PDA

View Full Version : Aussie,kiwi,south pacific looking for players or merge

bonerepairs
02-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Are you an active player, keen to contribute as part of a team.Perhaps in an ineffective small coalition, and want to join AUSSIE a top 500 going places. We are looking for up to 6 players, and can negotiate a merge. We have done this before, and both groups benefitted.

We are still looking for fighting Aussies and Kiwis or like minded warfighters.
This top 1000 faction has been strengthen by the merge of 2 factions Aussie and ANZAC. We are looking for 2 hardworking diggers for the forthcoming offensive. We're is strong and will fight to the death. Various levels, united in one aim. Will consider most levels. your A/D and strength are more important.

30 of 32 slots filled with active players, all active fighters.
Looking for Aussies: 2 slots for diggers
Aussie! faction code 761725688 is looking for Australian foot soldier to join our faction. Must be dedicated, prepared to be active and contribute. Rewards are a laid back great group of Aussies at various levels.
Health reg +9%, infantry defence +20%,ground defence +15%,air defence +10%, sea defence +5%, building defence +25%, building output +5 %, guild member increase +12%

If you apply to join wait a couple of hours, well always get back to you. Be patient.Accept anyone who contributes above30, but most players around 100 or above with great economies and AD stats.

Best way is to pm me or on wall via ally code 288 886 643

bonerepairs
02-02-2013, 03:45 PM
There are lots of solo Aussies in single person factions, consolidate into the top Aussie faction now!
Direct entry to Aussie via faction code 761725688. Check us out and if we don't like each other it can be temporary.

Porky

aussabu28
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
MATE....I have been searching for you guys. My friggin table died and I lost everything, work crap and my Gree account. Have posted a ticket and all sent but this is frustrating. I am now at level 2 with nada anything. I am trying but no go.
My email aussabu28@gmail.com Need my 9 digit id, if you have it could you please post it to me. P.s hope I am talking to the right dude. It is hard to find our faction.