PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Please fix the disappearing building bug!!

Stormchaser
01-30-2013, 10:11 PM
I have the patience to deal with game crashes, delayed unit reward bugs, and other misc annoyances. However my patience is wearing thin on this particular bug ... disappearing buildings. This bug happens so many times a day I can hardly keep count. Sometimes I can load my profile to force the crash, other times I have to reboot my phone to solve it. And even then, on too many occasions, the 'buildings disappearing bug' will show up again within minutes, forcing another crash or phone reboot.

I (a humble and loyal player) consider this a major problem that needs to be looked at in the very near term.

Thanks for considering and reading,

-Stormchaser

PS. If the 'disappearing building bug' needs further clarification, please PM me and I will be happy to elaborate.

SandraUPowers
01-30-2013, 10:37 PM
I have this problem nonstop and constantly have to reboot over and over and over again!! Please fix this if possible! ! Thank you very much!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-31-2013, 12:11 AM
That isn't a bug or a problem. It's a feature, a bonus, or a lagniappe for preferred players.

Bart
01-31-2013, 12:17 AM
Yep, a feature that no rival can attack your buildings, I am a beta tester and I know. Look like you are the chosen few.
I can have infinite number of MG21 if I want to, but I don't want pirates or nakedcherrypies all over me. I play the game the way it is supposed to play, no hacking.

CJ54
01-31-2013, 12:18 AM
Be that as it may PJ, we're currently working on removing this feature for our preferred players who do not wish to partake of it any longer. Recommendation Android-side is to make sure you're on the current build, as we put in some additional help for this that has removed the situation for some players (not everyone, but we're still working on it). Also, I've heard from some players that upgrading their version of Android to current helped as well.

Clownius
01-31-2013, 01:06 AM
Do what Android players always do. Exit, Force stop and reload. I only do that 3 or 4 times an hour. I love how stable this game is at times......

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-31-2013, 01:21 AM
Be that as it may PJ, we're currently working on removing this feature for our preferred players who do not wish to partake of it any longer. Recommendation Android-side is to make sure you're on the current build, as we put in some additional help for this that has removed the situation for some players (not everyone, but we're still working on it). Also, I've heard from some players that upgrading their version of Android to current helped as well.I applaud your endeavor, sir.

Hiddendragon
01-31-2013, 05:40 AM
Please fix the disappearing character bug as well.

Dutchie
01-31-2013, 05:59 AM
If have a Samsung Galaxy and you are on an older version of Android, as CJ suggested, upgrade to the latest version should hopefully fix the issue for good. For details on how to upgrade visit -

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/androidupgrade/English/

Pappy14
01-31-2013, 06:05 AM
Galaxy 3 here and everything is updated. Happens a few times a day to my base, if I don't raid. Once I start raiding, forget about it. Everytime I go on a raiding spree, I have to restart my phone once if not twice.

digisyn
01-31-2013, 06:07 AM
I have resorted to using a memory booster for Android. I shut down all apps using this app then start MW. At least all of my buildings now show up (Most of the time). Still stops responding after a short time requiring force stop, hard stop & reload but at least the builings show more often then not. I also tap the report tab just about everytime to give G the info hopefully somebody's reading these. Still haven't got my $1b from my scratcher crash report but I'll keep assuming the reports are doing some good for we Android players (yes rhe only time I have won anything worthwhile since scratchers hit Android and I am denied... go figure).

Sandukan
01-31-2013, 06:08 AM
What's funny sometimes is seeing my land buildings in the sea after coming back from a raid.
If this game isn't being run out of someone's basement I would be surprised.

GeekKid101
01-31-2013, 06:09 AM
I have over 460 allies, only 16 show. I click on "Load More Alliance Members..." And nothing. I sent a note to "Contact Support" and nothing. The problem hasn't been fixed. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm trying to drop some allies and I can't.

Stormchaser
01-31-2013, 07:32 AM
Thank you everyone for the ideas/suggestions/and tips.

Recommendation Android-side is to make sure you're on the current build, as we put in some additional help for this that has removed the situation for some players (not everyone, but we're still working on it). Also, I've heard from some players that upgrading their version of Android to current helped as well.

I've always tried to stay updated to the current build and dataset. As for updating to the latest version of Android, I seriously doubt Verizon is going to provide an update beyond Android v2.3.4 for the Thunderbolt.

Do what Android players always do. Exit, Force stop and reload. I only do that 3 or 4 times an hour. I love how stable this game is at times......
I too use this at times to 'fix' the game, with mixed results. Thanks for reminding me again about it.

I have resorted to using a memory booster for Android. I shut down all apps using this app then start MW. At least all of my buildings now show up (Most of the time). Still stops responding after a short time requiring force stop, hard stop & reload but at least the buildings show more often then not. I also tap the report tab just about everytime to give G the info hopefully somebody's reading these.
I'll give this a try while Gree continues their efforts to kill this 'feature'.

Thanks again,
-Stormchaser

DarthJim
01-31-2013, 08:45 AM
I'm on a Galaxy S II on ATT running ICS, I always update my game when it shows up, but I still run into the missing building problem when going on a raiding spree as well.

Товарищ
02-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Check here for possible fix:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441