PDA

View Full Version : $29 million ATM

Archer59
02-03-2013, 09:09 AM
I have a question, especially directed at all of the more senior members of the forum. Do you consider it inappropriate to post information regarding an opponents stats on the forum as a method of "payback", for lack of a better term?

A player who has slightly better A stats, but almost identical D stats hits me over night; we split the four but I was a bit over vault and he ends-up ahead 400k. NO BIGGIE; that's the game, I get it!

So I check out his profile and his D is identical to my A. USUALLY...that's a win when you raid. No $ to raid, so I decide to hit a boost building to see the effect and to my surprise I lose. So I'm guessing his D skill points and my A skill points don't match up.

I take a peak at his vault and he's currently 29 mil over vault. The thought then occurred that to get my "pound of flesh" I could post his info here. As everyone here is always saying, "It's war!", although really its just a game, lol.

Anyway, thoughts?

Hero of Time
02-03-2013, 09:11 AM
You're not allowed to post a person's stats on the forums but you can PM them with the details if they want to know about the guy.

Baraka
02-03-2013, 09:33 AM
I have a few faction members around that level. Shoot me a PM I'm sure they may be able to pay a visit

Archer59
02-03-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm glad a asked the question. Thanks for the input.

Corsair
02-03-2013, 12:07 PM
You see your boosted attack, you see his un-boosted defense. Take out his boosts first, then you'd stand a chance of beating him, depending on skill points.

And yeah, asking for help/revenge is generally a wuss move, unless the opponent is being a jerk. But posting a cash cow is always a good thing. :)

Devin
02-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Take your lumps like a man. There are way worse rivals out there than a similarly sized rival that you misread due to boosts (you see yours, don't see his).

sirdirty11
02-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Title says it all...

Even if you post his stats, how can others help? Is it easy to locate someone? If so how?

El Cid
02-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Archer, I am slightly below this level with more than 2 times att stats that your opponent def. PM me his name amd flag and I'll pay him a couple of visits if I can find him :o)

Baraka
02-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Archer, I am slightly below this level with more than 2 times att stats that your opponent def. PM me his name amd flag and I'll pay him a couple of visits if I can find him :o)cid I got his stats. Check chat

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-03-2013, 01:43 PM
It is a war game