PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm Ferr copy cats?

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 02:58 PM
One of our faction members got a message from "Ferr" last night that just says "Die Son of a *****". Just curious if this is really our Forum Ferr. I wouldn't think he acted that way from his forum posts. If it isn't you Ferr this guy is slandering your name. If it is you Ferr why such the harsh words?

Speed ump
02-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Ferr does not post like that, even when he's tipsy.

I am a cow
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Agreed Ferr is nice copycats are not

Jhenry02
02-01-2013, 03:24 PM
I got a msg from a Fer once, really confusing

BigD@wg
02-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Not possible... that wasnt Ferr.

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 03:28 PM
I figured that and told the faction member it probably wasn't him. But I also told him if you pissed the real Ferr off you better hold onto your hat the rides about to get rough LOL

Web323
02-01-2013, 03:32 PM
See if they can find his ID# and then PM the real one

Ferr
02-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Ty for your trust. I do not send messages like that. Pls report that person.....

NakedCherryPie
02-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Ferr leaves me nasty messages all the time...

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Ty for your trust. I do not send messages like that. Pls report that person..... Oh you bet I will! Dirty Bugger trying to tarnish Sir Ferr's name!

Ferr
02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
What level is he?

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 06:15 PM
What level is he? Not sure only left a reply on a members wall. Been taunting him so he will attack, but no luck. Did tell him the REAL FERR has been notified and he better watch his arse! We did call out a faction named Predator Army that said they were in the top 100, but were not even in the top 10,000. So I think they were pissed we threw salt in their game and Ferr might have been in that faction. They were lying just to try and get people to join their crappy faction.

Speed ump
02-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Cherry pie, maybe he thinks you're a sweet young thing.lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
There are two fake Ferrs. One spells it "Fer", the other "Ferr". They are insignificant chumps, unlike the REAL Ferr. One flies the Iranian flag. The other I don't recall his flag. Both are weak, if I recall correctly, below 100K (or barely above it).

BigBassTurd
02-01-2013, 06:52 PM
This one was sporting a chinese flag.

Captain Steelman
02-02-2013, 07:51 AM

Ha ha ha, you probably deserve those messages....

BTW, Cu in B4G...

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 08:01 AM
One of our faction members got a message from "Ferr" last night that just says "Die Son of a *****". Just curious if this is really our Forum Ferr. I wouldn't think he acted that way from his forum posts. If it isn't you Ferr this guy is slandering your name. If it is you Ferr why such the harsh words?

Ferr is a classy guy, hardly likely.

Agent Orange
02-02-2013, 08:02 AM

No that was Furr

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 08:02 AM
This one was sporting a chinese flag.

No, can't be Ferr coz Ferr can't speaks mandarin he is Dutch :D. This MUST the imitation fake Ferr !!!

BigBassTurd
02-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Wow this clan of his are a-holes. Now I got a message on my wall from Sn1per thats is cussing like crazy. Anybody see these clowns throw a party at their base for me. Sn1per with an american flag and Ferr with a Chinese flag. I would say they are around level 100-110.

BigBassTurd
02-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Ok Sn1per commented and says he knows the real Ferr too. Well lets see! I told him he better get on the forum and explain himself then. Also says he is in the top faction, I call bs. Trying to threaten that nobody better look for him

I am a cow
02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Beat him up and shove his face into his A-hole and boot his ass a couple times for good measure. If he is in PUN then he will get PJ to annihilate you if he doesn't keep screwing him for $$$

Ferr
02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
There is one Fer (with one r) in my ally list. I assume it is mot him.

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Beat him up and shove his face into his A-hole and boot his ass a couple times for good measure. If he is in PUN then he will get PJ to annihilate you if he doesn't keep screwing him for $$$

Moo moo moo, COW sounds more like BULL-$hlt !!!

Cheers:D

iamnasty
02-02-2013, 05:31 PM
There is one Fer (with one r) in my ally list. I assume it is mot him.

Suppose to be Chinese flag, you have to ask him in mandarin:D

Generik79
02-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Have a feeling someone is about to come under the domination of the emperors.

Why all of the sudden are people imitating, using horrible language, and even posting racially derogatory, hurtful threads on the forum? Totally unacceptable. Please move these tickets to the FRONT of the line. There is no room in this game, or anywhere for that matter, for that kind of uncivilized behavior. (In particular the racist stuff now on the forum disgusts me, as well as I'm sure many others, and is antithetical to what most of us believe in principle.)

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Have a feeling someone is about to come under the domination of the emperors.

Why all of the sudden are people imitating, using horrible language, and even posting racially derogatory, hurtful threads on the forum? Totally unacceptable. Please move these tickets to the FRONT of the line. There is no room in this game, or anywhere for that matter, for that kind of uncivilized behavior. (In particular the racist stuff now on the forum disgusts me, as well as I'm sure many others, and is antithetical to what most of us believe in principle.)

+1................

FromAfar
02-02-2013, 08:51 PM
I've come across a fake FERR down in the high double digits range a while back. flying a China flag.

didn't figure it could be anywhere near a real FERR as there was no gold, and stats were pathetic.

i guess if you want to hide behind a persona to maybe fake unaware folks out, calling yourself FERR or ALEX! could be as good as any. :)

Best Regard!
FERR :)

Jonmutley
02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
What level is he? ferr, I attacked and raided the false ferr about a month ago. I'm level 83 but Iv been camping for most of the last month so he may have gone up by now. He's not in my list. I knew it wasn't you as you couldn't possibly be in my list at this level. Did put the wind up me at first though! Lol

Jonmutley
02-02-2013, 08:58 PM
ferr, I attacked and raided the false ferr about a month ago. I'm level 83 but Iv been camping for most of the last month so he may have gone up by now. He's not in my list. I knew it wasn't you as you couldn't possibly be in my list at this level. Did put the wind up me at first though! Lolalso he was a push over so defiantly not the real ferr!

NakedCherryPie
02-03-2013, 06:10 AM
No that was FurrAh, thanks for the correction. I've never heard of this Ferr fellow.