PDA

View Full Version : Limit Number of Decorations?

PawnXIIX
01-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Has anybody else recently visited hoods where they have trees on every square inch of empty space? It's not so much an annoyance since I can't see the levels of the buildings, but my device lags incredibly hard when trying to complete robberies. The bar seems to be a purely visual aspect and it takes up to 5 seconds for it to completely "finish".

I found another hood where instead of trees it was orange construction barrels. Can there be some option to turn the decorations off or at that please limit them to a certain amount? The lag created is ridiculous.

fuzzy
01-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Just play with the HD version....no one else's decorations show up

zwiswoo
01-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Has anybody else recently visited hoods where they have trees on every square inch of empty space? It's not so much an annoyance since I can't see the levels of the buildings, but my device lags incredibly hard when trying to complete robberies. The bar seems to be a purely visual aspect and it takes up to 5 seconds for it to completely "finish".

That's what my hood looks like, trees everywhere. Basically it's crammed tight and full of buildings - right before the 1.5 M expansion I have only four squares of empty land, a 2x2 grid where I could place a machine gun turret. I don't want to get rid of my low-level buildings, cuz they're leveled plus it's still money, but basically the hood looks like a complete dump. The trees make it at least somewhat more pleasant for me to look at...I can't say I've noticed any lag issues however.

Cobra Shuttle
01-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Stop using a crappy Android device and get a glorious Long Phone. I can check out Apple Mac Guys hood with no lag when before on my iPhone 4 it would. It still ran better on the 4 than the S3.

Elastic Earl
01-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Just play with the HD version....no one else's decorations show up

Yup HD version on iPhone or iPad and you cant see anything.

Ericinico
01-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Just play with the HD version....no one else's decorations show upI hate that. All the hoods look like ghost towns.

Ericinico
01-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Yup HD version on iPhone or iPad and you cant see anything.Wait... the HD version is iPad exclusive, right?

Elastic Earl
01-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Wait... the HD version is iPad exclusive, right?

Ah Ha! my bad. You are correct sir. Just checked.

Pawn,

Get an iPad. Problem solved. :p

PawnXIIX
01-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Stop using a crappy Android device and get a glorious Long Phone. I can check out Apple Mac Guys hood with no lag when before on my iPhone 4 it would. It still ran better on the 4 than the S3.

I use an Ipod touch...

nopenopenope
01-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Still complaining about your crappy device....?

PawnXIIX
01-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Still complaining about your crappy device....?

Feels like a slow day without these topics :(

Cobra Shuttle
01-31-2013, 12:53 AM
iPod touch? My comments stills stand. Upgrade to the glorious Long Phone.

PawnXIIX
01-31-2013, 01:06 AM
iPod touch? My comments stills stand. Upgrade to the glorious Long Phone.

I honestly wish I had the money. I'm so glad you don't have to hustle from Wifi point to Wifi point to collect your glorious NCs :(