PDA

View Full Version : Lost all data on old device!!!

Mastert55
01-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Guys, I have a big problem, I lost all my data on my new phone, I did not think to set up a transfer
account so that I can access the data again on my new phone. How the hell do I get it back????
Please help ASAP. I am even joining a new faction and if I don't send the request I will lose my saved spot.

Dutchie
01-31-2013, 12:15 AM
Only way is to create a ticket with GREE support to add to their mountain of tickets.

Ghostfellow
01-31-2013, 05:59 AM
Guys, I have a big problem, I lost all my data on my new phone, I did not think to set up a transfer
account so that I can access the data again on my new phone. How the hell do I get it back????
Please help ASAP. I am even joining a new faction and if I don't send the request I will lose my saved spot.
Ghost think that this is a blessing in disguise.

Agent Orange
01-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Where is your old phone? Could you not just put your SIM card back in it, launch MW. Set up the transfer and then switch back to the new one. I'm guessing you need the SIM card but perhaps not.

If you got rid of the old phone your only hope is to contact Gree support.

Dudebot121256
01-31-2013, 06:53 AM
Contact GREE and tell them the invite code of your old account and your new account as ask for the old account to be transferred to the new account. Also, make sure you use the email you've used to contact GREE with before your stuff got erased.

AlexFoo
01-31-2013, 11:47 AM
Gree (when it was Funzio) tried to help me do this last year, and we never got it done. i lost it all and started over.