PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU to Big Boys!

Generik79
01-31-2013, 06:57 PM
I was going to private message these guys, but I realized not all of them take PMs and I wouldn't know everyone to message anyway. On behalf of what I am certain is a quieter majority, just wanted to thank Ferr, Pirate Justice, Alaska Ken, and many, many others too numerous to name, for doing your best to keep things honest, calm, and open with GREE and Modern War. It takes some heavy hitters to (a) guide the new, inattentive, simple, or distracted; and (b) keep the attention of the computer science developers and graphic designers who are (literally) now running a gold mine. You guys take time and exert effort to do that. So, thank you. Now feel free to raid my very weak base! -General Secretary

UPDATE: I hope those quieter ones I mentioned will hop on and concur in the sentiments here. These guys honestly go to bat for us more often than they ruin our bases and empty our vaults.

King little fruit fly
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
You forgot me, the biggest cheerleader here for the peopecott! :o

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-31-2013, 07:18 PM
There is great value in unity.

That said, THEY need YOU, far more than YOU need THEM.

Thank you, Mr. Secretary.

Durt McGurt
01-31-2013, 08:05 PM
I was going to private message these guys, but I realized not all of them take PMs and I wouldn't know everyone to message anyway. On behalf of what I am certain is a quieter majority, just wanted to thank Ferr, Pirate Justice, Alaska Ken, and many, many others too numerous to name, for doing your best to keep things honest, calm, and open with GREE and Modern War. It takes some heavy hitters to (a) guide the new, inattentive, simple, or distracted; and (b) keep the attention of the computer science developers and graphic designers who are (literally) now running a gold mine. You guys take time and exert effort to do that. So, thank you. Now feel free to raid my very weak base! -General Secretary

UPDATE: I hope those quieter ones I mentioned will hop on and concur in the sentiments here. These guys honestly go to bat for us more often than they ruin our bases and empty our vaults.

+1
Many thanks to all the big boys and girls

Alaska Ken
01-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Thank You General Secretary, I'm honored to be mentioned with those two heavy hitters. I'm not even in the same league they are. One thing we have in common is we buy to much gold.

Generik79
01-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Thank You General Secretary, I'm honored to be mentioned with those two heavy hitters. I'm not even in the same league they are. One thing we have in common is we buy to much gold.

What you have in common, Ken, in particular, is that time and time again you have spoken up as a spender for game improvements that frankly help everyone, not just the heavy elites. And what I've seen is a large group of you all, many, many, many that I couldn't name in the moment, who have done just that...repeatedly. Thank you...please return to your regularly-scheduled GS vault emptying program.