PDA

View Full Version : Crime City wasn't able to load due to invalid data. Please delete and reinstall......

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 12:43 AM
the app to continue playing.

I get this when I try to send comments...go to the comments tab. Or adding allies.
If I restart the app, close it down, and restart perhaps I can send some few comments.
Then I'm back to this situation.

NTM
01-31-2013, 12:58 AM
go it too, just restart game and all i fine.

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 01:03 AM
go it too, just restart game and all i fine.
Well it's fine for some short time...most likely you will get it again. Try to send comments to someones wall...
do something else and see a little while later...i.e. go the comments tab.
I bet you will get the same issue again.

Shameless
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Had it too, done it but it's a mess, I can't fight all other are already too beaten up, cannot deposit or withdrawn, can't do s***

NTM
01-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Well it's fine for some short time...most likely you will get it again. Try to send comments to someones wall...
do something else and see a little while later...i.e. go the comments tab.
I bet you will get the same issue again.

that not the 1st time i got this, i have never delete the game, just restart like i say before. no problem for me i just send a comment, add a mafia and bank my money, no problem.

lsjs41
01-31-2013, 02:35 AM
i've had to shut crime city down, i cant play it like this. Good thing from this though, family got to see me again....
Please fix this...

MoarKrabs
01-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Restarting and reloading the game doesn't help as the problem will pop right back up momentarily.

NTM
01-31-2013, 11:23 AM
i got only one today... don't understand for other !

i can travel on hood
i can fight
i can deposit
i can rob

i can do all

sry for the other but like i say this morning i just restart game and all is fine.. sry...

ps: i don't lie... i just hunt lockdawg's hood...and rob.. and deposit

ps1: i'm on android.

dudeman
01-31-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm guessing they tried to do something new, possibly as some sort of test (beta?), and it caused something unexpected to go horribly wrong.

This is Gree, that stuff should be expected by now... Expect them to have unforeseen issues and/or oversights. It's what they do. :p

Or maybe someone was looking for an outlet to charge their phone again...?

Burn
01-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Had this for the last week, uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, best I can manage is log in and then game crashes after about 10 seconds. Zero response from support so far. They now suck. They've got another week, which I think is more than reasonable, then I'm taking this sh!t to LinkedIn and Twitter to create my own one-man Social Media protest / virtual riot.

I'll start by messaging all the Senior staff at Gree on LinkedIn, then I'll go to Twitter and start messaging all of the Gaming Publications and Websites about the fact that Gree has gone all to sh!t.

Ban me for this post, that will be all the motivation I need to go postal.

Shambolic customer service that appears to be getting worse with every passing week.

I'll call my crusade Mad Me Monday.

MathieuG89
01-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Rock on partna. I am having trouble too with no response as well. My issue is, In Crime City on my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. As I was collecting my money i encountered an error message that said, "Crime City wasn't able to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing." I lost alot of money and now I cannot play the game on my phone. Any help!

How many time are you going to copy/paste that message everywhere?

Tommy Two Toes
01-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Had this for the last week, uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, best I can manage is log in and then game crashes after about 10 seconds. Zero response from support so far.

Was in same boat on both of my devices...inexplicably, they both started working again in the last hour, no crashes <knock wood>.

NTM
01-31-2013, 11:59 AM
maybe JB or Root phone ? more succes xD!

Ty1on
01-31-2013, 03:08 PM
yeah, mine started working just fine earlier this afternoon. Nothing done on my part to fix it.

Gazza192
01-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Had it too, done it but it's a mess, I can't fight all other are already too beaten up, cannot deposit or withdrawn, can't do s***

Got exactly the same problem.

Ak Killah
01-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Same thing was happening to me on my Samsung tab 2, even after restarting/reinstalling it several times, this issue was one they were aware of and I think it got fixed in the evening because I don't experience it anymore.

MoarKrabs
01-31-2013, 07:06 PM
Problem went away earlier this evening (and hopefully it'll stay that way). Thank god because I was about to give up on the game if they didn't fix it.