PDA

View Full Version : The Real MOFFO's

Gritix
01-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Hello there if you are reading this than lucky you, You have just been invited by "The Real MOFFO"s".
This faction came in 17th place in Battle for Brazil (BFB) and we are looking for members to join, unfortunately we only have 39/42 spots filled but more spots are arriving due to getting a bonus a week. In order to be in this faction you must be able to donate a fee of $10mil in a 48 hour time period and be able to donate at least 2mil or more a day. If you plan on joining I advise you to be a strong member (High Attack High Defense) since we usually fight the 1-25 top factions. Info about the faction will be posted below.
Invite Code: 514 612 493
Any questions PM including stats and whatever else

Health Regen: +22%
Ground Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +25%
Ground Defense: +20%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +25%
Building Output: +15% (Amazing)
Guild Member Increase: +22

Hero of Time
01-30-2013, 05:26 PM
USE THE FACTION RECRUITMENT SUB fORUM FOR F**K'S SAKE!

BigBassTurd
01-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Ahh you realize there is a recruiting sub forum right?

Gritix
01-30-2013, 05:28 PM
USE THE FACTION RECRUITMENT SUB fORUM FOR F**K'S SAKE!
Relax dude its not like I'm spamming, just easier to get the message out.

Hero of Time
01-30-2013, 05:30 PM

You're right. I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that. It's just that there were multiple recruitment threads in the general section when there's a subforum for recruitment and it's been starting to get pretty bothersome for me seeing all these threads in the wrong section.

Dry
01-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Just pm to each and evry member ,, I am sure u will get the message out 😆

Gritix
01-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Its fine, be my guest to report the thread or whatever for being in the wrong section and hopefully in your favor it will get removed. By for now :D

Hero of Time
01-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Its fine, be my guest to report the thread or whatever for being in the wrong section and hopefully in your favor it will get removed. By for now :D

You can edit your post and move it to Faction Recruitment by yourself. Look under Administrative, Move Thread, and pick the sub forum. It's something like that.