PDA

View Full Version : Unkown Error :mad:

Tuke
02-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Hi

What gives gree? I cannot build or do anything recarding base functions because error message keeps coming up....
Is anybody else experience this?
I uninstall and reinstall couple times allready but nothing....

LeBarticus
02-03-2013, 01:40 AM
You android? Looks like you're screwed until they can resolve your issue, when they finally get to your ticket.

If you haven't sent a ticket, make sure you do under help>contact support.

And change the subject to something that describes your issue, letting them know of its urgency.

Tuke
02-03-2013, 01:47 AM
You android? Looks like you're screwed until they can resolve your issue, when they finally get to your ticket.

If you haven't sent a ticket, make sure you do under help>contact support.

And change the subject to something that describes your issue, letting them know of its urgency.

Uh, i would cladly have this thing sorted without support...
Butt i guess i dont have a choice:(. Hope they fix it so that i can get second artic mining rig.

And yes android, or guess proken droid......

LeBarticus
02-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Good luck, I had a temporary game going on a galaxy note, and the same thing happened. My base went blank, couldn't load cause of some data issue. Since that account didn't really matter to me that much I just stopped logging on and it'll just dissipate into the vast desolate plain of non existence...

Tuke
02-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Good luck, I had a temporary game going on a galaxy note, and the same thing happened. My base went blank, couldn't load cause of some data issue. Since that account didn't really matter to me that much I just stopped logging on and it'll just dissipate into the vast desolate plain of non existence...

Thanks, i think its more server error because same error comes up when trying to vault cash:(... butt i send ticket anyways...
Maybe i do same with my Llp count on galaxy gio... Not whery good phone but cost was only 50 bucks year ago:).

It's all a dream
02-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Did you try reinstalling the game?

Tuke
02-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Did you try reinstalling the game?

Yes, 2-3 times.