PDA

View Full Version : Gree Free Gold

Ak Killah
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Has anyone actually received any from gold from this??
Done 2 offer received nothing.

Jekevoy
01-31-2013, 06:46 PM
I got mine after I contacted support

MrWiggles
01-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Huh, free gold? Where?

Slipperpuss
02-01-2013, 01:59 AM
I done a few of the 'download & run app to recieve 2 gold' etc and wasn't credited with it, I contacted the tapjoy support and they asked me to provide screenshots of me running the app, which I duly did, only to then be ignored.

Slippery Von Slipperpuss.

Leezygeezer
02-01-2013, 02:52 AM
I've done hundreds of apps, some come through and some don't. Waste of time contacting support, they told me they would credit me with the gold and didn't bother. Repeat emails were ignored. Don't bother with tap joy now, I was hoping to get a second gentlemans club but am mile off

mofisto
02-01-2013, 03:05 AM
I've done hundreds of apps, some come through and some don't. Waste of time contacting support, they told me they would credit me with the gold and didn't bother. Repeat emails were ignored. Don't bother with tap joy now, I was hoping to get a second gentlemans club but am mile off

I did the free trial month with love film, but didn't receive the 72 gold. Sent a ticket to support and they asked me to provide proof, which I did. Received the 72 gold moments later, then 2 hours later another 72 gold appeared. Happy days lol

Leezygeezer
02-01-2013, 03:24 AM
I missed that one :( I keep looking occasionally to see if there is one that pays more than two gold.
Havent bought any gold but managed to get tycoon status, two rock clubs, a gentlemans club and an ice cream parlour. Currently only at 20 gold. At this rate it'll take me a year to earn enough for my second GC lol