PDA

View Full Version : Knight&Dragons?

MSH
01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
GREE advertises a new game - Knights&Dragons (just on the top of the screen here ;)) I would have downloaded to try, but there seem to be no "bribe" offering for that. I for one think that at least 180 gems, or a decent indestructible unit should be offered to courageous souls downloading this game :)

Seriously, though - did anyone try it? Is it any good? Did you REALLY download it with no tangible incentives from the developers?

chbranch
01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
GREE advertises a new game - Knights&Dragons (just on the top of the screen here ;)) I would have downloaded to try, but there seem to be no "bribe" offering for that. I for one think that at least 180 gems, or a decent indestructible unit should be offered to courageous souls downloading this game :)

Seriously, though - did anyone try it? Is it any good? Did you REALLY download it with no tangible incentives from the developers?

Ive been playing it for a couple of months. Kinda different, but still enjoyable.

jdooby
01-31-2013, 09:03 PM
The game itself is enjoyable however the pvp part of the game is over run by bug abusers/hackers which is a shame.
There is also a few glitches with the game resetting in certain instances.

Ratma2001
02-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Bugger ! Here I was thinking it was a post about the Forum Knight against the Dragon Warriors ,but not to be .
O.k with whom do I speak to about the Dragon Warriors ??
I know a fair amount of the Knight and have as allies but need the head honcho of the Warriors... Reminds me of the movie .. Warriors come out to plaayyyaa Warriors. fell free to reply

Gambit12
02-04-2013, 05:08 AM

You should wait it out until they show some promotion like when they introduce KA & MQ...

Dexter Morgan
02-04-2013, 06:24 AM
You trying to get us in trouble ratma? Lol

Jhoemel
02-04-2013, 06:36 AM
You trying to get us in trouble ratma? Lol

Lol, that was my first reaction too :)

DragCro
02-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Bugger ! Here I was thinking it was a post about the Forum Knight against the Dragon Warriors ,but not to be .
O.k with whom do I speak to about the Dragon Warriors ??
I know a fair amount of the Knight and have as allies but need the head honcho of the Warriors... Reminds me of the movie .. Warriors come out to plaayyyaa Warriors. fell free to replyI know that this thread was ment for the game,i played it,but i think that it's for younger people :)..Try it Ratma,you are young in your heart lol

Baraka
02-04-2013, 02:11 PM
You should wait it out until they show some promotion like when they introduce KA & MQ...there are some things in the game files. But look what happened with MQ non of us ended up getting the splash. Then all you had to do was send a ticket to get unit.