PDA

View Full Version : Top 30 Faction - Recruiting, Come with us to GREENLAND!

TYR_Rune
02-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Our faction landed top-30 in the Brazil event (finished 18th & 19th in the 1st & 2nd PvP tourneys).. and now we are seeking to go TOP 10-25 this coming Greenland event.

Slackers have been kicked.. creating at least 3 slots open, and we are unlocking more guilds slots every 2-3 days to accommodate more serious players.

Minimum Requirements:

- Daily player (MUST participate in all events, we all work furiously)
- We dont care what level you are as long as you have AT LEAST 50K+ Attack/Defense
- Able to donate at least 5 Million per day
- Able to contribute at least 25K WDpoints in every World Domination event.

Gold Player is more desirable.

If you think you are qualified, PM me your Player name, Ally ID, Attack/Defense, and IPH(income per hour)

BTW, just FYI, we finished rank 18 in the 3rd PvP event.

Thanks.

ThorSpawn
02-03-2013, 05:35 PM
I am interested, 5mil per day, easy, had 175K in top 25 faction Gungun. I was second highest scorer. The highest scorer left because the leader sucks. He went to the secondI tried to stick it out, but he is insufferable.

Our faction landed top-30 in the Brazil event (finished 18th & 19th in the last two PvP tourneys).. and now we are seeking to go TOP 10-25 this coming Greenland event.

Slackers have been kicked.. creating at least 3 slots open, and we are unlocking more guilds slots every 2-3 days to accommodate more serious players.

Minimum Requirements:

- Daily player (MUST participate in all events, we all work furiously)
- We dont care what level you are as long as you have AT LEAST 50K+ Attack/Defense
- Able to donate at least 5 Million per day
- Able to contribute at least 25K WDpoints in every World Domination event.

If you think you are qualified, PM me for more details.

TYR_Rune
02-03-2013, 07:07 PM
LOL, Yep the recruitment is on.. its non-stop.. I sent you a mail.. youre in Buddy..

I am interested, 5mil per day, easy, had 175K in top 25 faction Gungun. I was second highest scorer. The highest scorer left because the leader sucks. He went to the secondI tried to stick it out, but he is insufferable.

TYR_Rune
02-06-2013, 05:54 PM
One more slots open... Come join us now!
BTW, just FYI, we finished rank 18 in the 3rd PvP event.

Jexzter
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Brand new faction recruiting members now - 22 / 56 spots filled, 34 open but filling FAST!

THE REAL KINGS - ID 125 928 554

Faction Stats:
Casualty Rate +14% Health Regen +22%
Ground Attack +20% Air Attack +15%
Infantry Attack +25% Sea Attack +15%
Infantry Defense +25% Ground Defense +25%
Air Defense +25% Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +25% Building Output +25%
Guild Member +36

Requirements:
Level 100+
Attack & Defense 50K+
Cash & Concrete donations daily, no minimum!

Tired of being the only active member in your faction? Want to get into a Top 25 Faction?

Send a request if you meet the requirements!

See you in the game,

Jexzter

Modern War ID Moon 400 335 010

Durt McGurt
02-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Brand new faction recruiting members now - 22 / 56 spots filled, 34 open but filling FAST!

THE REAL KINGS - ID 125 928 554

Faction Stats:
Casualty Rate +14% Health Regen +22%
Ground Attack +20% Air Attack +15%
Infantry Attack +25% Sea Attack +15%
Infantry Defense +25% Ground Defense +25%
Air Defense +25% Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +25% Building Output +25%
Guild Member +36

Requirements:
Level 100+
Attack & Defense 50K+
Cash & Concrete donations daily, no minimum!

Tired of being the only active member in your faction? Want to get into a Top 25 Faction?

Send a request if you meet the requirements!

See you in the game,

Jexzter

Modern War ID Moon 400 335 010

Brand new faction with everything already unlocked? Sounds legit. Oh you have more than half the slots empty...sound even more legit.

Here is how I read your post.

"Blah blah blah I am going to jack this thread because I am a Bellend (its a word I learned today)
Blah blah blah we have everything unlocked and 34 open slots because we either booted all the people that donated or used a non-approved method"

Real classy please invite me.

TYR_Rune
02-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Jexzter create your own thread..

Jexzter
02-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Brand new faction with everything already unlocked? Sounds legit. Oh you have more than half the slots empty...sound even more legit.

Here is how I read your post.

"Blah blah blah I am going to jack this thread because I am a Bellend (its a word I learned today)
Blah blah blah we have everything unlocked and 34 open slots because we either booted all the people that donated or used a non-approved method"

Real classy please invite me.

What I read: blah, blah, blah, I'm better than you, blah, blah, blah, I am SOOO much better than you, blah, blah, blah - you can't have done all that because you would be better than me.. DOH!

LOL! So, it's true - brand new and ALMOST everything unlocked (perhaps you've been living under a rock, but the top few factions unlocked ALMOST everything in a few days too, well documented in these here forums..) - 55/56 members now though. Pretty easy to attract folks with stats like that..

Many of us were frustrated after Brazil so we pulled together.. I know there are alot of factions out there just like this one. Let me guess, when you get beat by one you are going to accuse that group of hacking? Run tell CJ54? The faction code was posted in the open forum - feel free to report it and have us checked out.

PS - sorry for hijacking the thread.. won't happen again!

Durt McGurt
02-12-2013, 07:42 PM
What I heard from you...

"Hee Haw, Im a donkey" -Jexzter 2-12

I look forward to seeing you and your new kings on top of the leaderboard. You must have some real firepower with you. I didn't mention hacking, but you did... feeling a little guilty? And yes the top factions unlocked everything pretty quickly, and since you mentioned hacking, perhaps you have this fellow in your group... http://www.moviepostersusa.com/images/product_images/popup_images/G683180.jpg
I wish you the best and if you are as great as you say you are...I can not wait to hear the tales of PUN, The Penguins & SF beating you down repeatedly.

Cheers

What I read: blah, blah, blah, I'm better than you, blah, blah, blah, I am SOOO much better than you, blah, blah, blah - you can't have done all that because you would be better than me.. DOH!

LOL! So, it's true - brand new and ALMOST everything unlocked (perhaps you've been living under a rock, but the top few factions unlocked ALMOST everything in a few days too, well documented in these here forums..) - 55/56 members now though. Pretty easy to attract folks with stats like that..

Many of us were frustrated after Brazil so we pulled together.. I know there are alot of factions out there just like this one. Let me guess, when you get beat by one you are going to accuse that group of hacking? Run tell CJ54? The faction code was posted in the open forum - feel free to report it and have us checked out.

PS - sorry for hijacking the thread.. won't happen again!

Jexzter
02-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Good luck to you too..

Apparently you think you're going to need it. You can't wait to hear the tales of other factions beating us? Do you not have a faction yourself? You must not have much faith in it.

We do still have an open slot.. LOL!

Durt McGurt
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
A lot of talk...we will see you there.

Good luck to you too..

Apparently you think you're going to need it. You can't wait to hear the tales of other factions beating us? Do you not have a faction yourself? You must not have much faith in it.

We do still have an open slot.. LOL!

TYR_Rune
02-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Bump! Another slot is open.. Lots of gold players already joined.. And your window of opportunity to join us to Greenland is closing fast!

HighTimeMM
04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Looking for 2 strong and active Modern War Players to join Seal Tm 6. We have 38 amazingly active and strong members, with just two open spots for the next World Domination event (Ireland). We are a balanced faction, with several gold members, although it's not a requirement. We only ask that you donate in game cash generously to the group, participate in the group forum, and come ready to battle each and every day.

Our current Faction Bonuses are as follows:
Health Regen 22%
Infantry Att 5%
Infantry Def 25%
Ground Def 20%
Air Def 15%
Sea Def 10%
Building Def 25%
Building Output 10%
Guild Member Increase 18%

We ranked as follows in the previous events:
Brazil - 88th
Greenland - 156th
Egypt - 238th
China - 217th

If interested, please send me a personal message with your stats and questions.

Seal Tm 6 Invite code is : 999-632-724

Come join us!!