PDA

View Full Version : VFF ALPHA recruiting . Placed. 18th with only half members.

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
We are looking for extremely active players. We went through brazil with only half our members participating. As such, some members will be getting the boot. We still placed 18th. Our goal isn't really to place top 10 ( would be a plus ) but main goal is to maintain a top 25 spot. Insomniacs and gold spenders a plus. Lots of faction bonuses. Inquire within.

bradyj4
01-30-2013, 03:15 PM
What are the minimum requirements?

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 03:22 PM
I use to post minimums because it can range depending on other variants. For the sake of saying minimums then, ill say . Stats. Minimum of 60k/60k
Iph - depends..
Must be EXTREMLY active.. Pvp event minimum of 400-500 attacks. Being a gold spender a huge plus for battle zones.
Communication is a must.. Not just active on game but active in forum. We also do donation trackers to make sure people pull their weight.

Hivesy
01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
A working finger that can hit the 'attack' button and being there when your team needs you. Everything else is secondary.

I can honestly say this faction is like having another family, if you love this game but want to get something more from it, if you feel like you need to take it to the next level, then pm Selfproclaimed, myself, Thief or any other Alpha member.

This could be the first day of the rest of your life. And say hellooooooo to Mr cool dude top 25 units.

bradyj4
01-30-2013, 03:50 PM
@Hivesy sent you a PM.

Thanks for the info gents!