PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Factions? Not enough active Players?

Thief
01-29-2013, 01:42 PM
It's Strange. I've noticed probably a 20:1 Ratio of Factions looking for members over Players looking for factions. Its funny i think players get stuck in this mindset that they are stuck with their current faction or are just Very Very loyal. (I guess i fall in that same trap but then again i get to be in a top 20 faction)

I get it that not everyone is going to fall into the top 10 Factions.
Not everyone is going to fall into the top 25 Factions
Hopefully most of the Active players can fall into the top 100 Factions
Then you have the Remainders competing for the top 1000.

Just a random Observation:

Anyways if you are looking to move into a better faction then the one you are in here are VFF Alpha Bonuses: We have Finished 13th and 10th on the PVP events and top 25 in the Battle for Brazil.

Factions bonuses:
Health Bonus: 22%
Infantry Attack 5%
Infantry Defense 20%
Ground Defense: 15%
Air Defense: 20%
Sea Defense 5%
Building Defense 25%
Building Outupt 20%
Guild Members: +28

Please PM me if interested. Looking for VERY active players to join us.

Thief
01-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Results are in and VFF Alpha Placed 18th in the Battle for Brazil.

We have 2 spots open right now. Apply now before they fill up.

Jhenry02
01-30-2013, 02:41 AM
Good call, I don't get why some of the 5,000-10,000 ranked factions don't merge. Guess people don't want to give up their "leadership" positions.

-J

bonerepairs
01-30-2013, 02:48 AM
Aussie! faction code xxxxxx is looking for Australian foot soldier to join our faction. Must be dedicated, prepared to be active and contribute. Rewards are a laid back great group of Aussies at various levels.
Health reg +9%, infantry defence +20%,ground defence +10%,air defence +10%, sea defence +5%, building defence +25%, building output +5 %, guild member increase +12%

Best way is to pm me on wall via ally code 288 886 643

Thief
01-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Lol Jhenry....I guess they don't realize how time consuming a Leadership role is when you have 40-60 members to make happy and try to organize. It's a full time Job :D Plus you have to figure most of those in the 5,000+ consisted of 1 member? Maybe they just don't play well with others? By the way congrats on the offsite forum for Charlie!

@Bonerepairs thank you so much for Bumping my Thread for me :D hahaha.

Cmputrgbln
01-30-2013, 07:50 AM
I was thinking the same Thief, check out my suggestion at http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44933-Recruiters-Unite!

Oh, and **BUMP**

GeekKid101
01-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Looking for involved players with $3m a day contribution minimum.

Faction Bonusus so far:

Health Regen: +18%

Infantry Defence: +15%

Ground Defence: +5%

Building Defence: +20%

Building Output: +10%

Guild Member Increase: +16%

Room for 7 more. Serious candidates please PM me your stats and ID.

Thank you

Jhenry02
01-30-2013, 03:01 PM
Lol recruiting on someone else's post, even I am not that low. But, I thought about it.
I think we need to keep track if a few of these people.

-J

Acid Reflux
01-30-2013, 03:08 PM
There is way too many Recruiter Hijackers!

SlashRacer
01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
The ratio is probably higher than 20:1. I honestly think a lot of people did not like doing the battles because it was to long. I played hard during those 5 days. I was up at 4am and battled to 8pm each day. 5 days WAS To LONG! The break in between battles is not long enough with all of the events in between battles.

Most people have jobs and families. 5 day battles with only a month in between battles will drive more people away.

The battles should be a weekend event!

Cmputrgbln
01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I did it once inadvertently on Milspec1's thread but realized that is not good netiquette. Now if I'm responding on some one else's recruiting post, I take care to disable my signature which contains my recruiting pitch... :D

Lol recruiting on someone else's post, even I am not that low. But, I thought about it.

-J

SlashRacer
01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
I take care to disable my signature which contains my recruiting pitch... :D

Thanks for the tip. I went back and edited my reply and removed my signature.

ynoclass
01-30-2013, 10:17 PM
More like too many bandwagon players that don't want to put in work and just want to join a top 10 faction.

Jhenry02
01-31-2013, 01:08 AM
Bump bump bump

GeekKid101
01-31-2013, 07:03 AM

-J

I'm new here, Sorry for posting on some else's thread. I'm just looking for player to join, was trying to open a new post but can't. Don't know how.
My fault if I insulted anyone, Not my intention.

Thief
01-31-2013, 08:16 AM

-J

Hahaha yea but at the same time which one do you want to join more? :D hahaha Plus it's a bump so i'll give him a pass hahaha.

Thief
01-31-2013, 08:25 AM
More like too many bandwagon players that don't want to put in work and just want to join a top 10 faction.

Heres the Strange Part. Top 5 you better have 200k+ Stats and be a heavy gold spender so this is completely out of the realm of possibility.

Top 10 are still going to be pretty difficult but you figure there has to be some good canidates but i know a few of them are having a hard time finding qualified Canidates.

Top 25. You would think this would be a give me. 70k/70k Stats are reasonable. Very active or Gold Spender? Very few and far between. I get dozens of i have 29k attack and would like to join....

Top 50 seems to have the same problem.

The core of it comes down to not the bandwagon method i believe but loyalty and comfort. Many of the top players seem to want to have their own factions.

Jhenry02
01-31-2013, 04:14 PM
I have guys that run the gamut from 40k-200k. It's all about fun.
I do kinda chuckle at the level 18 guys who apply.

SlashRacer
01-31-2013, 06:07 PM
The core of it comes down to not the bandwagon method i believe but loyalty and comfort. Many of the top players seem to want to have their own factions.

I believe its more loyalty, and members giving their original factions a second chance.

We have recruited well the last couple of days. Picked up a 100k/120k, several 60-80k's and we'll....a couple of 20k's. Right now we need members and dropped our standards. I have tried hard to recruit members here. My recruiting of members from this website......ZERO! Let's face it........there are only so members good members here and everyone has been picked over already.

sweetdego
01-31-2013, 09:42 PM
Join my Faction 110-480-520

Tired of all the larger factions taking member applicants, let you in, then boot you after you donated everything! So I will keep a fair playing field for those who want to be a team and fight for a spot on the board.
I keep track of all donations, members who are inactive will be removed. I currently donate 1 Million a day and all my bricks to the cause. See my specs below. See you on the battlefield.

Faction Name $VIPER$
Tag VIP

Bonuses
Infantry Defense 5%
Building Defense 5%
Fortifications Lvl 5
Growing daily

Add Me: 246-281-743
Atk: 12k
Def: 13k
IPH: 290k

Jhenry02
02-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Really? You're going to post your lower level factions on this post?

Put it this way, if you play and play hard, you want to play for a VFF faction.
Our llp factions placed in the top 500. What does that say about the rest of you?
Quit piggy backing on us because we had 3 factions in the top 30.

12k/13k really? You're the faction leader? Take your goofy ass and join a real llp faction instead of starting your own.
Just like the post says too many factions not enough players equates to too many chiefs not enough Indians.

How many others will piggy back this?
What if after all your recruiting, we followed your post with the fact that we destroyed all of you and post our recruiting info? How would you like that?

Good lord.
-J

Thief
02-01-2013, 08:04 AM
I have guys that run the gamut from 40k-200k. It's all about fun.
I do kinda chuckle at the level 18 guys who apply.

I Hear you Jhenry. I have players all the time come in that have lower stats than other recruits because they sound like they have fun and want to be active. The thing most don't realize is higher Attack Doesn't give you any more WD points unless you are attacking the Fort/Command Center. Granted when we go up against the top 25 teams over 50% of the time you better be able to attack someone in the opposing faction. I'm just trying to find new ways to enjoy the game :D

Thief
02-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I believe its more loyalty, and members giving their original factions a second chance.

We have recruited well the last couple of days. Picked up a 100k/120k, several 60-80k's and we'll....a couple of 20k's. Right now we need members and dropped our standards. I have tried hard to recruit members here. My recruiting of members from this website......ZERO! Let's face it........there are only so members good members here and everyone has been picked over already.

I mean i'm all for Loyalty. Many of the members from the Forum i have been talking to since back in May 2012 and that is why i feel loyal to my faction. If it wasn't for that though....i'm not so sure? If i had only been chatting with them for a couple of weeks and we weren't even finishing in the top 100 i feel like my time would be better served changing factions....or camping? I personally like to recruit from the forums vs. in game because then i can actually communicate to the players which is pretty critical...but yes recruitment is slim.

Thief
02-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Lol those LLP trolls are gonna Troll....what can you do? I just pretend to ignore them but like you said thats why it was funny to start the Post to begin with....to be fair i would only have 12/13k stats if i drop my allies....down to 10? hahaha. Like i said i understand not everyone can be in the top 10/25/100. But should everyone strive to be in a faction that is? Unless your trying to start a camping faction (which i know of 3-4 good ones already as well) then Unite Forces. Why compete with each other and spend more money/time when we can Unite :D

Cmputrgbln
02-01-2013, 09:06 AM
there are only so members good members here and everyone has been picked over already.

I agree, which is why I'm trying to get more recruiters to post links to this forum in-game. The more this forum is adverstised in-game, the more 'fresh meat' there will be for all of us to feast on! Check out http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44933-Recruiters-Unite!
and help bump it up if you feel it's a worthy cause...

Jhenry02
02-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol I actually was called restrictive by 3 members who left, because I called one of them out for faking a donation.
So now I need two people.

-J

P.S. see how pathetic it is to piggyback a recruit post...

Noble James
02-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Loyalty?!? Lol that's a funny word...

I mean i'm all for Loyalty. Many of the members from the Forum i have been talking to since back in May 2012 and that is why i feel loyal to my faction. If it wasn't for that though....i'm not so sure? If i had only been chatting with them for a couple of weeks and we weren't even finishing in the top 100 i feel like my time would be better served changing factions....or camping? I personally like to recruit from the forums vs. in game because then i can actually communicate to the players which is pretty critical...but yes recruitment is slim.

Jhenry02
02-01-2013, 11:13 PM
At the risk of arguing,

You didnt donate for a week! You ignored PM's and public all outs.

When you finally replied, you made an excuse your IPH is low. 1 million a day? In a week you can beat the highest boss in the game and make 20,000,000. 100,000 iph is still able to donate a million in a day. But you donated nothing.

We have 2 rules, 1. Participate (oops) 2. Don't be a ****

You got your 4 items worth 3k in stats. Cya

-J

Noble James
02-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Not here for an argument, I was responding to Thief post...you did what you had to do, I'm cool with it..good luck!

Really? You're going to post your lower level factions on this post?

Put it this way, if you play and play hard, you want to play for a VFF faction.
Our llp factions placed in the top 500. What does that say about the rest of you?
Quit piggy backing on us because we had 3 factions in the top 30.

12k/13k really? You're the faction leader? Take your goofy ass and join a real llp faction instead of starting your own.
Just like the post says too many factions not enough players equates to too many chiefs not enough Indians.

How many others will piggy back this?
What if after all your recruiting, we followed your post with the fact that we destroyed all of you and post our recruiting info? How would you like that?

Good lord.
-J

Thief
02-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Loyalty?!? Lol that's a funny word...

Im Curious as to why you think Loyalty is a funny word? I put VFF before myself...I personaly think that makes me loyal.

Thief
02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Lol I actually was called restrictive by 3 members who left, because I called one of them out for faking a donation.
So now I need two people.

-J

P.S. see how pathetic it is to piggyback a recruit post...

GASP Piggyback :D

Ohh wait your still VFF. I'm pretty sure i somehow Recruited People under Charlie...and For them :D Thats why it's all good!

Jhenry02
02-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I think it was a stab at me thief, we voted to remove him from Charlie. Then he left a snarky msg on a few players walls.

-j

Thief
02-03-2013, 03:13 PM
I think it was a stab at me thief, we voted to remove him from Charlie. Then he left a snarky msg on a few players walls.

-j

Ahh okay...I wasn't following i guess. Well i guess some people don't learn this is just a game afterall.

Noble James
02-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Lol it wasn't directed towards anyone...and the only message I left on someone wall was on Urbz..I had informed him that I had got booted...Dude I could careless that I got booted, it's only a freaking game to me...thanks for the prize and I've moved on....just let it go..but you are a funny character.....why lie on me trying to make it seem like I was harassing your members..what's done was done now lay it to rest..Good Luck in the next event...

Ahh okay...I wasn't following i guess. Well i guess some people don't learn this is just a game afterall.

Minister Timothy
02-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey thief, alpha dog left the faction he started, killer dna, and came to vff a,b,c. Along with five other top members of the faction. I stayed but recently, along with the leader was invited to Charlie by one who left. My biggest problem with joining one of the top vff factions is having to spend all that money on goldrefills. Is that required by every member? My llp its already in vff camps & tramps and we sat out the first battle.

bluepunchbug
02-04-2013, 04:28 PM
We want you!! we ranked #123 - open spot in Cleveland 216 faction!
faction # 608.450.001 - lots of bonuses and 32 high level players! check us out 🌟🌟👀🌟🌟

Thief
02-04-2013, 11:11 PM
@Timothy i sent you a PM.

@BluPunchbug thanks for the Bump

Jhenry02
02-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Bumpity Bump

Thief
02-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Hmm Well if your interested Tim you should PM me or Jhenry for Charlie.

Thief
02-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Note: We placed 8th in the most Recent PVP tournament. Simply from just working together.

Thief
02-08-2013, 07:58 AM
We have 1 spot left to fill our 50th Spot right now.

DREDG
02-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Hey guys, my faction currently has 4-5 spots open in a 40 man roster, we need highly active and extremely wealthy players, here are all our bonuses: message Me with stats if you're interested!

Health Regin +18%
Infantry Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +25%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +10%
Building Defense +25%
Building Output +10%
Member Increase +20

Thief
02-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Looks like we should be purchasing another +2 Guild Increase today for a total of 52 members so if your interesting in Joining take advantage of this opportunity before we are full.

HGF69
02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Time to jump to our faction

Durt McGurt
02-11-2013, 09:53 AM

I would recommend that they skip to ours.

Thief
02-11-2013, 12:06 PM

Yea i should probably leave my faction. I don't like trying to compete for top 10 anyways. Those prizes arent' as Shiney me Thinks as the top 100.

Killa J
02-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Top 5000 faction with only 8 members fighting during brazil.
Now we have 25 active members (who all donate at least 1 mil a day) and are expecting the top 1000 this time. We have one slot available and wan't to be at full battle potential for Greenland. We would prefer lvl 50 members but if you are lower in rank and still feel you are powerful enough to make the cut respond to the invite and we will see if we can work something out. Join a winning faction now while you can! Hoo-ah see you at Greenland.

My Ally Code: 773766389
Faction invite code: 709157019
Health regen +10%
Infantry Defense +10%
Ground Defense +5%
Building Defense +15%
Guild increase +6
25 members

Jhenry02
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
I'd like to point out that alpha probably generates $300,000,000 in cash a day for their faction. They are vying for top 10 and can make it. It still makes me chuckle when a faction that couldn't break top 500 piggybacks this thread.
Are you waiting for scraps? That's why he said PM him, so you vultures won't try to snag one if his recruits.
Wow, just wow.

-J

Thief
02-12-2013, 01:42 PM
I'd like to point out that alpha probably generates $300,000,000 in cash a day for their faction. They are vying for top 10 and can make it. It still makes me chuckle when a faction that couldn't break top 500 piggybacks this thread.
Are you waiting for scraps? That's why he said PM him, so you vultures won't try to snag one if his recruits.
Wow, just wow.

-J

Nahh it's closer to 600+ Million when people aren't going for limited time buildings :D

Lol but yea i always laugh when Players bump our Threads. Makes my job easier. Sadly Recruitment has just been SOOOO lacking lately. I'll be happy when we are just at the 60 member limit and i can focus on our 60 players. Sadly the last 4 spots are going to be pretty expensive...

nasir_as
02-19-2013, 04:38 PM
It's Strange. I've noticed probably a 20:1 Ratio of Factions looking for members over Players looking for factions. Its funny i think players get stuck in this mindset that they are stuck with their current faction or are just Very Very loyal. (I guess i fall in that same trap but then again i get to be in a top 20 faction)

I get it that not everyone is going to fall into the top 10 Factions.
Not everyone is going to fall into the top 25 Factions
Hopefully most of the Active players can fall into the top 100 Factions
Then you have the Remainders competing for the top 1000.

Just a random Observation:

Anyways if you are looking to move into a better faction then the one you are in here are VFF Alpha Bonuses: We have Finished 13th and 10th on the PVP events and top 25 in the Battle for Brazil.

Factions bonuses:
Health Bonus: 22%
Infantry Attack 5%
Infantry Defense 20%
Ground Defense: 15%
Air Defense: 20%
Sea Defense 5%
Building Defense 25%
Building Outupt 20%
Guild Members: +28

Please PM me if interested. Looking for VERY active players to join us.

I want to join your faction. Im highly active player. You wouldn't regret after taking me into your faction. Thanks

aozy7
04-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Add me please:

----------> 520-912-330 <----------

***level 124***

!!!frequent player / hourly player !!!!

thanks, aozy

zhenyu
04-07-2013, 03:43 PM
invite sent

we are TotalDarkness! Faction-Code: 136.312.590

I have looked at your post in another thread.

We ranked 876th in China Event. Have some open spots
Just need active player that are willing to participate
in war. No gold spending is required. Donate based on your
capability

Health regen +15% (allow you to make 2 more hits to boss)
Building output 5% (5% more cash from you money building)
Infantry defense +25%
Ground defense +15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defense +25%