PDA

View Full Version : When will the faction bonuses start working?

HGF69
01-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Currently these make no difference to my raw stats or anyone else's in the faction.

With this new factor of varying attack and defence stats in battle it's impossible to know if they are being applied but I doubt it and as mentioned they don't affect raw data.

Can someone from Gree address this and out us all right as to what us happening, we have about 4 different stats
1) the boosted stats we can see ourselves
2) the unboosted stats others see which we can't see ourselves
3) the invisible unboosted faction stats that no-one can see
4) the varying stats with 15-30% variance during battles that nobody understands the need for

Why make it so complex?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Currently these make no difference to my raw stats or anyone else's in the faction.With this new factor of varying attack and defence stats in battle it's impossible to know if they are being applied but I doubt it and as mentioned they don't affect raw data.Why make it so complex?You just answered your own question. Camouflage.

BigD@wg
01-30-2013, 01:21 PM
You just answered your own question. Camouflage.

I have a different name for it but since there maybe impressionable viewers around...I will refrain from typing it.

NakedCherryPie
01-30-2013, 01:34 PM
They work, my recorded defense when a rival attacks me matches my boosted profile stats + our faction bonuses. Just have a good ally drop you, attack you, and record your states defense.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-30-2013, 01:41 PM
They work, my recorded defense when a rival attacks me matches my boosted profile stats + our faction bonuses. Just have a good ally drop you, attack you, and record your states defense.Smoke and mirrors. Those numbers are randomly generated, approximate your so called numbers, and presto displayed. I refuse to believe my lying eyes.

hombre
01-30-2013, 02:29 PM
dont know why there is so much fuzz around those now visible numbers. hasnt it always been like that - some attacks you lose, some you win. so there always was a random element involved. just now you see the result of the rng factored in, dont think theres much more to it. as for the faction bonuses, would be interesting to know how and when they are applied. maybe only during faction wars?

HGF69
01-31-2013, 01:28 AM
As someone else pointed out, they bought their units to perform at the advertised attack rates, not 30% below, and if you paid gold for em you might be more peeved.

Question was more around whether the faction boosts do actually make a difference - jurys still out.