PDA

View Full Version : 10mil

MrHomicidex
02-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I was trying to transfer my account from Ipad to Iphone and I had to make a new account to access the Funzio Id page so I did I then did the scratch off and won $10 million What to do..

PawnXIIX
02-01-2013, 02:51 PM
I was trying to transfer my account from Ipad to Iphone and I had to make a new account to access the Funzio Id page so I did I then did the scratch off and won $10 million What to do..

I would take the old account. Getting the $10 million to start is a nice thing but for example I'm not even that high up and I'm making $3 million every 6 hours from nightclubs. I think it'd be much better to transfer if you're starting to get on with your account. Also, if you have a good amount of event items, there's never going to be any replacing those one-off items.

MrHomicidex
02-01-2013, 02:56 PM
thanks pawn

PawnXIIX
02-01-2013, 02:59 PM
thanks pawn

That's just my opinion, and no problem :) Those event items are going to be a big importance and you can never get them back :(

The Voice
02-01-2013, 02:59 PM
I would take the old account. Getting the $10 million to start is a nice thing but for example I'm not even that high up and I'm making $3 million every 6 hours from nightclubs. I think it'd be much better to transfer if you're starting to get on with your account. Also, if you have a good amount of event items, there's never going to be any replacing those one-off items.
Sounds like you got a couple 9 ers as well huh

The Voice
02-01-2013, 03:02 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/py167.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/py167)

TEG
02-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Post a note on your wall "please rob me". Let random strangers have fun with your bonus cash.

PawnXIIX
02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm all in favor of giving some donation :D Right now I have somebody living in my hood <.<

Ericinico
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm all in favor of giving some donation :D Right now I have somebody living in my hoodlol, my llp is living in some guys hood. I get one mill a day with a 7k IPH!

PawnXIIX
02-01-2013, 09:34 PM
I lied - 2.3 million from my nightclubs every 6 hours. 2x level 3 :D

LongFingers
02-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I lied - 2.3 million from my nightclubs every 3 hours. 2x level 3 :D
Every 3h?
What modifier have you, eh?

PawnXIIX
02-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Every 3h?
What modifier have you, eh?

Six - been a long night :p

The Voice
02-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Six - been a long night :p
Feeling better? LOL

Brummied
02-03-2013, 04:17 PM
hi guys, this is Brummied's wife here. i don't know how to say it or ask you to somehow help him not to play this game as much as he does. I am so hurt by the lack of time we have together. The game always have to come first. There is something wrong here to be this committed to a game. I need your help please.

SoccerStud
02-03-2013, 04:20 PM
hi guys, this is Brummied's wife here. i don't know how to say it or ask you to somehow help him not to play this game as much as he does. I am so hurt by the lack of time we have together. The game always have to come first. There is something wrong here to be this committed to a game. I need your help please.
Hahahaha...

Ak Killah
02-03-2013, 05:36 PM
hi guys, this is Brummied's wife here. i don't know how to say it or ask you to somehow help him not to play this game as much as he does. I am so hurt by the lack of time we have together. The game always have to come first. There is something wrong here to be this committed to a game. I need your help please.Divorce him his married to the game now

mattcope
02-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Lol greed has him now! You should start playing it just might ruin your life

MoarKrabs
02-03-2013, 05:54 PM

....Err, wat?

Ben Weston
02-04-2013, 01:09 PM
if that's a serious post I think its to the wrong person/people............