PDA

View Full Version : pvp events suggestion

TZora
02-02-2013, 05:27 AM
every time there's this pvp event, it is loads of work tap tap tap tap tap .. why doesn't gree integrate another button apart from rob/attack? say "give 10 lashes" (or Hit Max). just tap once and give maximum beatings depending upon what's the most you can give to an opponent and the stamina you are left with :D

imagine, saves ur eyes and of course, a big favor to ur fingers too. just tap the Hit Max button a few times and then refill using gold. go another round of Hit Max, refill. makes the job easier and also, win-win for gree. people will spend gold really quick.

my eyes and finger hurting just after 600 wins. that's 600 tap tap and so much pain for my eyes :rolleyes:

*** This button could help in regular gameplay too ***

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2333&d=1359831228<a href=http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2333&d=1359831228 target=_blank>‎</a>

bimmer kid
02-02-2013, 06:33 AM
i agree! but pvp events are only once every couple months maybe?
i think a buy x amount of whatever items button would be easier too, but that would just be useful when buying explosives lol
to gree this is just small potatos

just added you tzora!

haywood
02-02-2013, 06:38 AM
I like it, kinda like attack this person 10 times and then it let's you know how many were successful/ failed and what items/respect you received all in one shot

TZora
02-02-2013, 10:54 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2333&d=1359831228

fascinating, isn't it ..

(CK) EL
02-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Awasome!!!
10 fights button would mean much more expensive turnaments, so...

TZora
02-02-2013, 10:29 PM
will be a money maker for gree and players will love it too .. at least the one who is giving lashes will love this button :rolleyes:

TZora
06-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Bumpy bump ...

any progress on this suggestion gree lords? my stamina is now 100 and i've hardly ever consumed all in one go .. tapping 100 times is such a pain in the .. neck

Chica
06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
I wish I had 100 stamina I'm working on it though.

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Only I time I ever use most/all of my stamina is when I'm completely decimating someone's hood with robberies.

out of names
06-27-2013, 09:08 PM
How do u get that explosive football?

Chica
06-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Was a item called the pig skin or something was a limited time item and some people had hundreds of them. I don't know what event as they were before my time.

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Consumable explosive, I believe as a limited time PvP loot drop.

TZora
06-27-2013, 09:19 PM
How do u get that explosive football?
that was a thing of the past .. gree rolled out those exploding piggies and people could attack rivals and collect as many as they wanted .. some people had hundreds of those consumable explosives .. there were snowballs, pigskin bombs, exploding turkeys and toilet paper explosives .. if you look at the inventory of some high level players, you'll see them even now but with a ZERO below them. don't think anyone still got those ..

Chica
06-27-2013, 09:28 PM
I seen someone with them still not long ago still had like 100. By not long ago I mean like a month or 2 :-P

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 09:56 PM
that was a thing of the past .. gree rolled out those exploding piggies and people could attack rivals and collect as many as they wanted .. some people had hundreds of those consumable explosives .. there were snowballs, pigskin bombs, exploding turkeys and toilet paper explosives .. if you look at the inventory of some high level players, you'll see them even now but with a ZERO below them. don't think anyone still got those ..

Two syndicate wars ago, I saw someone consume an enemy's snowball (LOL UNINTENTIONALLY DIRTY). I could try to find the screenshot, but it's since been buried under thousands of thousands of messages.

t12pm
06-27-2013, 10:10 PM
your button idea would be good but from what i read it wouldn't work here this is at the bottom of the listing for new event from assault and flattery

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.

sounds like you may have to attack then go to another

kingofwale
06-27-2013, 10:41 PM
i like the idea. but what about adding this?

When you are out of energy, that "Give 10 lashes" automatically say "buy 100 gold" with no need to confirm.

Did I just double Gree's profit in 1 post? ;)

out of names
06-27-2013, 11:11 PM
I saw someone with like 500 of each bout a week ago

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 12:04 AM
I saw someone with like 500 of each bout a week ago

mad h4xx0rz.

kuksluk
06-28-2013, 02:02 AM
i agree! but pvp events are only once every couple months maybe?

Don't count on it, in MW they've been running this two weekends in a row (from the last update). My guess is this will run every weekend between wars...

TZora
09-02-2013, 09:07 PM
I'd love to get an update here from a mod or developer .. is it possible to allow another button "hit max" or "give 20 beatings" in one click? my stamina has grown to 100 and tap tap 100 times is a pain .. would appreciate if a mod can at least say if this can be done or not. thanks mod.

TZora
09-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Don't count on it, in MW they've been running this two weekends in a row (from the last update). My guess is this will run every weekend between wars...
well i posted this thread when the pvp event was going on .. even in regular gameplay, this "hit max" button could be pretty useful imho.

TZora
09-06-2013, 09:39 AM
bumping again ..

TigrisCauda
09-06-2013, 10:43 AM
BUmp for you.

I'm very curious if this can be done or not. Lol maybe I can save the life of my poor fingers.

Assault and Flattery
09-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I can mention it, but I don't see how hit 10 times would even work since during PvP events, you're all attacking like crazy. I only see that resulting in a lot of "you can only hit this person 4 times" messages that would annoy you. Maybe max hits would be possible. No promises, though.

SilentAssassin
09-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I can mention it, but I don't see how hit 10 times would even work since during PvP events, you're all attacking like crazy. I only see that resulting in a lot of "you can only hit this person 4 times" messages that would annoy you. Maybe max hits would be possible. No promises, though.

Please please don't suggest it lol. It's a bigger cash grab and PVP's are suppose to be for people that will put the time in.
It was the only event where an average player could do very well regardless of stats.

Making it a gold event like wars would turn many people off. Many top 25 syndicates do well and place top 10 here, because of participation.

ballzini
09-06-2013, 12:01 PM
\I saw someone consume an enemy's snowball...
ewwwwww GROSS!

TZora
09-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Maybe max hits would be possible. No promises, though.
yes i understand, there may be some problems with attack 10 or attack 20 button .. "max hits" button will be awesome! my stamina is 100 points and tap tap 100 times is boring. whereas, "max hit" will make it easier to just go nuts on opponents .. a few tap tap and you are ready to refill ur stamina .. go another round, refill .. i think that will be a lot of fun imho.

thank you for replying to this thread, appreciate your response A&F :)

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Please please don't suggest it lol. It's a bigger cash grab and PVP's are suppose to be for people that will put the time in.
It was the only event where an average player could do very well regardless of stats.

Making it a gold event like wars would turn many people off. Many top 25 syndicates do well and place top 10 here, because of participation.
I'd like to see it. My gold spend during PvPs would remain at zero, but it would alleviate the tap tap tedium ;)

CCKallDAY
09-07-2013, 04:43 AM
How do u get that explosive football?From the blood bowl. another newbie.

bald zeemer
09-07-2013, 04:49 AM
From the blood bowl. another newbie.

Aren't you Mr "tier 10 doesn't exist"?

CCKallDAY
09-07-2013, 05:22 AM
Aren't you Mr "tier 10 doesn't exist"?um maybe...

nazgul
09-07-2013, 05:23 AM
When you mention it (if you haven't already), tell them to think about the drastic reduction in HTTP requests this would create. That usually makes admins happy.

gunny22
09-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Making it a gold event like wars would turn many people off.
Wake up dude, they already are gold events.
Nobody can score 5000 attacks in 3 days without using gold!

bald zeemer
09-07-2013, 08:51 AM

I think his point is that the current winners use gold, but get their victory throutgh sheer determination (ie, no sleep, constant tapping). Were max attacks allowed then players with more gold but less determination (ie, a need to sleep occasionally, ;)) would win.

If you can do "max attacks", then the same amount of effort would result in a score 20x higher, if the person had enough gold. The top 5 generally includes 3-4 people who aren't big-time gold players. Including #1 in all events, thus far.

More importantly for Vlad, there is absolutely no way that SAS could compete with FC as a syndicate if max attacks were allowed.

From my POV, it would be personally beneficial if they introduced max attacks, but I like the principle of having time being rewarded with prizes. So against my own personal interest I hope they don't introduce this idea. (Well, somewhat against my own personal interest. I have a personal goal of winning a PvP, and TBH it wouldn't feel like a win if I won a "max attacks" PvP").

BigMoney
09-07-2013, 08:53 AM

Yes, but time is the limiting factor in the PvP, not gold. DFA GOODY won the "Party Crashers" PvP on less than 2 vaults of gold. Pretty much anyone in a Top 50 or better syndicate is no stranger to two vaults of gold.

Edit: might have been a little bit over two vaults of gold now that I think about it, but not too much more.

bald zeemer
09-07-2013, 09:03 AM
To put this in context, I have on many occasions dropped more gold in 3 hours during wars than Goody did when he won this event. And make no mistake, there are plenty of people, were the top prize good enough, who would drop refills non-stop for the whole weekend.

Mil Mascaras
09-07-2013, 10:21 AM
On the practical side, it's great idea, a huge time saver, makes the event less tedious. The only aspect of it that's not great is due to the law of unintended consequences - it will increase the spread between the top 50 or top 100 from the rest of the pack. But since most of us aren't in the top 100, it really doesn't matter.

Forabuzz
09-08-2013, 07:47 PM
the tedious hit after hit is what makes it fun and fair only hard part is finding someone to hit.

bdub
09-08-2013, 09:03 PM
i have invented a robotic tapper....pm me if interested

bdub
09-08-2013, 09:05 PM
you have to be old enough to know who McGyver is to use it and all it involves is a paper clip, a rubber band and a cork from a bottle of wine

tap free heaven