PDA

View Full Version : New Dataset 20130129_0

DvD
01-29-2013, 07:46 PM
OK I deleted the first thread.

I don't want anyone getting in trouble for discussing content that does not have in-game visibility.

To recap, a new dataset got pushed to IOS earlier this afternoon.

It is likely but not guaranteed we are getting closer to new events, possibly including faction / syndicate / guild events.

So do what you can to prepare -- true up your defense, pursue upgrades, etc.

Get in a faction if you want to.

But whatever you do, don't get banned for violating forum guidelines regarding unreleased content.

PS Pawn, you inbox is full.

Good luck with everything, everyone, that is all.

SoccerStud
01-29-2013, 07:47 PM
It doesn't contain syndicate files

mxz
01-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Well, they've been staging syndicate stuff for a while. But only a client update can turn them on.

@OP - my assumption has always been that anything contained in a dataset is considered released.

Dr. Dengus
01-29-2013, 09:20 PM
It doesn't contain syndicate files

Are you sure about that?

DvD
01-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Are you sure about that?

"Sugar" is the only word in the English language in which the two letter combination SU is pronounced "Sh" ...

PawnXIIX
01-29-2013, 10:15 PM
PS Pawn, you inbox is full.

I'm just so loved :D

Sorry, I just cleaned it out. If anybody ever needs to reach me and my inbox is full I'll drop my gmail in my profile.

LongFingers
01-29-2013, 10:22 PM
new bosses and other case event are ready. When will be launched ? only Gree knows...
I think syndicate event is not ready yet for CC.

DvD
01-30-2013, 10:08 AM
new bosses and other case event are ready. When will be launched ? only Gree knows...
I think syndicate event is not ready yet for CC.

Agreed, but "ready" is a subjective standard, based on how things went with World Domination Brazil, event was not "ready" but it launched anyway.

And despite MW's affirmed responsibility for 50% of current ticket volume across all Gree platforms Battle for Brazil could be considered a success because it generated significant new and incumbent player interest, programmers got a lot of experience and uh there was a bit of real $$ spending.

So pay attention.

Or don't, heh.

I'm pretty tired of the collect 20, collect 10 or a boss with some quality prizes will be more than welcome.

Cheers.

alex5953
01-31-2013, 07:11 AM
I think because of this new dataset,i lost all my news on the empire times except from 22 houres ago.
How i take revenge from all the atacks and robberies during the last week .there are only 5 feeds left and i had more than 40 .
Anyone who has the same experience?

mxz
01-31-2013, 08:57 AM
A dataset change won't affect your newsfeed. That is fed directly by the server.

thevlad
01-31-2013, 09:16 AM
A dataset change won't affect your newsfeed. That is fed directly by the server.
I second that

When your news feed gets too long or "stale" it'll reset
Happened to me many times

alex5953
01-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Thxs for the " news " both of u