PDA

View Full Version : Now I have over 500 PVP Victories, when so I get the "sharpened cleats"?

blubb
02-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi,
now I have over 500 PVP Victories since the Event Starts.
(I made Screenshot)

When (or how?) do I get the "Sharpened Cleats"?

realsavior
02-02-2013, 11:29 AM
The cleats will be automatically put in your inventory...previous PVP prizes have taken anywhere from 4 days to a couple of weeks so be patient.

Chazz CC
02-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Don't forget that other players attacking you don't count towards the pvp victories. Make sure to get a few extras just in case.

DvD
02-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi,
now I have over 500 PVP Victories since the Event Starts.
(I made Screenshot)

When (or how?) do I get the "Sharpened Cleats"?

My best guess is awards of event prizes where a count-threshold must be met are not given out continuously, they run a batch process after the event is over.

If you qualify for an event prize it is placed in your inventory, timing is not certain but if the prizes are going out more than a few days after the event's done watch the forums for posts asking if anyone else has the prize yet.

As others stated here, the only victories that count toward the prize are the wins for fights that you initiated. That is why overshooting the minimum number of wins is recommended.

If you want to be precise about this you'll need a screenshot of your stats at the start of the event.

With that in hand,

Your progress toward the goal at any point =

1) number of fights won on your profile,

minus

2) count of "You Won!" newsfeed items documenting failed attacks (not robs) that occurred while the event is live,

minus

3) number of fight wins you had when the event commenced.

It is still a good idea to have more than the exact minimum, but if you met the goal and don't get the prize automatically, you will likely get the prize after sending in a ticket including screenshots documenting your achievement (stats before, stats at end, and screenshots of your newsfeed covering the time the event was running)

So the short best recommended way to get this done is to overshoot the target by 5-10% (perhaps more if you're getting a lot of wins via unsuccessful attacks by others)

Good luck eh.

zglantz
02-08-2013, 01:33 PM
i had nearly 1000 fight victories and never received my reward, but didn't have the foresight to take screenshots. mainly because two other times i was eligible for PvP rewards i got them within a day or two. am i just out of luck or is there a way to verify that i should have gotten it?

cooch
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
i had nearly 1000 fight victories and never received my reward, but didn't have the foresight to take screenshots. mainly because two other times i was eligible for PvP rewards i got them within a day or two. am i just out of luck or is there a way to verify that i should have gotten it?

Prizes given out so only recourse is to send a ticket into Gree. Always either write down or screenshot the start/stop.