PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Toolkit?

PawnXIIX
02-03-2013, 06:26 PM
I remember somebody was working on a toolkit for CC similar to the one he had previously made for MW. It was a separate app that you could view your stats and do...other...things...

I forget. For those who remember what I'm referring to - does anybody know where it went or what happened to that project?

mattcope
02-03-2013, 06:29 PM
No but they have a mafia adder tho that adds people and what not

marebear
02-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Khimsoo does the Modern War toolkit. You could send him a pm about it.

Ericinico
02-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I remember somebody was working on a toolkit for CC similar to the one he had previously made for MW. It was a separate app that you could view your stats and do...other...things...I forget. For those who remember what I'm referring to - does anybody know where it went or what happened to that project?Khimsoo is the creator of the toolkit for modern war and was/is making one for crime city. I won't say why it is taking a while but PM him and I'm sure he'll tell you.

iteachem
02-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Here is the original post about this

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38184-Toolkit-For-Crime-City&highlight=toolkit+crime+city

PawnXIIX
02-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Are you going to take it up Pawn? Could be very useful

To be honest I've heard some pretty dreadful stories about the Apple SDK - and also I'm a terrible graphics designer with no personality so it'd just be a bunch of squares and lines :p