PDA

View Full Version : Selling Buildings

SuperSonic Chimp
02-02-2013, 06:48 AM
I know we get half the value paid for selling a unit, my question is, do you get half value for the upgrades associated with the building? And if so, is it per level or the current level of the building you get the money for?

HGF69
02-02-2013, 07:20 AM
You get back half the value of whatever it cost to upgrade.

Товарищ
02-02-2013, 12:01 PM
From what I was able to gather so far: you get half of the base price of what the latest level cost.
"Base price" means it's the un-bonused amount (cement/units).
"Latest level cost" means it's only the very latest amount you payed for the building that counts, not the sum-total of what the building has cost you!

Don't know what happens when selling during upgrade, is it the last completed level price, or last payed price that counts...

SuperSonic Chimp
02-02-2013, 12:54 PM
From what I was able to gather so far: you get half of the base price of what the latest level cost.
"Base price" means it's the un-bonused amount (cement/units).
"Latest level cost" means it's only the very latest amount you payed for the building that counts, not the sum-total of what the building has cost you!

Don't know what happens when selling during upgrade, is it the last completed level price, or last payed price that counts...

THANKS! I was wondering if I get the full amount with the concrete building discount.

Dutchie
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
THANKS! I was wondering if I get the full amount with the concrete building discount.You might get more money if you sell your body ;P

On second thoughts... probably not!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-02-2013, 07:05 PM
no not my body. :-x I make a pencil look fat.

Generik79
02-02-2013, 08:33 PM
I wish I could sell all these garbage low level units I idiotically pumped groats into months ago!

fluffy402
02-02-2013, 08:53 PM
I wish I could sell all these garbage low level units I idiotically pumped groats into months ago!

There's no such thing as too many transports!

Generik79
02-02-2013, 08:57 PM
There's no such thing as too many transports!

How about all those ambulances I am still chasing around! Oh man, my inventory is stocked with units I'll never deploy....unless GREE decides to send the casualty rate back to where it was last pvp tourney! Hey, the upside is I get to go back to using my GARBAGE GROAT UNITS!

NakedCherryPie
02-03-2013, 06:08 AM
It's a bad idea, you never get your time back

Maximus2012
02-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Is it always a bad idea to sell buildings? If after selling buildings and buying those new 99 million ones my IPH has increased then maybe it's worth it? I haven't decided yet or done the calculations properly but it may be the only way I can think of without spending gold.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Is it always a bad idea to sell buildings? If after selling buildings and buying those new 99 million ones my IPH has increased then maybe it's worth it? I haven't decided yet or done the calculations properly but it may be the only way I can think of without spending gold.

That's what I did. Got to around 70 million and sold off buildings to get the rest. I already have the money to build three of them back when the rig finishes building.

fluffy402
02-03-2013, 11:53 AM

You can always rebuild the buildings you sold. The limited buildings won't be around forever.

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I haven't sold any building yet.

Not got a level high enough to remove building from my base.

Maybe when I get to a stronger level it might be worth it.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Dont do it

sir elmo
02-22-2013, 04:12 AM
How much would you get for selling a building bought with gold?

scheung1980
02-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Well.....last time i sold my level 2 nano tech i got 16.5m for it

i am running out of buildings to sell now....

The only ones left i have are two oil rigs and epp....

The others are not worth selling....

They dont give us much recovery time.....

Once amr was over...av has kicked in....