PDA

View Full Version : Leaving links to your hood

mofisto
02-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Just a quick question, how many ways are there for somebody to find your hood again?

The reason I ask is that theres a guy who is still managing to find my hood a month after I first robbed him.

Checking his stats he's 8 levels below me (im 55) so I dont think he can find me in the rival list, and my secondary character (no buildings, pure pvp) has been robbing him regularly for the last 3 weeks, so there is no chance that im still in his "empire times".

Have I missed something with the game, and is there another way to get back to a particular hood?

Cheers in advance guys.

ShirleyManson
02-01-2013, 06:28 AM
stop attacking back

if you already have just wait a bit longer and it will stop eventually

e: oh kinda misunderstood what u said about the 2ndary char, not sure then

mofisto
02-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Yeah my main hasn't attacked him in a month. All my main buildings are synced so hes robbing my low income buildings so he's not getting much at all (maybe 10k a day lol). It's just getting a little annoying now that there's the pigskin drop as I can't keep hold of them.

Meh ill just have to live with it I guess.

TruthHurts
02-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Stop visiting his hood. Period.

There has been discussion about people who glitch/hack the game and get the ability to visit anyone's hood who has visited or posted on their wall. Maybe this is what they are doing. Every time you visit/post, his link to you is renewed. Other than that your only other option is... BUY MORE GOLD.

mofisto
02-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Stop visiting his hood. Period.

There has been discussion about people who glitch/hack the game and get the ability to visit anyone's hood who has visited or posted on their wall. Maybe this is what they are doing. Every time you visit/post, his link to you is renewed. Other than that your only other option is... BUY MORE GOLD.

Appreciate that mate. Hadn't realised that people could do this.

I wonder what other hacks people use.....

MrWiggles
02-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I bet a lot of people jailbreak and just add gold/items...These are the people who get banned, right?

Theodore Kaczynski
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
I bet a lot of people jailbreak and just add gold/items...These are the people who get banned, right?

Not necessarily. Some people just get banned because Admin hasn't been laid in a while.

Theodore Kaczynski
02-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Considering I'm going to banned for my previous post, I'm going to take this opportunity to say fuçk you to Gree. I'm outta here - the grass really is greener (and cheaper) on the other side of the fence.

Nice knowing some of you.

Tony Spaghetti signing out.

P.S.: Admin, you're a douche. Do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Scarface corleone
02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Lmao! Peace tony

Coladonato
02-02-2013, 04:22 AM
****IBTL!!!!