PDA

View Full Version : DJ54 can you help

Dubz
02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
The other day I was just attacking people and a guy by the name of Okie message me on my wall saying I was a cheater because I add the units that Gree gave me x4 units and said he was going to report me so he did as he left the message on my wall I just went on about my way I left a few message to him but now I go to long in and I can't all it say there a problem with my account I have not gotten a answer back from Gree at all on this it's been 3 day and people still attack me and raiding what else can I do DJ I sent you a PM bro can you take a look at it

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Are you talking about the multiples of the same units from B4B? If you recieved more then one of the same unit from B4B then yes it was a glitch and you should not have them. If you Placed in the top 100 and you are talking about the 4 prize units then there is nothing wrong.

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Oh yeah and it's CJ not DJ

Dubz
02-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Yes I am talking about B4B and my faction came in 17 each of the units I had 4 just like other people had some had 9 each. But now it's all right I have 1 of each. The thing is how is that they stop me from playing from there mistake I got what they gave me I I didn't hack them it's been three day now and I have not been on or gotten a message back from them but I'm still getting attack and raid and can't def my self

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 07:08 PM
They probably just froze your account till they fixed the mistakes. I am not sure what you mean by you can't defend yourself. How can you see you are getting attacked and raided if you can't log in? If there is an error with your account I doubt others can see it either.

Deskjockey
02-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but since you exploited a bug, you were in violation of the terms of service. As such, the player who reported you was fully within their rights and Gree also was acting within the ToS in suspending your account. As for not being able to defend yourself, that's what you get for attacking people who were to strong for you to deal with before the glitch. Cry me a river. Live by the sword, die by the sword...

Bolognium
02-01-2013, 07:26 PM
What is your MW name? This sounds like a situation I am currently dealing with, and it may be me giving you the beat down.

Dubz
02-01-2013, 07:33 PM
What I mean by def my self is I get Notification when ever I get raid and attack on my phone

Dubz
02-01-2013, 07:34 PM
It's Pharmacy lvl 95

Davian Hax
02-01-2013, 07:50 PM
(Rubs forefinger & thumb)
Hear that? That's the world's smallest violin. Served u right for exploiting the glitch. Should have reported the extra units yourself. Hope u learned your lesson and that u are back on the game, if not, good luck.

Have a pleasant day, chum :-)

Dubz
02-01-2013, 08:39 PM
It's say there a issue with your account please contact Gree

Dubz
02-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Davian bro if that you feel so be it bro you r scrubs that get mad about somthing we all didn't have no control of

I am a cow
02-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Don't worry about it

Tuke
02-02-2013, 01:47 AM
(Rubs forefinger & thumb)
Hear that? That's the world's smallest violin. Served u right for exploiting the glitch. Should have reported the extra units yourself. Hope u learned your lesson and that u are back on the game, if not, good luck.

Have a pleasant day, chum :-)

Hmmm.... Yes your are right about reporting that back to gree. But then all who had extra units by mistaged and did even 1 attack should have been count frozen even if they reported it. That too is exploiting...

Dubz
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
This is for all you that feel like it was so wrong. For one everyone had the same units that I had some had more now that the funny part who every I attack had the same. Two my account is nice with out the units 99k att 102k def so I don't need the units to beat up anyone I spent over 500dollars on units alone and over another 500 on B4B the point is was there anything out out saying don't attack until we fix the problem no and I bet I was not the only one that was attack people at the time it people like the one on here Cry Like !!!!! Is the one that don't like to lose. Yea you can say what ever you want if it make you feel big keep the comments coming just don't for get its a game and if your feeling get hurt over this I suggest you guys pick up some baby dolls lmao

Baraka
02-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey Dubz ill check your base and wall for you see what's going on. I'm sure you will get it back soon.

Baraka
02-02-2013, 03:16 PM
The guy that reported you has just posted on your wall lol.

CDR Shepard
02-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Two my account is nice with out the units 99k att 102k def so I don't need the units to beat up anyone I spent over 500dollars on units alone and over another 500 on B4B

Wow, epic fail on your life for spending that kind of money on this game, sorry.

Yea you can say what ever you want if it make you feel big keep the comments coming just don't for get its a game and if your feeling get hurt over this I suggest you guys pick up some baby dolls lmao

Your the one initially complaining about this so I don't think your whole "just a game" approach should go to anyone but you. Lol, and awkward advice for the guy just bragging about how much effort and money he puts in his multiple accounts. I suggest you take your own advice and find some female (or male) companionship and stop worrying about the game units and focus on your own unit :p Remember,
don't for get its a game

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but since you exploited a bug, you were in violation of the terms of service. As such, the player who reported you was fully within their rights and Gree also was acting within the ToS in suspending your account. As for not being able to defend yourself, that's what you get for attacking people who were to strong for you to deal with before the glitch. Cry me a river. Live by the sword, die by the sword...

Great work CJ, lock those bullies up permanently !!! CASE CLOSED & LOCK-UP

Cheers:D

Dubz
02-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Ok yes I can spend that kind of money because I got it like that bro don't hate bro you need some money let me no ill help you out lol NOT but anyway I like to say thanks gree for giving me my account back and and best be leave this will not happen agin don't want to hurt no one feeling anymore and for all that comment that really had somthing positive to say THANKS and add me if you like 100 894 551

LeBarticus
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Ah, pharmacy! Nice to see you on the forums we've had a couple battles lol. I wouldn't worry about getting banned for gree's fcuk up on dishing out units...