PDA

View Full Version : Player-suggested items: now an LE set!

CJ54
01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey all, as some of you have noticed, our LE set is drawn from our player-suggested item contest from the anniversary.

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/6638/rszplayerle.png

Big congrats to the following players:

Thunder Child for the Iron Mole!

mxz for the Snow Machine!

Helmi88 for the Flying Aircraft Carrier!

Teg for the Rail Gun Stryker!

Check your inventories, guys (I pulled your primary account info from the system; if you'd rather have them on another account, let me know.) Congrats again!

CAPT.GIN
01-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Amazing.....

Thunder Child
01-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks for this, CJ!

I have sent you a PM taking you up on the offer to switch these to my other player.

Just in case, please could you put them in 274607763.

Thanks again!

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Nice... I still think a unit named Political Persuasion would be awesome.lol

CJ54
01-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks for this, CJ!

I have sent you a PM taking you up on the offer to switch these to my other player.

Just in case, please could you put them in 274607763.

Thanks again!

Hey TC, we're doing so right now.

And yeah selfproclaimed, there was some really good stuff in there. Possibility isn't ruled out of making something epically awesome with one of the other ones, but we wanted to make sure we could get this in peoples' hands within a reasonable timeframe.

TEG
01-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks! Fun contest. The units have showed up for my player. Thanks for getting them to me before PVP! They will come in handy.

( By the way, flying aircraft carrier is a plane, not a boat in case anyone was wondering! )

mxz
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Holy crap! My snowmobile! Sweet!

Thanks CJ! This is cool!

Edit: all showing up in my inventory. Completely unnecessary, CJ...but I thank you.

VileDoom
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Congrats to the winners!

Ryans67
01-30-2013, 10:25 PM
This set is very exclusive....in fact only 5 people have it. Lol. No way I can every go back to full priced sets after the 2piece set and the new crates. ;)

I am a cow
01-31-2013, 09:29 PM
holy crap!!!!! Sad :( free player not going to get the units and they look awesome

Helmi88
01-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks CJ !!

Chode-Spank
01-31-2013, 11:30 PM
Nice... I still think a unit named Political Persuasion would be awesome.lol

If I can find my other player that in couldn't transfer awhile back (about a year), when I switched phones, is there a way to transfer anything to it? Maybe cash and gold, or indestructible units,? I remember leveling a decent amount and them my phone biffed and I started all over again.

Thanks for readin/helping if possible CJ! YOU ROCK! Thanks for making the game better!

Chode-Spank
01-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Maybe some statless extras that go into unused water space, like bouis or floating docks! Just to spruce up the water. I saw a cool name for a soldier unit so I just wanted to pop an idea out there. Sorry if it's in the wrong forum, im so tired and fighting sleep to wait for a damn customer. Again you rock dude!

Hivesy
02-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Congrats winners.

CJ - great work, keep it up fella we all appreciate this. Making good on ideas and promises, nice one.

Captain Steelman
02-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Super nice units..... I do think the flying aircraft carrier should have been a boss event grand price with 2k stats or something...

Dudebot121256
02-01-2013, 09:17 PM
If I can find my other player that in couldn't transfer awhile back (about a year), when I switched phones, is there a way to transfer anything to it? Maybe cash and gold, or indestructible units,? I remember leveling a decent amount and them my phone biffed and I started all over again.

Thanks for readin/helping if possible CJ! YOU ROCK! Thanks for making the game better!You can't transfer anything to a new account. You can only transfer entire accounts.

If you wanted to transfer your old account, read on. Since you waited such a long time to deal with a failed transfer, the probability of success is most likely low. However, if you want to try to transfer your account, email GREE using the email associated to the old account (The email used to contact them if you have contacted them) and provide with the both the invite codes and names of your new and old player. Designate which account you want on your device.

xVeng3anc3
02-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Modern war should have a limited edition "Deathly cute hamster" unit.

Waynetastic
02-02-2013, 04:43 PM
I loved the idea of this contest. Congrats to the winners. Each of these were great ideas. My personal favorite, the flying aircraft carrier, reminds me of the Valiant from Dr. Who. I didn't think it would be a winner because my favorites never seem to win. I'd really like to have it but, for me anyway, $65.33 USD (49/75ths of a vault) is a little too expensive.

Is there any chance of having a big gold sale - :cool:20% or 30% off:cool: - while this LE Set is available?

TEG
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_aircraft_carrier

Flying aircraft carriers have appeared in fiction a number of times:

The S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier appears in various Marvel comics.
The "mobile airstrip" that appears in the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is an homage to the Marvel Helicarrier.[citation needed]
A "COBRA helicarrier" made several recurring appearances in the 1980s G.I. Joe television series. A " COBRA helicarrier" appears in the first G.I. Joe miniseries, as well as a different carrier in the opening credits of later Season 1 episodes, as well as the opening credits of G.I. Joe: The Movie.
A fleet of helicarriers are utilized by the "Luftwaffe of the Prussian Empire" depicted in the British graphic-novel, The Adventures of Luther Arkwright.
Cloudbase, from the television series Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons (renamed "Skybase" for Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet).
The flying UNIT aircraft carrier Valiant seen in the Doctor Who episodes "The Sound of Drums", "Last of the Time Lords", and "The Poison Sky"
An airborne aircraft carrier is featured in MetaJets
Captain Cortez flies an aircraft carrier in the animation series Skyland
Fortress appeared and was destroyed in one episode of the Disney animated series Gargoyles. A new version of the Fortress appeared later in the series.[citation needed]
The Iron Vulture air pirate ship under the command of Don Karnage from the Disney animated series TaleSpin.[2][3]
An airship performing as an aircraft carrier is used by Nathan Zachary in the Crimson Skies videogames.
The airships that play prominent roles in the film Laputa: Castle in the Sky.[citation needed]
Blazing Angels 2 features a Nazi Zeppelin which has bay doors which open up and release aircraft.
Last Exile is an anime series about flying capital ships, many of which carry and launch small attack craft.
The Protoss Carrier is a carrier that carries Interceptors in the Starcraft series.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26114/515111-helicarrier03_super.jpg
http://indoorbillboards.cc/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/3c879_z47.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/d/df/Valiant.png

Dudebot121256
02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_aircraft_carrier
Flying aircraft carriers have appeared in fiction a number of times:

The S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier appears in various Marvel comics.
The "mobile airstrip" that appears in the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is an homage to the Marvel Helicarrier.[citation needed]
A "COBRA helicarrier" made several recurring appearances in the 1980s G.I. Joe television series. A " COBRA helicarrier" appears in the first G.I. Joe miniseries, as well as a different carrier in the opening credits of later Season 1 episodes, as well as the opening credits of G.I. Joe: The Movie.
A fleet of helicarriers are utilized by the "Luftwaffe of the Prussian Empire" depicted in the British graphic-novel, The Adventures of Luther Arkwright.
Cloudbase, from the television series Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons (renamed "Skybase" for Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet).
The flying UNIT aircraft carrier Valiant seen in the Doctor Who episodes "The Sound of Drums", "Last of the Time Lords", and "The Poison Sky"
An airborne aircraft carrier is featured in MetaJets
Captain Cortez flies an aircraft carrier in the animation series Skyland
Fortress appeared and was destroyed in one episode of the Disney animated series Gargoyles. A new version of the Fortress appeared later in the series.[citation needed]
The Iron Vulture air pirate ship under the command of Don Karnage from the Disney animated series TaleSpin.[2][3]
An airship performing as an aircraft carrier is used by Nathan Zachary in the Crimson Skies videogames.
The airships that play prominent roles in the film Laputa: Castle in the Sky.[citation needed]
Blazing Angels 2 features a Nazi Zeppelin which has bay doors which open up and release aircraft.
Last Exile is an anime series about flying capital ships, many of which carry and launch small attack craft.
The Protoss Carrier is a carrier that carries Interceptors in the Starcraft series.
Don't forget the Daedalus (http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Daedalus) from Saints Row: The Third :)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111110082102/saintsrow/images/thumb/8/88/Daedalus_-_Border.png/350px-Daedalus_-_Border.png

Commander Sean
02-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Can we do another event like this soon I have a great idea.

Seek & destroy
02-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Congrats mxz nice one mate

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Where is this event announced? And how do you enter to participate in it?Unfortunately, participating in this event is impossible. It was a forum event from a while back and CJ was just late announcing the winners. This (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42894-Create-the-Ultimate-Event-Reward!) is the thread if you're curious. In the end, instead of one prize for an event, they took several ideas and made them into a LE set.