PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness

Jacko99
01-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Top 15 Faction Recruiting Now
The Darkness finished in 15th position in the Battle for Brazil. Our team of dedicated, daily players, now invites you to join them to continue our drive to dominate Modern War.

If you have outspent, outplayed and been more active than other players in your teoam and not received the rewards you deserve, this is where you belong.

To be a part of The Darkness, you will need to be a dedicated, loyal and team-oriented player willing to donate a Minimum of 5M per day and deliver a minimum of 50k WD points per WD event.

Leader: Baphomet 320k A / 350k.
Team: 37 focusssed, strong, daily players with an intense desire to achieve glory.

If you believe you have what it takes to become a member, PM me for an initial interview.

Baphomet

"As Above, So Below"

Speed ump
01-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Hey nap homer, I might suggest that you have one of your faction members look at your raw stats and post those, as they are a more spa curate way to judge that. That's the number that everyone else sees when they visit you

Dutchie
01-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Talk about spamming this board with 2 threads now seeking new recruits... you should know better Jacko/Baphomet!

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Your devil has man titties.

Jhenry02
01-30-2013, 03:08 PM
I am tired of reading recruitment posts in places they shouldn't be, here, my wall, PM's.

CasualPlayer
01-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Your devil has man titties.

Hahahaha, if that's what you get I will stick with my top 100 team thanks! Now take this spam and shove it up your a.ss

Dutchie
01-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Your devil has man titties.Man boobs... Moobs and they suit him :)

Jacko99
01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Baphomet isn't a devil you ignoramus and it isn't a man.... Shame on you ignorant fool. I'm tired of reading spam threads too but if you can't beat em, join em... Now get off my thread.

Jhenry02
01-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Vagina Boob

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Blahblah,satanic symbol, whatever.

Dutchie
01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Baphomet isn't a devil you ignoramus and it isn't a man.... Shame on you ignorant fool. I'm tired of reading spam threads too but if you can't beat em, join em... Now get off my thread.

A pagan deity goat with moobs then!

Two wrongs don't make a right ;P

Jacko99
01-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Re the symbol You're still wrong (yawn) anyway, my mistake, didn't mean to post thread twice... Speed ump, yep, just been told my unboosted stats :-(

Dutchie
01-30-2013, 04:39 PM
This Baphomet of yours has got some serious history according to Wiki but since your faction is called The Darkness and Baphomet has been adopted by the Church of Satan, I'm guessing he is leader of your occult... I mean you devil faction! ;P

Goodnight!

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Actually it is a symbol used in satanism. But hey, whatever belief structure you want to go by. It's been over a decade since I've read Anton laveys satanic bible..you know, since I was a kid and ignorant.

Hero of Time
01-30-2013, 05:04 PM
OP, there are titties in your avy and any form of nudity on the forums is against the posting guidelines. Enjoy your ban.

Jacko99
01-30-2013, 05:10 PM
:-) allegedly adopted by the knights Templar in the crusades and is supposed to represent all of the natural forces in nature (male, female, animal, spirit) and true knowledge / wisdom which transcends religion and was therefore portrayed by the church of the time as an evil object, when in fact the opposite was intended. At the core of every "truth" lies a paradox. Even a basic understanding of quantum mechanics will help you to understand this. And no, we don't 'hover it' (apologies Ferr) we ARE it, at a fundamental level, there is no separation, no distinction, no darkness and no light... Just unity... The Baphomet symbol is a rudimentary representation of this truth... And The Darkness a reflection of "our" current understanding. There is contrast between the symbol and the name of our faction, as you would find in, for example, yin and yang. Nature requires contrast, existence itself requires contrast, simply put, without sad, there is no happy... The devil is of course a fiction an entity man created so that we do not have to deal with and take responsibility for our true nature and our worst actions... Anyway, lol, yes goat with boobs, vagina boobs, goat with tits, it's all good. Seems like you guys have already joined the darkness :-)

Anyway, This has to be the worst recruitment thread in the history of recruitment threads! They say there's no such thing as bad publicity but, I'm not so sure :-)

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 05:23 PM
The nazi symbol was a symbol of peace originally. But you see how that turned out. One can't rock a nazi symbol or hitlers mustache without the bad association that goes along with it. Lol

Jacko99
01-30-2013, 05:47 PM
True, although they turned it to the left. Anton levay was an ass and yes, you're right, anyone with more than an average IQ will see the childishness behind his "teachings", just an opportunity to rebel against "the established" order. Funny though, when you talk about bad associations with the symbol, look at the avatars people use... They're not even associations or symbols, they are mostly direct images of destruction... Funny really that you / others view the mis interpreted symbol of wisdom as "bad" whilst accepting other avatars which are directly and obviously related to destruction... Conditioning versus independent thought I spose.

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Lol. My avatar is someone witnessing the apocalypse. And in some ways finding it beautiful. My other avatar is Buddha...he's the Mack daddy of manboobs.

Jacko99
01-31-2013, 12:40 AM
Updated my stats to raw... Selfproclaimed, lol, he sure is!

Speed ump
01-31-2013, 05:18 AM
Still very nice stats.

Jacko99
01-31-2013, 06:52 AM
Cheers speed, maybe one day I will catch you up :-)