one for the win over loss, and one for the best loss over wins.

mgriss
04-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Don't know if this was already mentioned... Power Attack for regular PvP? Costs 5-10 stamina or something?

PITA4PRES
04-28-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry everybody. But this guy is the winner! Could you imagine it?
Gree, we want due to popular demand!!

Pretty Please...

... With cherries on top?

Other people have suggested a gold producing building (myself included), but that would cut into Gree's profits too much, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

Rowdydowdy
04-28-2013, 06:02 PM
How about awarding the winners of a battle in world domination 10% of the total points won in the battle. As it is now it doesn't matter if you win or lose.

Sugarymama
04-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I have an idea (sorry if if this was already mentioned but I didn't read through every single post). There should be an option to "freeze and hide" your account for up to one week 3 times annually. The purpose of this is if you're on vacation and don't have the ability to play, traveling on business, or simply need to step away from the madness. The function would "freeze" (meaning no building collections, upgrades, etc.) and "hide" (invisible to all so no attacks or raids, no posts on your wall, etc.) your account for up to 7 days at one time. This way, you don't have to keep constantly checking during a time when you simply don't have the time. I know I could benefit from this function.

Zandeko
04-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Another suggestion:
Stronger defense buildings, current ones are almost useless. Need sea defense buildings as well.
Money units are nearly still worthless even with the update. Due to all the event rewards there needs to be more to spend cash on than faction bonuses. Stronger defense buildings is one way.

Ideas mentioned that I love:
*Chat tab in faction tab.
*Green or red light next to each player during battles to see who's on line and who's not.
*Be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats.
*Additional functions similar to what Y! groups have:
- Share Files
- Database table feature
- Polling
- Calendar/reminders
*A breakdown of your A/D stats by: Infantry\Ground\Air\Sea
*Gold Building that pays out 1 gold bar per day. You could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)
*Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver.
*A daily check in button (or "last active" timer) to keep tabs on the level of activity
*A means for faction leaders to reward players (with possibly a symbol next to their name on the members list like player of the tournament)
*Structure - allow member a chance to lead (and experience having) its own team, sounds like a group in a faction or a faction within a faction ? and let them manage/reward their own member.
*Faction member's rank - how about introduce ranks within the factions members - assigned or calculated. this rank similarly exist as purely individual player (private, specialist,corporal...) Have a drop down list of several ranks for the leader to apply as the faction rules dictate. You want to keep your faction running with the rules that your faction determins not those determined by others.
*To make everyone's life easier, place the units we just won from boss event, 10 piece or leader board event, or wd event, to the left most (or first)on the inventory so we dont need to scroll left and right over and over to find them.
*Tab on the faction member section that showed each member's battle points. This would allow faction leaders to promote the great & drop the dead weight.
*After the attack. The screen should show the units lost at the top not the bottom. It would be easier to replace them. We can scroll down to see the top 45 if we need to.
*Show members alliance ID's in the members profile
*Allow typing donations as 1m instead of all the zero's. Or some way of making it easier.
*Place your faction members to the top of your friends list so it's easier to visit them and advise them if need be.

Other:
People mentioned increasing ally count. As an older player I'm for this. I have around 9k units. Although it would increase consumption rate it would provide more of a reason to buy units with cash. With 500 allies totalling 2k units it's more and more common for old players to have a nearly indestructible army. Of course this would also make it harder for newer players. Perhaps it could be staged. At level 200 your ally count is raised to 750. At level 250 it is raised to 1000. Or something along those lines.

About the idea of having faction members lead... In our faction we assign team leaders to time zones. We separated into 3 different time zones and have team leaders assigned to each. It would be nice to be able to show this grouping in the faction tab, to include the team leader rank.

Factions are close to the size of a platoon in the real military. In a platoon there is a Platoon Leader (typically a 2nd or 1st Lieutenant) and an NCO E-7 to E-8 as the two leaders. In the Army, the NCO is typically an E-8 Master Sergeant. The platoon is broken down into 4 squads. Each squad has two team leaders. It'd be nice to see this implemented into the faction system.

Unrelated:
I created an online forum for my faction, using a free system. It has proven very useful.
We use it to track points earned during war as well.
Follow the link to our forum in my signature.

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:18 PM
The amount won would be the attack and the amout lost would be the defense.
If you have a higher loss ratio you would have a stronger unit in defense.
And if you finish with the best amount of wins you would get a better reward.
There would only be 3 units. One for the best, one for the win over loss, and one for the best loss over wins.
Gree, look no further... Employ this man for ideas!

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Zandeko do what you please pal! It's nice to share new ideas and help everyone's gameplay evolve! I can see you like this thread lol, I forgot all these ideas with the gold factory idea and silver currency... And I like the higher ally count idea, I too have many, not as much as you but 6k is still more than needed. I buy more because I have a different selection of units depending on the battle situation... One group of 2000 is for attack, another set of 2000 for defence and also random units that are strong against sea, air, ground or infantry. Obviously some units that are in your top 45 will be used no matter what. But what about your 1500th-2000th unit...

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't know if this was already mentioned... Power Attack for regular PvP? Costs 5-10 stamina or something?
Now this is where things get interesting :)

Zandeko
04-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Thanks Wambo. I have a high income per hour at around 2.2mil and yet I have barely any need to buy units. Once the war is over I'll upgrade an anniversary center and villa and then head to our sister faction to help them purchase some bonuses.

Zandeko do what you please pal! It's nice to share new ideas and help everyone's gameplay evolve! I can see you like this thread lol, I forgot all these ideas with the gold factory idea and silver currency... And I like the higher ally count idea, I too have many, not as much as you but 6k is still more than needed. I buy more because I have a different selection of units depending on the battle situation... One group of 2000 is for attack, another set of 2000 for defence and also random units that are strong against sea, air, ground or infantry. Obviously some units that are in your top 45 will be used no matter what. But what about your 1500th-2000th unit...

Wambo
04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
I have an idea (sorry if if this was already mentioned but I didn't read through every single post). There should be an option to "freeze and hide" your account for up to one week 3 times annually. The purpose of this is if you're on vacation and don't have the ability to play, traveling on business, or simply need to step away from the madness. The function would "freeze" (meaning no building collections, upgrades, etc.) and "hide" (invisible to all so no attacks or raids, no posts on your wall, etc.) your account for up to 7 days at one time. This way, you don't have to keep constantly checking during a time when you simply don't have the time. I know I could benefit from this function.
Great idea Mama but this gives people the chance to step back from the game and allows them to breathe, perhaps forget about the game because there's no URGENCY... Like with all commission paid jobs, knowing that the customer is urgent, you know they will pay, and pay, and pay more unfortunately... Great idea as I said but I doubt they will see any logic when all Gree think about is the money :-/

Yankster
04-28-2013, 08:35 PM
A floating chat window just like Microsoft allows...........,,.

Wambo
04-28-2013, 09:00 PM
A floating chat window just like Microsoft allows...........,,.
Another gold idea...

"Keep Em Rollin In"

Wambo
04-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks Wambo. I have a high income per hour at around 2.2mil and yet I have barely any need to buy units. Once the war is over I'll upgrade an anniversary center and villa and then head to our sister faction to help them purchase some bonuses.
Can we be a brother once your finished with your sister :-)

Zandeko
04-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Hahaha... Maybe I will for ****s and giggles.

Can we be a brother once your finished with your sister :-)

Arnaud
04-29-2013, 06:58 AM
I wish there were a refresh button in the faction forum section...

I'm sure this was demanded already.

mistergreen
04-29-2013, 07:07 AM
I wish there was a thread where we can list all of the improvements we would like to see in the game. Oh, wait...

Sugarymama
04-29-2013, 08:44 AM
Great idea Mama but this gives people the chance to step back from the game and allows them to breathe, perhaps forget about the game because there's no URGENCY... Like with all commission paid jobs, knowing that the customer is urgent, you know they will pay, and pay, and pay more unfortunately... Great idea as I said but I doubt they will see any logic when all Gree think about is the money :-/

Thanks for the response Wambo. I see your point too, but think about it; to only have that option 3 times per year, and for one week maximum each time wouldn't hurt Gree's pockets much. Once the week is up, your account automatically becomes "active" again. Besides, most players are so addicted that they may never even exercise this option. With all the faction, LTE, and crate events, there is little time to rest anyway. I would just be curious to see how the players would use this feature, if at all.

SOG Will
04-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Just a thought...It would be nice to see better odds for the scratch offs for daily players. They could increase the chance for 2 matches by 1% per day for the first 30 days, then 3 matches by 1% for the next 30 days, etc. Half a year later we would receive 30% for 6 matches. Yes I know that is a long time but honestly even with all the frustration and glitches, when was the last day you didn't play?

Zandeko
04-29-2013, 02:03 PM
The in-game forum is so small, perhaps a separate tab for forum sticky's and faction announcements. This would cut down on the need for factions to make their own web forums.

I like your breakdown of the activity login system.

ill add ideas

for the ingame forum ,they should allow the option for faction leaders to "sticky" a post so that it always stays on top and gets locked so it cant be deleted, this will allow important messges for new members or current events going on to always be on top and read.

also, an in game calculcator should be included that automatically adds up & lists all the cash and bricks donated by each member on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and totals donated. This should only list current members donations and if the members leave the faction it will delete their table/record.

Also, in the faction members list, maybe some way of telling who has been logging on frequently, members that log in every day will get a icon next to their name, maybe like a green little circle, members that log in every 3 days get a yellow circle, members that log in once a week get an orange circle, and members that havent logged in a week get a red circle.

Wambo
05-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the response Wambo. I see your point too, but think about it; to only have that option 3 times per year, and for one week maximum each time wouldn't hurt Gree's pockets much. Once the week is up, your account automatically becomes "active" again. Besides, most players are so addicted that they may never even exercise this option. With all the faction, LTE, and crate events, there is little time to rest anyway. I would just be curious to see how the players would use this feature, if at all.
Well said. It would be a great idea to earn "days off" calculated from how active you are. Then maybe you could trade the days off for something spectacular if you never needed them... Interesting Mama.

Wambo
05-03-2013, 06:49 AM
The in-game forum is so small, perhaps a separate tab for forum sticky's and faction announcements. This would cut down on the need for factions to make their own web forums.

I like your breakdown of the activity login system.

Another tab for communication is definitely needed, the single tab we have now just gets over ran by contribution reports. Also when a member writes on the faction wall (communication tab) it should notify all members even when the app isn't loaded. The same notification when you get when attacked, so your loading up the game as quick as possible for the revenge. Also this communication tab could also have the online status idea too :)

Zandeko
05-03-2013, 08:48 AM
GREE really needs to implement these simple things.
Top 5 improvements so far:

1. Separate faction tab for sticky threads/announcements. This will allow important messges for new members or current events going on to always be on top and read. (Credits - somedude)

2. Separate faction tab for in game calculator that automatically adds up & lists all the cash and bricks donated by each member on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and totals donated. This should only list current members donations and if the members leave the faction it will delete their table/record. (Credits - somedude)

3. In the faction members list, maybe some way of telling who has been logging on frequently, members that log in every day will get a icon next to their name, maybe a green little circle, members that log in every 3 days get a yellow circle, members that log in once a week get an orange circle, and members that haven't logged in a week get a red circle. (Credits - somedude)

4. Be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats.

5. Show members alliance ID's in faction member list.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 10:17 AM
#1 Get a better staffed support team so they can solve issues in a timely manner.

Zandeko
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Another tab for communication is definitely needed, the single tab we have now just gets over ran by contribution reports. Also when a member writes on the faction wall (communication tab) it should notify all members even when the app isn't loaded. The same notification when you get when attacked, so your loading up the game as quick as possible for the revenge. Also this communication tab could also have the online status idea too :)

A notification for every post on the in-game forum is too much. Unless it was optional.

sigtrygg
05-04-2013, 07:35 PM
How about changing the WD point winning equation?? Why it is the way it is baffles me!!! The higher your level is the higher the points you should win. It's almost counterproductive to play and level up because you lose during war. I was winning way more points when I was level 40+ than now that I'm level 120+

scalpel
05-04-2013, 07:48 PM
I would like to be able to sort the units by strength or alphabetically. Like in the toolkit.

steveo127
05-04-2013, 11:24 PM
How about just some more features which would eliminate overflowing the tickets sent in by people, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, thereby netting GREE some more cash! It's a win-win really...

one example could be:

instead of having to send in a ticket to support, asking that all grunts be removed from your allies, add an in-game option to do so. charge say 50 gold for it.

granted, it will maybe save only a few hundred tickets per day, but that's a few hundred more tickets that can be sorted out by the support team, which will get the game moving smoother on a day-to-day basis

WI(AusNz)
05-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Search option for allies. Scrolling through 500 Allie names to find your friend is annoying. Also, fix the "reply" button on the wall. A reply should be sent to the persons wall, not just sit on your own wall

Tito89
05-05-2013, 01:36 AM
2 different scratch cards, keep the normal one but have a proper lottery, say you match all the required icons you could win (for examples) customised units only you or your faction can have, a completed faction bonus for free, gold, unique avatar clothing, bonuses for yourself and or free max upgraded buildings.

Gritix
05-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Why don't we just play clash of clans why were at it.

Wambo
05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Careful Gritix, just broke Funzios rule...

Anyhow great ideas are still flowing in well, and some good discussions on topics that the game designers will appreciate in the future, I'm sure.

One more idea came from having the thought of railways and train decorations for the new Train Station building when I realised it would be cool to have a "Money Train". Say you can upgrade it too...

Perhaps that one won't lol... But I'm sure the idea can bring inspiration with another idea.

RedRoom
05-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Allow indestructible units to take damage forcing them to stay out for a random number of attacks. Slightly levels the playing field between free and money players who have totally indestructible armies.