PDA

View Full Version : What are reasonable expectations of new cash units?

Dirk Durbin37
01-29-2013, 03:24 PM
More and more in MW is tailored towards Gold and heavy Gold players. Which is completely fine as this is a business and no one is forced to buy Gold. I've chosen for the past 7 months to stop buying and play for free/Tapjoy and I have fun. But with the new higher power Crate Units, Boss Units and 3 and 4 digit stat unit Faction awards, all cash units are pretty much useless and in effective. The disparity in stats is growing exponentially.
What are some reasonable expectations of new Cash units? The Stealth Bomber with 50 attack cost 3.6M. Is it feasible to get a 100 attack unit for 7.2M? The highest cost cash unit is the 8M Railgun Destroyer with awful stats of 46/39. I think Gree has painted itself in a corner with Cash units. Unless they adjust pricing for current units, anything new worth buying will be well over 10M a piece. How much would you be willing to pay for a 100/35 Plane, a 75/50 Tank, or a 35/95 Ship?

Agent Orange
01-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Logically more powerful and expensive cash units, easy to do since there is nothing assigned to L9 or L10 Dry Docks or Advanced Air Base as well as room for expansion in Infantry and Ground. I suspect dev is tied up sorting out BfB so we should probably wait a bit.

Thief
01-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes it will only be a matter of time before they are released.

The cost will be much more then you want to pay i imagine costing 20+ Million a Unit for anything near 100 stats

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 06:21 PM
The infantry cash units are just pathetically weak. If Greedy wants a more balanced game, dish out more powerful infantry units.

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 06:27 PM
The infantry cash units are just pathetically weak. If Greedy wants a more balanced game, dish out more powerful infantry units.

It's balanced, take a gun and shot yourself on the foot, it's going to be hurt !!! Do the same thing on your car, no screaming !!! GREE had to fake the reality !!! lol

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh, yeah! The penguins are laughing too for the balanced game. :D

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Oh, yeah! The penguins are laughing too for the balanced game. :D

Take a gun and shoot at the Penguins, check out if any of the 3 still can wave and laugh, lol:D

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Take a gun and shoot at the Penguins, check out if any of the 3 still can wave and laugh, lol:D

Are you sure you want that, you are the one on the right! :D

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Are you sure you want that, you are the one on the right! :D

OK OK, shoot the left and middle Penguin, lol:D

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 07:00 PM
The left doesn't exist yet since you said monkeypuppet was not funny enough. So your odd of getting shot increases by 17% if we play the Russian roulette. :D

BigBassTurd
01-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Agreed need better cash units, but at least they are not as useless as the cash units that are in CC. 7mil for a gun with 19/11 or 35mil for a copter at 20/20 that is just stupid.

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 07:09 PM
The CC cash units are just a joke! :D

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 07:15 PM
The left doesn't exist yet since you said monkeypuppet was not funny enough. So your odd of getting shot increases by 17% if we play the Russian roulette. :D

Hey, ask COW to moo moo moo on the left for a change and you do needed a target !!!

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 07:18 PM
You know, no female is allowed in the gang, unless she wants to go thru that pain yet fun transsexual procedure first. ;)

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 07:24 PM
You know, no female is allowed in the gang, unless she wants to go thru that pain yet fun transsexual procedure first. ;)

Hmm..............Shim COW ????:D

ricemstcr
01-29-2013, 07:31 PM
id love for them to double the vault

introduce some temporary invisible bonuses
ex:
for 24 hours, your buildings double output and in half the time
for 7 days, you build or upgrade 2 things at once
for 48 hours you get a 50% ATK boost
for 72 hours you are immune to any raids
for 8 hours, every 25 successful raids you get a brigand or equivalent

it would really be nice to get these bonuses from raiding, and you can actually store 2 of them up, but only use 1 at a time. when one is being used a new one cant take its spot until the current one is exhausted. you could however, replace the other slot with the new one if you want. whenever you activate it you cant deactivate it. its interesting to think what this could do to wars and pvp's.

give twice the current valor and money rewards when you rank up in battle points

introduce new cash money buildings.

introduce a "pawn shop" where you can buy sell trade and even find older unique units that are gold purchasable (past crate rewards, etc)

fluffy402
01-29-2013, 10:00 PM
I think the best solution would be to make gold cheaper. Unfortunately, due to a certain 0.01% of players spending THOUSANDS of dollars on this game, that simply won't happen. I would be happy buying gold at 1/10th the current prices, and the top-level players would probably continue spending thousands of dollars on this game. Problem solved.

General Maximus
01-29-2013, 10:01 PM
It would be nice to be able to purchase the 10th event item with cash or some gold as long as you got all 9 before it. And yeah, having higher attack/def score cash units would be sweet! I think it's time since the gold items are getting stronger.

General Maximus
01-29-2013, 10:09 PM
And raising the bank reserve to 100mil would be nice. Especially since so many buildings are stupid expensive to upgrade! I like the multiple building upgrades at once too!

Bart
01-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Some cash units with stat of 100/50, or 50/100 across all flags would be nice, and I don't care if they cost like 10 million a piece.

manbeast
01-30-2013, 12:12 AM
I think they should release high powered cash units that require us to go over vault. It's fun having people over vault.

maybe a 250/150 air unit for 25 million and a 150/250 ship for 30 million? most people could only afford 1 per day if their money didnt get stolen. similar stats to TR.

commander Don
01-30-2013, 02:38 AM
I think they should release high powered cash units that require us to go over vault. It's fun having people over vault.

maybe a 250/150 air unit for 25 million and a 150/250 ship for 30 million? most people could only afford 1 per day if their money didnt get stolen. similar stats to TR.

Perfect solution, forcing people over vault with high performance and expensive units would make the attacking game alot more fun!