PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-31-2013, 12:30 AM
So you're spiffing up your base, polishing the brass, suddenly you hear some noise. Crash, bang, snap, crackle, and pop. You look over by your command center, and see your "jacks", "cheddar", "cheese", done been jacked. You know you had it vaulted, securely in one of them super strong, Gree issued vaults.You had about 1,000,000 or so Groats. Your OOD reports, "Your Highness, we done just been jacked. Wees been clipped for 196,000,000 Groats, Your majesty!!!"That puzzles you, 'cause you ain't had but a million, or so Groats. What gives?? The "jackesse" that done clipped you, also is very lucky with LE set purchases, too. Funny thing is, hee-shee had 15 sets and 15 matching rares. Funny ain't it?Or s it some hanky panky, cause hee-shee whole faction is suddenly SUPER LUCKY.

mickymacirl
01-31-2013, 12:47 AM
OK, that sounds extremely suspect, how could someone have bought 15 LE sets and receive 15 of that LE set rares without some tampering? It should at most be 5 rares... interesting....

Bart
01-31-2013, 01:04 AM
Dude, you couldn't be more cryptic or humorous with your post. So you said you were jacked by a hacker from Superfaction if I read you correctly. Where did you learn to write like that? LOL.

Bart
01-31-2013, 01:05 AM
Since I am a beta tester, could you give me his stat so I can jack his base to take a look?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-31-2013, 01:13 AM
Dude, you couldn't be more cryptic or humorous with your post. So you said you were jacked by a hacker from Superfaction if I read you correctly. Where did you learn to write like that? LOL.No, I said NOTHING of the sort. I'm very careful about obeying the rules. I follow rules to the letter, never SUPERficially. I just said they jacking was SUPER lucky for someone. Then they popped the clutch, almost took out the get way car's TRANNY, too. Well, I guess they got some SUPER action.

BTW, look at any player, boy, GIRL, or OTHER; in that nest of oddballs, they're all involved. They did it slowly, adding 1-3 extras, but due to a poor showing; they're taking extra risks risks now, thinking anything to win, and that bigger is better, unless you're TRANsitioning.

jon_funzio
01-31-2013, 05:03 AM
Aha, that's why I hardly ever get rares from LE sets - some super-lucky faction must have emptied the ship yard, rifled through the armoury and 'jacked the air field - leaving me with all of the detritus that remained.

Speed ump
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM
Those super lucky players are so super that a certain gaming company can't figure out that luck has nothing to do with being super lucky. If this were Vegas, how long do you think those odds would go unnoticed.

Ghostfellow
01-31-2013, 09:00 AM
No, I said NOTHING of the sort. I'm very careful about obeying the rules. I follow rules to the letter, never SUPERficially. I just said they jacking was SUPER lucky for someone. Then they popped the clutch, almost took out the get way car's TRANNY, too. Well, I guess they got some SUPER action.

BTW, look at any player, boy, GIRL, or OTHER; in that nest of oddballs, they're all involved. They did it slowly, adding 1-3 extras, but due to a poor showing; they're taking extra risks risks now, thinking anything to win, and that bigger is better, unless you're TRANsitioning.
FFP thinks super hackers should be disqualified, points taken away and trinkets confiscated!
Just my 5 cents on the matter.

BigD@wg
01-31-2013, 09:17 AM
That is definitely some really good luck. I guess one would call that SUPER lucky. Lol! Even though I know this is a serious matter and needs to be addressed, I can't help but chuckle at the presentation. Nice :)

fuzzlenutz
02-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Supercalafragali LOL

Captain Steelman
02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Ranger4Life
02-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Hmmm. I need to steal he/she's rabbit foot! I purchased 175 of a set and only received 12 Rares.

So either IT has the best luck ever, or IT stole all my darn Rares!!!

I am a cow
02-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Hmmm. I need to steal he/she's rabbit foot! I purchased 175 of a set and only received 12 Rares.

So either IT has the best luck ever, or IT stole all my darn Rares!!!

Rule of life: never buy too many of a single thing you won't get anything good

Oh and why did you buy 175 sets anyway buy 10 sets and be happy with wat you've got.

Jhenry02
02-02-2013, 05:06 PM
It has always seemed odd that a certain faction SF (special forces *wink*) had some interesting units, but I can't say that I am SUPER sure.

-J

Ryans67
02-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Well maybe I should be asking that person who to bet on for tomorrow!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-02-2013, 09:32 PM
That's the spirit, people.

Good on you all.

There are many clever ways to get your point across.

By the way, I refuse to waste my good money on the bad movie, "DJANGO".

I will maKe A Zoo thread for yoU, one day.

You are making this a SUPER thread, for all the GIRLs and boys; and that is giving us satisFACTION.

Ganja
02-02-2013, 10:07 PM
That's the spirit, people.

Good on you all.

There are many clever ways to get your point across.

By the way, I refuse to waste my good money on the bad movie, "DJANGO".

I will maKe A Zoo thread for yoU, one day.

You are making this a SUPER thread, for all the GIRLs and boys; and that is giving us satisFACTION.

Where is the morse code 101 thread lol - sorry this boy is slow. Care to enlighten me with some coding class :o

LeBarticus
02-03-2013, 01:09 AM
... C'mon ganja, put your pipe down for a minute :-P