PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what Gree is up too...

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Ive noticed when I raid money buildings now, they pay out more than they used to. ie, lvl 10 munitions depot now pays out 56,400 when it used to pay out 52,000 even. All the money buildings are like that. Also, when I'm attack and win....the most I would win was 30k, to my surprise the last couple of days, I've been getting high 40ks, low 50ks pay outs. Anyone else notice this?

I wonder if they are going to increase max vault size while they're at it.

Tournai
02-01-2013, 02:27 AM
thats because the one you raid has a Output Bonus from his faction!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 02:29 AM
What about being attacked? Max used to only be 30k. I got 54k about an hour ago.

Tournai
02-01-2013, 02:33 AM
You mean you lost 54K? someone attacked you?

Isnt that because the one that attackted you did not vault his money?

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 02:36 AM
No, I won 54k. (c'mon...I rarely lose) lol

Tournai
02-01-2013, 02:47 AM
No, I won 54k. (c'mon...I rarely lose) lol

I dont know youre stats! but I would not know the awnser on that! only thing I can imagine, is that when you level Up a bit, and increase AD stats, or AD, you will win more money then before, when its on the loose from your rival that did not vaulted it! last time when I won, someone just beated a boss, and forgot to vault it, and attackt me 4 times!
This way he lost his money in steps of 30K indeed!

I will look at it, but you are supid to attack me when my stats are higher off course.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 02:53 AM
I dont know youre stats! but I would not know the awnser on that! only thing I can imagine, is that when you level Up a bit, and increase AD stats, or AD, you will win more money then before, when its on the loose from your rival that did not vaulted it! last time when I won, someone just beated a boss, and forgot to vault it, and attackt me 4 times!
This way he lost his money in steps of 30K indeed!

I will look at it, but you are supid to attack me when my stats are higher off course.

Lol, My stats are good for my ally count. Almost at max boost on all boost buildings too, so I suck a lot of people with twice the allies as me into attacking me. Of course, for the most part, I win. But again, the most I ever won from being attacked was 30k. Now all of a sudden it's much higher. I just got 54k, earlier I got 47k, yesterday I got 36k. I'm not complaining, just wondering if we are going to start losing more than 300k a hit if were are over vault.

mikebarth1955
02-01-2013, 03:06 AM
If they attack several times in quick succession, you would get more than the $30,000 from a single hit from an over-vault attacker. Multiple hits are consolidated when they come back-to-back-to-back, and your high boosts coupled with the screen that shows the random attack/defense values might be sucking people in for a second- or -third shot before they realize how strong you are.

Or GREE could have changed something else in their endless tinkering, like you suggested earlier. Either way, kudos to your great defense stats.

Tournai
02-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Lol, My stats are good for my ally count. Almost at max boost on all boost buildings too, so I suck a lot of people with twice the allies as me into attacking me. Of course, for the most part, I win. But again, the most I ever won from being attacked was 30k. Now all of a sudden it's much higher. I just got 54k, earlier I got 47k, yesterday I got 36k. I'm not complaining, just wondering if we are going to start losing more than 300k a hit if were are over vault.

Great way of playing this game! Never tried to boost up all my buildings! So the only reason they attack you, is because you have little allies, and they all think you will be weak! seriously great way of playing!

Good luck!

Alo
02-01-2013, 05:58 AM

so Ur getting reports like this too all the time? :D

http://i.imgur.com/RFJepyL.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 06:23 AM
so Ur getting reports like this too all the time? :D

http://i.imgur.com/RFJepyL.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol YUP! All the while, laughing all the way to the vault! I wish they counted as wins for the PVP event though. NICE btw!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 06:28 AM
If they attack several times in quick succession, you would get more than the $30,000 from a single hit from an over-vault attacker. Multiple hits are consolidated when they come back-to-back-to-back, and your high boosts coupled with the screen that shows the random attack/defense values might be sucking people in for a second- or -third shot before they realize how strong you are.

Or GREE could have changed something else in their endless tinkering, like you suggested earlier. Either way, kudos to your great defense stats.

Actually, forgot it rolls multiple wins/losses into one wall post. Just never thought anyone would be stupid enough to lose 30k and not vault their money before attacking again. Or lose and try attacking again, then again....I know i'm showing at least 2k lower than my boosted stats. So I can see how someone would try.

Thanks for the input.

Alo
02-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Actually, forgot it rolls multiple wins/losses into one wall post. Just never thought anyone would be stupid enough to lose 30k and not vault their money before attacking again. Or lose and try attacking again, then again....I know i'm showing at least 2k lower than my boosted stats. So I can see how someone would try.

Thanks for the input.

well sometimes I've lost too....attack/defence stats fluctuate 30+% sometimes :( So if Ur attack lowers 30% and opponents defence goes up 30% then its bad combination sometimes :D usually its only 5% of the money I lose what I take from them :D But thats only when stats are on the edge and U just go only for the money, not for win :D

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I think that's something only iOS sees. I can't see percentages dropping or increasing. I know I will attack the same person 10 times in a row, lose one out of nowhere and finish him off. It aggravates the hell out of me since I lost an attack on it.

thebigsmooth519
02-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Ive noticed when I raid money buildings now, they pay out more than they used to. ie, lvl 10 munitions depot now pays out 56,400 when it used to pay out 52,000 even. All the money buildings are like that. Also, when I'm attack and win....the most I would win was 30k, to my surprise the last couple of days, I've been getting high 40ks, low 50ks pay outs. Anyone else notice this?

I wonder if they are going to increase max vault size while they're at it.

I'll add you. Add me - Daily player: 290 659 561

Tournai
02-01-2013, 07:15 AM
I'll add you. Add me - Daily player: 290 659 561

We are already neighbours! Funny shizz

SuperSonic Chimp
02-01-2013, 07:32 AM
did he just hijack my thread?!!! lol and didn't even bring anything to the table!!! lol

Alo
02-01-2013, 08:19 AM
I think that's something only iOS sees. I can't see percentages dropping or increasing. I know I will attack the same person 10 times in a row, lose one out of nowhere and finish him off. It aggravates the hell out of me since I lost an attack on it.

well U see attack and defence score, and it fluctuates very bigly...sometimes its hard to lose cause of only 2 point difference :D