PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Faction Pvp Event: noon 1/31/13 to 2/3/13 noon

CJ54
01-30-2013, 08:06 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5125/hovercraft.png

Hello all, we're hosting a faction-based pvp tournament this weekend, starting tomorrow (Thursday) at noon until noon on the third. The factions whose members complete the most attacks and raids on other players

As with all faction pvp events, please remember the following:

-Only successful attacks and raids started by a player in your faction counts towards the total. That means if someone attacks you and you successfully defend, that does not count as a win for this contest. We've had some confusion about this the last two events, due to the fact that your profile shows both defenses and initiated attacks as one number.

-Only attacks and raids taking place during the specified time (noon 1/31 PST to noon 2/3/13) will count. Attacks and raids made before or after these times do not count.

-When you are attacking and raiding, it does not matter what faction your opponents are in. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in the same faction, that counts as ten successful attacks. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in different factions, that counts as ten successful attacks.

-Please do not leave your faction until prizes are awarded after the event, so that we can make sure you are awarded.

Thank you, and good luck everyone!

EDIT: I'm unlocking this for discussion, but I do ask that everyone stays on topic to the current pvp event when posting in this thread.

Kelly's Hero
01-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks CJ (as always) for getting out timely information!:rolleyes:

Captian Awesome
01-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Having fours days instead of two may level the playing field a bit.

andypandy2
01-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks, C3PO!

cscott824
01-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for getting the info up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, read this as one prize for the top 50 only. Have heard rumblings from others and just want to set the record straight. Should this be the case, I can see thousands of individuals like myself playing the game as we would any other day without spending a dime. For starters, the prize isn't worth the effort. Secondly, if you finished even outside the top 100 in the wd event and spent money there it would definitely be wasted here. 200 to 100 to 50. Is 25 next?

kyljoy
01-30-2013, 09:09 PM
The Butterfly Syringe doesn't seem powerful enough to warrant the time commitment to be top 50. I think 50th place, though, will be more than 30,000 attacks or raids.

CplJC
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
CJ54 If you attack the same person 20 times..is that 20 succesful attacks?

Clownius
01-31-2013, 01:03 AM
Being in Android land and clue when this starts. We are mushrooms kept in the dark as per usual. Im still getting Arctic drillers here...

manbeast
01-31-2013, 01:11 AM
good job getting the info out in time CJ!!

BroDawg #2
01-31-2013, 01:16 AM
Thanks for getting the info up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, read this as one prize for the top 50 only. Have heard rumblings from others and just want to set the record straight. Should this be the case, I can see thousands of individuals like myself playing the game as we would any other day without spending a dime. For starters, the prize isn't worth the effort. Secondly, if you finished even outside the top 100 in the wd event and spent money there it would definitely be wasted here. 200 to 100 to 50. Is 25 next?
My faction placed 10th in the last PvP I was fourth for my faction with just over 1000 attacks and only used 30 gold....... In the B4B I used 1300 gold and my faction placed 18th......PvP is not that far out of reach!!!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-31-2013, 01:35 AM
CJ-- for the last PvP event you had mentioned something to the extent of:
Wins will only be counted for players who are in the faction at beginning of the event and the end of the event. As in.. Any new members added after the start would not be figured in to faction totals... AND any member who leaves the faction before the end would also not be included.

Can you confirm this? Thanks!

willydpooh
01-31-2013, 02:55 AM
-When you are attacking and raiding, it does not matter what faction your opponents are in. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in the same faction, that counts as ten successful attacks. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in different factions, that counts as ten successful attacks.

Hi Cj, what if I attack/raid opponent not belonging to any faction, is this counted? because what I understand above is that they should be in a faction.

Or it is the same with PvP event before that you can attack anyone whether or not they are in a faction?

Alo
01-31-2013, 03:08 AM
so seems this event is for big players/teams only. Approx how much does it take to make it to top 50? Then most would know not to bother at all ;)

Will the progress be shown live somewhere too? eg how much U've made, how much Ur team has made, how far is Your team in whole list etc?

Charlie99
01-31-2013, 03:46 AM
CJ.

Please tell all of us that did the mistake of leaving our factions after Brazilian event but before prizes were distributed that we WILL receive our prizes...

This is my ticket no that i still havent got any answer to: #350674 :(

Freddan
01-31-2013, 04:57 AM
Hi Cj, what if I attack/raid opponent not belonging to any faction, is this counted? because what I understand above is that they should be in a faction.

Or it is the same with PvP event before that you can attack anyone whether or not they are in a faction?

Actually, I have the same thought, good question!
CJ writes specifically "in faction" so you can interpret it that way, but it would be good if it could be sorted out.

Commander Ghost
01-31-2013, 06:07 AM
The 2 questions already asked id like to see answered is,

1) if we attack the aame person 10 times does that count at 10 successful attacks/raids?
2) must the enemy we attack belong to a faction?

A questions i have to add to #2 is,
2a) how do we know if someone we attack is in a faction?

CplJC
01-31-2013, 07:13 AM
Can someone please confirm that if I'm attacking 1 player 20 times..That is 20 wins!!Thanks

Thief
01-31-2013, 07:27 AM
The 2 questions already asked id like to see answered is,

1) if we attack the aame person 10 times does that count at 10 successful attacks/raids?
2) must the enemy we attack belong to a faction?

A questions i have to add to #2 is,
2a) how do we know if someone we attack is in a faction?

Since this question has Been Asked 10x in a matter of Minutes i will try to save some of CJ's Time (as we all know how valuable it is and how overworked he is right now with Modern War alone)

#1) In past PVP tournaments you could attack the same oppoent as many times before they are too weak to battle and it will count towards your totals. So Yes.

#2) No. There is no Way to determine if a player is in a faction to my knowledge unless we are in a battle with other factions. You can attack any player and it will count towards your Factions Totals.

#2A) Again no way to my knowlege of knowing if someone is in a faction already. Granted you can try to read their wall etc etc but there is no solid way.

Commander Ghost
01-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Thank you Thief.

Generik79
01-31-2013, 08:49 AM
I will add to thief's excellent response that it does not matter if the person you are attacking is in a faction or not. At least for the pvp event, whether they're in a faction is immaterial! You get an offensive win, it counts towards your faction's total. Period. Now, if you are worried about accidentally hitting the wrong guy and ending up in triage after his faction annihilates you, then I suggest you sit this one out.

nerdi
01-31-2013, 09:51 AM
CJ, Will there be a sale on Gold for this event or no?

Milspec1
01-31-2013, 10:11 AM
We are looking forward to this event, last chance to join us for those qualified

Dudebot121256
01-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Darn, I was looking forward to participating in this. Then my phone broke.... :(

Pakmom1
01-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Have any of the bugs been worked out yet? In both the last PVP & B4B my casualty rate was through the roof, no matter who I hit. My stats dropped by half, and I'm still trying to recover! My iPad game wasn't quite as bad as my droid, but....

I know this issue is all over the forum, but I've yet to see an answer and I still loose high-end units against people with less than half of my stats.

Milspec1
01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
Want to verify as I can't remember from the last PVP war..

During this even is there any individual or Faction rankings posted anywhere, so we can get a sense of how we are doing like the war?

AlexFoo
01-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Want to verify as I can't remember from the last PVP war..

During this even is there any individual or Faction rankings posted anywhere, so we can get a sense of how we are doing like the war?

there wasnt last time. :/

i keep a best guess excel sheet for my faction.

waterdog87
01-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Where do we see our point as individuals or as a fraction ??

General Flame
01-31-2013, 12:57 PM
During this event, I won all the battles against random people and I'm also in a faction. But it did nothing. Wtf was I supposed to do? This tournament is so confusing -_-

Baraka
01-31-2013, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't read much into this tournament. It's a pointless crap unit for all the casualties people may get.

Milspec1
01-31-2013, 01:04 PM
We have decided to carry on as usual. The prize is nothing special if not worthless, you can buy better items for less than it would cost you to win this, and there's no leaderboard or rank anywhere to even gauge how you're doing.

Baraka
01-31-2013, 01:13 PM
We have decided to carry on as usual. The prize is nothing special if not worthless, you can buy better items for less than it would cost you to win this, and there's no leaderboard or rank anywhere to even gauge how you're doing.couldnt of said it better myself.

Rohit
01-31-2013, 01:18 PM
In the battle for brazil before I got my 3 prizes I was booted so I didn't get the prizes this stinks

AlexFoo
01-31-2013, 01:20 PM
We have decided to carry on as usual. The prize is nothing special if not worthless, you can buy better items for less than it would cost you to win this, and there's no leaderboard or rank anywhere to even gauge how you're doing.

And we've made it a faction goal to raid/steal 1 billion dollars minimum during the PvP. Has nothing to do with the weak prize.

While we dont expect alot of gold to be spent, playing agressively and trying help defray more bonuses before Greenland is what we'll try. Can respect those that are going to take it easy though.

Best of luck to all.

-Executive Officer, United Forces Official (#59 BfB)

Kara T
01-31-2013, 01:25 PM
CJ-- for the last PvP event you had mentioned something to the extent of:
Wins will only be counted for players who are in the faction at beginning of the event and the end of the event. As in.. Any new members added after the start would not be figured in to faction totals... AND any member who leaves the faction before the end would also not be included.

Can you confirm this? Thanks!

I have this question as well....please verify. Many thanks!

Generik79
01-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Everyone please read the thread posts above you before you type in questions that are answered right here in this very thread of only FOUR PAGES! I understand if something is buried in a random thread that is 121 pages long. But this is not the case. It does not matter...it is completely immaterial...whether someone you attack or raid is in a "rival faction" or even a fraction for those that prefer to keep typing that. This event is about which 50 teams (defined as the sum of their individual faction members) get the most offensive wins attacking or raiding rivals (other players). I am certain you can even attack someone in your own faction (if they show up on your rivals list) and get the wins! REPEAT: Please read above posts!

roblupi
01-31-2013, 02:53 PM
How do you see how many points your faction has during the PVP event?

CJ54
01-31-2013, 02:57 PM
#1) In past PVP tournaments you could attack the same oppoent as many times before they are too weak to battle and it will count towards your totals. So Yes.

#2) No. There is no Way to determine if a player is in a faction to my knowledge unless we are in a battle with other factions. You can attack any player and it will count towards your Factions Totals.

#2A) Again no way to my knowlege of knowing if someone is in a faction already. Granted you can try to read their wall etc etc but there is no solid way.

All correct, thanks Thief.

How do you see how many points your faction has during the PVP event?

No way yet. We tried them out as an experiment before having a visible leaderboard UI for them (we were working on WD primarily at the time), we're working on that.

MattThomas08
01-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Will there be a posting at completion showing the rankings, or just Top 50 will be notified?

Joch
01-31-2013, 03:31 PM
I've been looking forward to the event, but until now I can't even declare any war as there is no 'declare war' button; I could do it in the previous PvP Brazil.

Someone please advise? Thanks!

Baraka
01-31-2013, 03:34 PM
I've been looking forward to the event, but until now I can't even declare any war as there is no 'declare war' button; I could do it in the previous PvP Brazil.

You don't need to declare. Just do attacks and raids.

Kara T
01-31-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok maybe my last post was not direct enough....so here is the question that I would like an answer to please.
1. After the event has started, if you add a new member to your faction, will the successful raids or attacks earned by the newly added player count towards the Faction's total final score?
2. Conversely, if a player leaves their Faction during the event, will the successful attacks or raids earned by that player ( while in the faction) remain as part of the total count for the Faction, or will the points earned be deducted if they leave the Faction during the event?

Many thanks!

roblupi
01-31-2013, 07:04 PM

Right now is just phase two of Greenland under siege. Click on the globe on the left of your main screen and it should show the progress of the event. The next phase will be the arctic expedition chest.

killahoss
01-31-2013, 08:13 PM
When attacking....How do i know if a rival is in a faction or not???

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5125/hovercraft.png

Hello all, we're hosting a faction-based pvp tournament this weekend, starting tomorrow (Thursday) at noon until noon on the third. The factions whose members complete the most attacks and raids on other players

As with all faction pvp events, please remember the following:

-Only successful attacks and raids started by a player in your faction counts towards the total. That means if someone attacks you and you successfully defend, that does not count as a win for this contest. We've had some confusion about this the last two events, due to the fact that your profile shows both defenses and initiated attacks as one number.

-Only attacks and raids taking place during the specified time (noon 1/31 PST to noon 2/3/13) will count. Attacks and raids made before or after these times do not count.

-Please do not leave your faction until prizes are awarded after the event, so that we can make sure you are awarded.

Thank you, and good luck everyone!

EDIT: I'm unlocking this for discussion, but I do ask that everyone stays on topic to the current pvp event when posting in this thread.

Speedjdon
02-01-2013, 12:42 AM
hw to contact with gree or game manager plz help ty..

Paul_Texas
02-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Does this affect WD points at all?

PsychoTTi
02-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Is there any way of finding out our totals during the tournament?

How do people outside of the top 50 know where they placed?

Ive never received any results for these PvP events and im always attacking people.

Sandukan
02-01-2013, 04:54 AM
You can't tell without further investigation. But that information is not necessary. You need only attack and raid.

Does this affect WD points at all?
It does not seem to add to WD points.

Is there any way of finding out our totals during the tournament?

How do people outside of the top 50 know where they placed?

Ive never received any results for these PvP events and im always attacking people.
There is no way to track totals. You can have your faction members give you their totals nightly and you tabulate it yourself but you still would not have any idea how other factions are doing.

~Death U~

Dcarrington
02-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Raiding buildings counts the same as attacking someone, right or wrong. Heck I hope it does other wise I have just wasted a bunch stamina .... Someone please verify.

Sandukan
02-01-2013, 05:43 AM
Raiding buildings counts the same as attacking someone, right or wrong. Heck I hope it does other wise I have just wasted a bunch stamina .... Someone please verify.
Both raiding and attacking count.

~Death U~

thedarkprince
02-01-2013, 09:02 AM

Yep, I'd like to know this too. Don't really want to be wasting my time.

turbodog
02-01-2013, 09:16 AM
It doesn't matter who you attack or raid. they don't have to be in a faction.

Dutchie
02-01-2013, 09:21 AM
I see many dumb people with many dumb questions that have already been answered!

4 days of fighting to win one mediocre unit and only for the top 50 factions.... Seems like a bum deal to me, but hey ho, of to war I go!

thedarkprince
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
It doesn't matter who you attack or raid. they don't have to be in a faction.

Then why does it say:

Moscows Premier
02-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Why can't my faction declare war? There is no button and every faction has 0 war points when we view the faction list... Please advise.

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Why can't my faction declare war? There is no button and every faction has 0 war points when we view the faction list... Please advise.

This isn't WD.

mflawler10
02-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Is there a list somewhere from the last faction pvp event that shows the winners and how many they had? Wondering if there is any guesstimates as to what it takes to place top 50. Anybody have any idea? Thanks.

Chode-Spank
02-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Then why does it say:

It was ton answer a question about factions. You can raid or attack anyone.

I mean, you can ask then question again if you'd like, or just wait a few minutes and someone else will.

Brummied
02-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Just thought I'd help you out with last point if they have prize units they would have been in a faction for brazil :-)

Since this question has Been Asked 10x in a matter of Minutes i will try to save some of CJ's Time (as we all know how valuable it is and how overworked he is right now with Modern War alone)

Archer59
02-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Watching jimi Hendrix at Woodstock....much better than PVP tourney!

rambo1
02-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Ok maybe my last post was not direct enough....so here is the question that I would like an answer to please.
1. After the event has started, if you add a new member to your faction, will the successful raids or attacks earned by the newly added player count towards the Faction's total final score?
2. Conversely, if a player leaves their Faction during the event, will the successful attacks or raids earned by that player ( while in the faction) remain as part of the total count for the Faction, or will the points earned be deducted if they leave the Faction during the event?

Many thanks!

CJ

I am in the situation in question 1. Not sure if my efforts in the PvP are worthwhile, very frustrating. Any followup on this question?

Kjctnorris
02-02-2013, 03:53 AM
You have to attack other faction members for it to count. The way to know if they are in a faction or not is a huge secret, so no one is going to tell you how to determine it. So good luck with that. However, the rest of us in the know will be so far ahead of you by the time you figure it out, you might as well just give up now.

ASGARD
02-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Question...

Why during this current event has the loses in a battle turned from my low point value units to all my high point value units.

In 10 fights, I lost an expert attack drone in each (Low)
a cruiser in 6 (very low)
and a stealth frigate in 4 (low)
Amongst other units...

Why the sudden change....????

ColoradoBC
02-02-2013, 05:21 AM
Kjctnorris is a MORON don't lsiten to him, he is intentionally spreading false information to screw you over.
The players do NOT need to be in a faction, if they had to be would you not think it would be listed under their name?
See below.

Originally Posted by Thief
AND CONFIRMED BY CJ just 2 pages ago.

All correct, thanks Thief.

Beharry
02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Has your faction been keeping up with the total numbers of attacks and raids of all the members? I want to see if my faction has been in the running. One of our guys has spent the time to track everyone's amount of attacks and raids since the event began. As of 7 hours ago, our faction has 3552 attacks and raids.

Dutchie
02-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Has your faction been keeping up with the total numbers of attacks and raids of all the members? I want to see if my faction has been in the running. One of our guys has spent the time to track everyone's amount of attacks and raids since the event began. As of 7 hours ago, our faction has 3552 attacks and raids.Is that it? You need to try much harder than that! 10,000 made it in the top 50 in the last PvP tournament and that was over 2 days! 20,000+ should be your target, so stop posting and get attacking!

Beharry
02-02-2013, 06:45 AM
Is that it? You need to try much harder than that! 10,000 made it in the top 50 in the last PvP tournament and that was over 2 days! 20,000+ should be your target, so stop posting and get attacking!

Ah, that's a little disheartening. We've all been trying hard. :/ Small businesses shall prevail!

Yankster
02-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Anyone else not receiving the unit that comes along with the payout when the job is complete? I've sent tickets in to gree and haven't heard anything back. Basically I've been farming for units and only receive maybe 1 out of 10 the unit that comes along with the reward. I've done we'll over 1000 missions with units as part of the payout and have only received cash. I've installed MW from scratch, switched devices and updated everything related to the device and still have the same issue. Being this the case wouldn't this impact my stats with the loss of 1000 units?

Secondly, I cannot start a new thread. Who do I contact regarding this ? I've sent an email with the link on the bottom of the page but havent heard anything back either?

Any help would be great...

Thanks,

Yankster

Kjctnorris
02-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Kjctnorris is a MORON don't lsiten to him, he is intentionally spreading false information to screw you over.
The players do NOT need to be in a faction, if they had to be would you not think it would be listed under their name?
See below.

Originally Posted by Thief
AND CONFIRMED BY CJ just 2 pages ago.

All correct, thanks Thief.ColoradoBC is a MORON for not being able to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Kjctnorris
02-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Has your faction been keeping up with the total numbers of attacks and raids of all the members? I want to see if my faction has been in the running. One of our guys has spent the time to track everyone's amount of attacks and raids since the event began. As of 7 hours ago, our faction has 3552 attacks and raids.at the 48 hour mark, we had 26,050 (give or take a few). We placed #45 in last PvP.

IlliniFan1
02-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Hope my faction gets this unit...

nerdi
02-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Has your faction been keeping up with the total numbers of attacks and raids of all the members? I want to see if my faction has been in the running. One of our guys has spent the time to track everyone's amount of attacks and raids since the event began. As of 7 hours ago, our faction has 3552 attacks and raids.

Haha, I had 3500+ ALONE this morning!!!

Generik79
02-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Nerdi: That is a great score. May I suggest you hold back a bit on your gold droppage since the reward unit is basically a Transport Raider with an extra missile attached. Save some to take down my faction's apparently warm-butter-like Level 10 Fortification.

Dutchie
02-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Haha, I had 3500+ ALONE this morning!!!

Only possible by spending gold to replenish your stamina and it states in your signature that you are a LIGHT gold spender. Unless you have a very high number of stamina (bullets), you are MORE than a LIGHT gold spender!!

ASGARD
02-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Question...

Why during this current event has the loses in a battle turned from my low point value units to all my high point value units.

Amongst other units...

Why the sudden change....????

nerdi
02-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Nerdi: That is a great score. May I suggest you hold back a bit on your gold droppage since the reward unit is basically a Transport Raider with an extra missile attached. Save some to take down my faction's apparently warm-butter-like Level 10 Fortification.

Only possible by spending gold to replenish your stamina and it states in your signature that you are a LIGHT gold spender. Unless you have a very high number of stamina (bullets), you are MORE than a LIGHT gold spender!!

Do you want me to change to heavy gold spender? Will that help you sleep at night? If I was a Heavy Gold spender, my stats would be quadrupled of what you see in my signature. Otherwise I am not up for strategic suggestions, thanks!

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Question...

Amongst other units...

Why the sudden change....????because we players can't resist the urge to win a prize and validate our faction's strength. GREE knows this, therefore we as a group suffer heavier casualties and must spend more money to maintain our strength.

Generik79
02-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Do you want me to change to heavy gold spender? Will that help you sleep at night? If I was a Heavy Gold spender, my stats would be quadrupled of what you see in my signature. Otherwise I am not up for strategic suggestions, thanks!

OK, Dutchie was spot on. Half your forum posts are about gold sales and getting gold deals. Either you are a jeweler, or....... Additionally, a large part of this forum is dedicated to something you are absolutely "not up for," that being strategic suggestions. Please keep in mind that when people post them, whether requested or not, it is because it's in the nature of this place to do strategy...in fact it is largely the point. And I would be shocked if you never took or gave such suggestions. Best wishes to you!

nerdi
02-03-2013, 09:20 AM
OK, Dutchie was spot on. Half your forum posts are about gold sales and getting gold deals. Either you are a jeweler, or....... Additionally, a large part of this forum is dedicated to something you are absolutely "not up for," that being strategic suggestions. Please keep in mind that when people post them, whether requested or not, it is because it's in the nature of this place to do strategy...in fact it is largely the point. And I would be shocked if you never took or gave such suggestions. Best wishes to you!

Probably the reason your faction isnt good is because they take your suggestions, I will be intimidated of your "level 10" wall, ok. What did your faction rank top 1000 or something as to where a level 10 wall is unheard of? Wow..

Milspec1
02-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Awesome stats Nerdi if u need a new home let me know ;)

King little fruit fly
02-03-2013, 10:18 AM
This event will end in about 2 hours, right?

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 10:47 AM
This event will end in about 2 hours, right?an hour and thirteen minutes.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Lets do the math!
Assumptions (for upper limit):
1) Your morning consists of an 8hr period.
2) You carry US Flag giving a 10% bump in stam regen.
3) You invested 100% of your stat points into stamina.
4) Your stamina bar was full when you started the 8hr "morning"

(Assumption 1) 8hr*60m=480min
(Assumption 2) 480m/2.7m(time it takes to regen 1 point)=178 (rounded up)
-->So you could get a total of 178 "free" hits in given that timeframe.
(Assumption 3) lvl 131-- so 130*3(points per lvl up)=390(total points)/2(cost for 1 extra stam)=195
(Assumption 4) 195+178=373 total kills.

--> lets just round it to an even 400 to further the upper limit calc.

3500(#of wins you had)-400(number of "free" wins= 3100 "paid" wins.
3100/50(amount of stam paid out per gold refill)=62*10(gold cost per 50 stam)=620

So you have spent a total of 620 gold in one morning.

Heavy and light ARE relative... Personally, I would consider that very heavy.. But I am a non-gold player. Regardless of whether there is something intrinsically "heavy" or "light" about that number I think it can be agreed that spending that much for a 300+/400+ unit in an 8 hour period shows that nerdi is wise beyond his years... he is clearly exceptionally good at maximizing the payout/value of his gold. Err... Wait...

Col Matt
02-03-2013, 11:12 AM
821290833 please add me

nerdi
02-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Lets do the math!
Assumptions (for upper limit):
1) Your morning consists of an 8hr period.
2) You carry US Flag giving a 10% bump in stam regen.
3) You invested 100% of your stat points into stamina.
4) Your stamina bar was full when you started the 8hr "morning"

(Assumption 1) 8hr*60m=480min
(Assumption 2) 480m/2.7m(time it takes to regen 1 point)=178 (rounded up)
-->So you could get a total of 178 "free" hits in given that timeframe.
(Assumption 3) lvl 131-- so 130*3(points per lvl up)=390(total points)/2(cost for 1 extra stam)=195
(Assumption 4) 195+178=373 total kills.

--> lets just round it to an even 400 to further the upper limit calc.

3500(#of wins you had)-400(number of "free" wins= 3100 "paid" wins.
3100/50(amount of stam paid out per gold refill)=62*10(gold cost per 50 stam)=620

So you have spent a total of 620 gold in one morning.

Heavy and light ARE relative... Personally, I would consider that very heavy.. But I am a non-gold player. Regardless of whether there is something intrinsically "heavy" or "light" about that number I think it can be agreed that spending that much for a 300+/400+ unit in an 8 hour period shows that nerdi is wise beyond his years... he is clearly exceptionally good at maximizing the payout/value of his gold. Err... Wait...

Everyone happy now?

MADCAT
02-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Everyone happy now?

yes, what are we talking about?

RockAndRoll
02-03-2013, 12:15 PM
And now we wait.

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 12:38 PM
So the event is now over.

I enjoyed it but if you are one of the people I attacked then please realise, it's only a game! lol

The prize (and the number of them) means that the event is pretty pointless. If you can spend real money on this game then you will have an advantage over the not spending people.

Let us hope they get a list up of where each faction came. Would be even better if each person could see how they did, but this could be quite a list!

PS ******* Despite contacting support twice I still cannot post a 'New Post' ******** Please sort this out for me.

Dudebot121256
02-03-2013, 12:50 PM
821290833 please add meNot the place to ask for allies. Please go here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?34-Add-Me) for that, thanks :)

Madcowdave
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
PS ******* Despite contacting support twice I still cannot post a 'New Post' ******** Please sort this out for me.

You cannot create new threads until you have posted 10 times. Please don't necro or spam to achieve the 10. The info most new forumites require is already here somewhere, or more likely in lots of places.

Xxpkmafiaxx
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
How do I declare war or participate in the faction pvp event? I tapped on the globe under the goals icon and the option to declare war or attack rival factions didn't show up. I'm playing on an iPod touch and the app is up to date and I already nominated a defense leader for my faction. Help plz

Dudebot121256
02-03-2013, 01:01 PM
How do I declare war or participate in the faction pvp event? I tapped on the globe under the goals icon and the option to declare war or attack rival factions didn't show up. I'm playing on an iPod touch and the app is up to date and I already nominated a defense leader for my faction. Help plzYou don't declare war in PVP events. Declaring war is only for World Domination events. To participate in a PVP tournament, simply attack or raid rivals. Good luck in the next one.

Madcowdave
02-03-2013, 01:08 PM
How do I declare war or participate in the faction pvp event? I tapped on the globe under the goals icon and the option to declare war or attack rival factions didn't show up. I'm playing on an iPod touch and the app is up to date and I already nominated a defense leader for my faction. Help plz

It ended at noon PST today. The PvP events do not use a "declare war" button, just attack or raid players in your Rivals list and your wins are automatically recorded. Unless they're not (which happened for us in the previous / 2nd PvP).

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I enjoyed the PvP event despite thinking that the prize (and the chances of being in the top 50 places) isn't worth the effort.

Russ

derschwarzeritter
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
would there be a list of factions so we know where we ended in PvP?

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
would there be a list of factions so we know where we ended in PvP?if like last time, they'll only post the factions that got top 50.

licken
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
well I guess we will wait a week for results lol!

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 01:33 PM
well I guess we will wait a week for results lol!last time, they had the list out the next day. Prizes as well.

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 01:33 PM
It would be a shame if they only post the list of the top 50 factions.

Imagine if you were only a few attacks/raids off being in that top 50 and you didn't know!

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 01:41 PM
It would be a shame if they only post the list of the top 50 factions.

Imagine if you were only a few attacks/raids off being in that top 50 and you didn't know!prepare yourself for a shame. That's why we tracked our wins. On last PvP, we finished 45th so we felt there might be a chance we'd be on the outside looking in.

Roaring Russ
02-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm the leader of a faction.

So it might be worth me asking everyone to keep a track of their wins the next time we have a PvP event.

AlexFoo
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
i keep a spreadsheet, and i had everyone's stats before we started. i have them at the end. granted it doesnt take into account defensive wins, which dont count in the PvP, but my numbers should be pretty close.

Allll sorts of information can be tabulated in such a fashion.. ;)

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm the leader of a faction.

So it might be worth me asking everyone to keep a track of their wins the next time we have a PvP event.that would be one way, but I'd imagine that it would be harder collecting that data from all the member's rather than just doing it yourself. It didn't take me that long to do. Twenty minutes with a calculator.

ColoradoBC
02-03-2013, 02:35 PM
ColoradoBC is a MORON for not being able to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Suck it, obviously a lot of people on here are asking for help, and your scarcasm isn't helping. They are already too stupid to read the thread before asking ahitty questions, so do you think they get your sarcasm. I just assumed you were another shmuck that can't read also.

Kjctnorris
02-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Suck it, obviously a lot of people on here are asking for help, and your scarcasm isn't helping. They are already too stupid to read the thread before asking ahitty questions, so do you think they get your sarcasm. I just assumed you were another shmuck that can't read also.I'm a firm believer in natural selection. People are hand carried enough in life. As you stated, that question has been answered countless times. And you're hurting my feelings with your snappy comebacks.

FAKATA
02-03-2013, 07:33 PM
About 50k wins for my faction , top 50 for sure :)

Aclark
02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I had my faction members keep count and turn them in daily so we had a running total everyday. We did this with the previous PvP as well. It helps to motivate all members I also do a top five in our faction to ad a little more motivation to get your wins up.

smazzu
02-04-2013, 02:34 AM
last event ranking???

ProCision
02-04-2013, 04:24 AM
About 50k wins for my faction , top 50 for sure :)

I think my Faction had the exact same # of wins as your faction did.

maxy
02-04-2013, 06:49 AM
I'd rather the results are accurate rather than too quick to be posted. Gree, take your time. Last event, we came in 15th based on detailed stats we collected throughout the event but never showed up on winner's list. Very deflating experience for the team. I think you'd rather have accurate results. Take your time - but get it right this time.

MADCAT
02-04-2013, 07:55 AM
can i get my rewards from battle from brazil?

MADCAT 587 907 878

Kjctnorris
02-04-2013, 08:15 AM
The Brazil event didn't have the results ready the next day...

And yet we had to wait like 8 days for our prizes to come.i was talking about the last PvP event.

DREDG
02-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Do Not Join The Faction "Flyinscot" THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOU OUT!!!!

ASGARD
02-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Will the PvP results be the top 50 only or will it show every factions position?

Hub_Master_General
02-04-2013, 10:15 AM
I'd rather the results are accurate rather than too quick to be posted. Gree, take your time. Last event, we came in 15th based on detailed stats we collected throughout the event but never showed up on winner's list. Very deflating experience for the team. I think you'd rather have accurate results. Take your time - but get it right this time.
I totally agree with you but you'd think since this is a digital game all based on numbers (it seems some randomly generated), that a report could have been written to extract the pertinent data from their database and, in matter of minutes know the winners. It's almost like they're adding it by hand.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Will the PvP results be the top 50 only or will it show every factions position?

I'd bet just top 50. That's how they did it last time.

ASGARD
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
I'd bet just top 50. That's how they did it last time.

We make the effort to play, they should make the effort to post all factions results.

AlexFoo
02-04-2013, 10:24 AM
We make the effort to play, they should make the effort to post all factions results.

last pvp was only the top 50. thats just how it is. if you want to know how your faction did, you should have kept track???

Alaneapen
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
My faction had 33k attacks and raids. Wonder is we can be top 50.

TYR_Rune
02-04-2013, 05:45 PM
My faction had 33k attacks and raids. Wonder is we can be top 50.

My faction got 70K+ succesful attacks and raids... And we all got the pvp prize now...;)

Speed ump
02-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Really? Interesting.better check my inventory first to see what it looks like.

CJ54
02-04-2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45256-PVP-Faction-Event-3-Winners!