PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop someone from attacking me?

bcodemz
02-02-2013, 05:38 AM
Hey guys, because of the temporary stats boost from the 4x bonus units, I attacked this guy, who was weaker than me with the bonus but much stronger than me without the bonus. Now this guy is attacking me non-stop for over a week because I'm a huge cash cow. Usually if I see someone attacking me constantly I would just spam their wall like crazy to get myself off of his news report. However, this method doesn't seem to work now. I've lost over 50 million to this f*cker. Is there any way I can get myself off of his news report? Getting stronger is not an option because there's a 20k difference in stats.

Thanks.

HGF69
02-02-2013, 05:43 AM
So you attacked him first and now you regret it? Pmsl

Have you asked him?

bcodemz
02-02-2013, 05:45 AM
He attacked me during brazil, so not knowing the 4x bonuses were a glitch, I had my "revenge". And yes, I've asked, he's not stopping.

Big O
02-02-2013, 05:47 AM
You can't post back to back on this wall anymore. I believe it groups them into one. Not 100% sure, there is a thread out there somewhere about it. Maybe in CC?. Try spacing your posts out every couple hours.

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 06:03 AM
He attacked me during brazil, so not knowing the 4x bonuses were a glitch, I had my "revenge". And yes, I've asked, he's not stopping.

He should attack you till the end of time, great work to whoever you are, cheers:D

Durt McGurt
02-02-2013, 06:03 AM
50 mill huh, whats your level & name, I will swing by to see if I can offer any assistance ;)

Jhoemel
02-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Get one of your stronger allies in faction whoop them and ask them to stop their attacks on you

Mongo
02-02-2013, 06:09 AM
You said it, you sought revenge. You are a cash cow. Humility is a virtue, and good vault fundamentals.

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 06:50 AM
You said it, you sought revenge. You are a cash cow. Humility is a virtue, and good vault fundamentals.

Yep, the other player did a great job, keep it up, lol:D

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:00 AM
It is pretty easy and do what I did and I wish I had done it sooner. Contact Pirate Justice (PJ) here by PM and offer him and his high sea pirates, for every hit on that dude you hate, give PJ and the pirates a $50 iTunes giftcard. And when PJ knocks on your door to collect, make sure you have the real dollar on hand. :D

There is no other effective way, I tried everything on that unclassified dude, and nothing worked. I lost 15k stat to unclassified in 3 weeks. After the pirates paid him a visit, he stopped right away. got it??? :D This is a real story, folks!

Hey guys, because of the temporary stats boost from the 4x bonus units, I attacked this guy, who was weaker than me with the bonus but much stronger than me without the bonus. Now this guy is attacking me non-stop for over a week because I'm a huge cash cow. Usually if I see someone attacking me constantly I would just spam their wall like crazy to get myself off of his news report. However, this method doesn't seem to work now. I've lost over 50 million to this f*cker. Is there any way I can get myself off of his news report? Getting stronger is not an option because there's a 20k difference in stats.

Thanks.

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 07:12 AM

Thanks.

Serves you right, if I had someone hitting me who had the glitch I'd be getting even now as well. Even you drop off his news feed he could still find you so basically you're screwed.

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:17 AM
AO, what would you do in the case that someone hits you nonstop for a few days for no reason at all?

Poopenshire
02-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Stop crying. Its Modern War not modern Nurse Maid.

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:27 AM
I am giving you the best advice so far, follow it or prepare to lose 1/4 of your stat. :o:eek:

It is pretty easy and do what I did and I wish I had done it sooner. Contact Pirate Justice (PJ) here by PM and offer him and his high sea pirates, for every hit on that dude you hate, give PJ and the pirates a $50 iTunes giftcard. And when PJ knocks on your door to collect, make sure you have the real dollar on hand. :D

There is no other effective way, I tried everything on that unclassified dude, and nothing worked. I lost 15k stat to unclassified in 3 weeks. After the pirates paid him a visit, he stopped right away. got it??? :D This is a real story, folks!

leek
02-02-2013, 07:31 AM
AO, what would you do in the case that someone hits you nonstop for a few days for no reason at all?

It's just a game. Move on with your life. Coming to the forum complaining about losses and getting people to help you revenge is the act of a sore loser.

Captain Steelman
02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
He should attack you till the end of time, great work to whoever you are, cheers:D

Ha ha ha ha ha Looool , Youīre the man Chang... Iīm so lucky to be in your team, mate.....

Cheers....

Deskjockey
02-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Serves you right for taking advantage of the glitch to attack someone that you would not have been able to take on otherwise. Now he is getting some sweet payback. Oh, and I'm sure you only hit him once when you had those extra units. Riiiiiiight...

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 07:44 AM

There is ALWAYS a reason not the least of which is that the game is all about attacking and raiding otherwise it would have been called Modern Camper.

The last thing I would do is go crying for help, take ownership and suck it up.

Right on iamnasty, respect man!

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:44 AM
It's just a game. Move on with your life. Coming to the forum complaining about losses and getting people to help you revenge is the act of a sore loser.

Let me pay the Pirates to visit you to see how tough a winner you are! Good, you include your ID in your signature, please accept the next alliance request. :cool:

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 07:46 AM
Let me pay the Pirates to visit you to see how tough a winner you are! Good, you include your ID in your signature, please accept the next alliance request. :cool:

Why would PUN do your bidding, if I was PJ I might just love tap you for suggesting that.

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:46 AM
There is ALWAYS a reason not the least of which is that the game is all about attacking and raiding otherwise it would have been called Modern Camper.

The last thing I would do is go crying for help, take ownership and suck it up.

Right on iamnasty, respect man!

Geezzz, I asked you on what would you do, no need to be judgmental! :)

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Why would PUN do your bidding, if I was PJ I might just love tap you for suggesting that.

Which side of the bed you fell off this morning, where is your humor? :eek:

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Geezzz, I asked you on what would you do, no need to be judgmental! :)

Well considering that I had a few of these glitchers hit me because they knew they had it I have no reason to tell them how to escape the consequences of their actions now.

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Which side of the bed you fell off this morning, where is your humor? :eek:

Oh this is supposed to be funny! Oh crap how did I miss that...

Well ok the top 10 ways to escape PUNisment....

1) beg forgiveness
2) beg forgiveness while on bent knee
3) beg forgiveness and send flowers
4) beg forgiveness and offer to streak the Super Bowl during the halftime show
5) beg forgiveness and do a random act of kindness
6) beg forgiveness and sell off all your defence buildings
7) beg forgiveness while hopping on on foot
8) beg forgiveness while hopping on one foot and patting your head
9) beg forgiveness while hopping on one foot, patting your head and rubbing your tummy
10) beg forgiveness and post numbers 7 through 9 on YouTube

King little fruit fly
02-02-2013, 08:03 AM

1) beg forgiveness
9) beg forgiveness while hopping on one foot, patting your head and rubbing your tummy

Nice quick fumble recover, but you forgot to include a smiley or two, buddy. :D

leek
02-02-2013, 08:16 AM

I'm just a nobody with lowly stats. Don't think you need to call in the pirates, a cockroach will do the job just fine.

Captain Steelman
02-02-2013, 08:20 AM

1) beg forgiveness

Ha ha ha ha, thatīs funny mate.... Iīll use that list if I get into trouble.... Maybe right now cause I happend to "Love tap" SUPERGIRL and she DID NOT like it..!!! I have planted a red maple tree in my base just for her and maybe she is more happy now.......

xVeng3anc3
02-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I like the streaking in the Super Bowl one, but you won't get forgiveness if you do that...

Peppers
02-02-2013, 09:11 AM
I like the streaking in the Super Bowl one, but you won't get forgiveness if you do that...

No. Streaking the Superbowl will get you an all expense paid weekend in OPP (Orleans Parish Prison)!

And, with Mardi Gras going on this weekend, OPP is definitely not the place you want to be. Way too much vomit...

BigBassTurd
02-02-2013, 09:42 AM
LOL you used a known glitch on purpose to attack someone and now they fixed it and you got screwed. Obviously from what you can see no one is going to help you. Have you not seen the posts on no-no glitching and how people feel about others who exploit them like you did. Good luck hope you got lots of vaseline, a helmet and some knee pads because it's about to get rough.

Thief
02-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Lol you used a Glitch to get Revenge? You deserve to get hit. Plain and Simple. If i was on the other side making 50 Million off a person who hit me with glitched Units i wouldn't stop either.

My suggestion is to stop going over Vault. Then he has less incentive to hit you and hope that sooner or later you fall off his feed.

BigBassTurd
02-02-2013, 10:08 AM
"The other day I was just attacking people and a guy by the name of Okie message me on my wall saying I was a cheater because I add the units that Gree gave me x4 units and said he was going to report me so he did as he left the message on my wall I just went on about my way I left a few message to him but now I go to long in and I can't all it say there a problem with my account I have not gotten a answer back from Gree at all on this it's been 3 day and people still attack me and raiding what else can I do DJ I sent you a PM bro can you take a look at it"

I have no pity and looks like others did the same thing with the glitched units. Karma is like a little snippy dog, as soon as you turn around it bites you in the arse.

asdfg12345
02-02-2013, 10:39 AM
lol, how about spend the cash? I just don't understand some people

Dexter Morgan
02-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Happened to me. Guy was in top 10 faction, had 10k more stats than me and only took me for 1 mil. Checked his inventory and saw the 4x rewards. Sat back and waited for cj to announce the rewards were sorted out. Then I hit him and raided everything. Got all my money plus a LOT of interest. Then he threatens to sick his fellow faction members on me lol. Only reason I stopped is because I was tired of the tears on my wall. Now that I think about it I should never have stopped (runs to see if he is still on my news feed)

Sillybeans
02-02-2013, 12:11 PM
I have some1 on my nes feed, it wasn't from B4B however he attacked me right before the LE/Crates which i had saved money form the 40% sale for next set. he was beating me by about 200A/D not much and i was camping allys... now there's a 150 ally difference and 14k A/D difference thans to the LE units & Crates not to mention 140 odd super hornets.

Cleaned for 18-20mill, his posts are still on my wall. If I was stupid enough to sit over vault and someone attacks me I'd spend it on units. Once they receive no benefits surely they'd stop.

Fuzzyky
02-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Get stronger or STFU..... Just a thought.

Sillybeans
02-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Haha just got 3.1m taken off me... buying units buying gold revenge will be mine altho been 10min and still haven't received my gold damnit

FromAfar
02-02-2013, 12:38 PM
You getting what you deserve. Enjoy! Eventually you will drop off his radar.

Ssne
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM

Thanks.

No offense but I have to echo most of the sentiments here. You took advantage of this glitch, if I were the "receiver" the first time around from you I would now be laying complete waste to your base. Begging forgiveness was the best advice I saw, you should try that.

Dutchie
02-02-2013, 01:19 PM
@bcodemz - Pray they stop and as the saying goes, you reap what you sow! Ever thought of spending the $ so that you can't be milked!

Where is that face palm icon when you need it!!!??

HGF69
02-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I knew this would go on for tons of threads

Jhenry02
02-02-2013, 01:59 PM
I agree. You reap what you sow.

Lawyer
02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
I think your target is inflicting some justice on you glitch user....

Captain Steelman
02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Have u tried offering an ol gin special?

You know a deep swallower? That's what CAPT. GIN does when he doesn't get is way.

Just ask CJ54

Now thatīs mature.... Do you really think CJ will approve that post...?

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Lol you used a Glitch to get Revenge? You deserve to get hit. Plain and Simple. If i was on the other side making 50 Million off a person who hit me with glitched Units i wouldn't stop either.

My suggestion is to stop going over Vault. Then he has less incentive to hit you and hope that sooner or later you fall off his feed.

What he said... And everyone else for that matter.

NakedCherryPie
02-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Just tell me name, level, and ally count.

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Not much you can do!

Don't have any money for him to take.

Level up and get out of his way.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-03-2013, 01:46 PM
1) ok so you were beating him up when you had the advantage and now that you dont he is beating you up.
2) Sounds like you started it....
Get off his feed... spend some $$$$ and get stronger than he is, or beg him to stop
Stop carrying cash that he can take from you.

Sometimes you have to just take the medicine

Thunder Child
02-03-2013, 03:55 PM
You deserve everything you are getting!

iamnasty
02-03-2013, 04:37 PM
you deserve everything you are getting!

lol....lol :d

spitfire
02-03-2013, 04:52 PM
PM me your ID and I'll help you. In return, I will screen shot your profile. Bravo can always use a good cash cow and I am poor too :(

iamnasty
02-03-2013, 05:01 PM
PM me your ID and I'll help you. In return, I will screen shot your profile. Bravo can always use a good cash cow and I am poor too :(

Hmm..........good cash cow, lol

procsyzarc
02-03-2013, 05:21 PM
So you.

Exploited a glitch to win,
Hold unvaulted cash on hand,
Spam people walls,
Call people names when they beat you and
Cry on a forum when you lose?

You deserve every hit you get hope the person is reading here and never lets you go till he has completely whiped out your army. Don't like it don't be an ass next time