PDA

View Full Version : "Factions" Will it?

CplJC
01-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Will the Faction feature on this game remain past this *orgy of events* I'm assuming a few more may follow maybe? Nonetheless...Will the Factions ever be Removed? ...CJ54? Thanks

Hero of Time
01-29-2013, 04:36 PM
At the rate that they're going, factions are in it for the long run. You've got people spending thousands of $s left and right, GREE's gonna keep these events coming.

CplJC
01-29-2013, 04:38 PM
At the rate that they're going, factions are in it for the long run. You've got people spending thousands of $s left and right, GREE's gonna keep these events coming.I agree with you..However the first event took a major toll on everyone..And even more on those *Big Spenders* I doubt they will be suckered in for more then a few more heck if that.

Hero of Time
01-29-2013, 04:40 PM
I agree with you..However the first event took a major toll on everyone..And even more on those *Big Spenders* I doubt they will be suckered in for more then a few more heck if that.

They're not gonna stop spending. I guarantee it.

BigBassTurd
01-29-2013, 04:42 PM
I like the factions. Not an army of one anymore, now we have brothers and sisters fighting with us. Plus you don't have to declare war if you don't want to. There are camper factions out there who probably are just leveling their bonuses up and not battling till they are all 5/5.

CplJC
01-29-2013, 04:59 PM
I posted this because I want them to remain. Its a great feature! It definitely makes people be online a heck of a lot more.

BigBassTurd
01-29-2013, 05:06 PM
I posted this because I want them to remain. Its a great feature! It definitely makes people be online a heck of a lot more. LOL Ask everybody's spouse/significant other how much they like the new faction and WD. My wife used to laugh everytime my timer went off "what got to fight the boss again?" Now she is like "Put that damn phone down and spend some quality time with the family". So I tell my son to jump on the Ipad and we spend quality MW time together.:rolleyes:

waffles
01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
LOL Ask everybody's spouse/significant other how much they like the new faction and WD. My wife used to laugh everytime my timer went off "what got to fight the boss again?" Now she is like "Put that damn phone down and spend some quality time with the family". So I tell my son to jump on the Ipad and we spend quality MW time together.:rolleyes:

haha totally like this idea, however im curious....do you pay for your son's gold spending?? that is.....IF you even allow him to spend gold on MW...

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
COW and Little Fruit Fly, please input your comments and moo moo moo

cheers:D

BigBassTurd
01-29-2013, 06:03 PM
haha totally like this idea, however im curious....do you pay for your son's gold spending?? that is.....IF you even allow him to spend gold on MW...No way he is only 7 so he is an involuntary free player. Though he is constantly bugging for me to get him gold. Maybe I will be a good dad and get him a truck of gold for the next battle to help out the Faction.

waffles
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
No way he is only 7 so he is an involuntary free player. Though he is constantly bugging for me to get him gold. Maybe I will be a good dad and get him a truck of gold for the next battle to help out the Faction.

haha nice!! buy him a truck/vault as rewards or for special occasions. And hit his base hard when he misbehaves...good parenting tool huh!