PDA

View Full Version : World Domination Rewards Update

CJ54
01-29-2013, 12:52 PM
So here's where we are at on the WD rewards:

-Duplicates should now be gone. If you see anyone (or are someone) who is still rocking duplicate event rewards, please let me or Support know so that we can investigate, but that should be all cleared up.

-Factions that were not awarded prizes in the second sweep should now have their prizes. This was caused by an issue relating to the beta (if you had someone who had been a member of the beta in your faction, it corrupted some of the data that was used to award prizes. This was also the cause for those factions that couldn't see their individual point totals during the event. It did not actually affect total points for the faction, so it did not affect ranking).

-Some players who left he faction prior to the rewarding process (this latest round) might not have gotten their rewards. This was unavoidable given the technical issue I mentioned above. If you were affected by this, please go ahead and send in a ticket to support and we will check your guild history/activity (and we will check).

-We've had some reports of people who placed in the top 5000 and got those rewards but did not get the 10k reward. We're checking into that.

We're also working on fixing the corrupt data issue so that it does not happen again, and also greatly improving the rewards script to make the rewards process as seamless as possible. This was the first time we had tried something of this scope before, and we're grateful to everyone for showing patience while the bumps were/are being ironed out.

I'm working on formatting a winners list for the event now, and will have that up shortly in its own thread.

Poopenshire
01-29-2013, 12:56 PM
thank you, very very much!

Cmputrgbln
01-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Woohoo! Thank you Chris for all your hard work! Can't wait to see actual winners list!

-Duplicates should now be gone. If you see anyone (or are someone) who is still rocking duplicate event rewards, please let me or Support know so that we can investigate, but that should be all cleared up.

-Factions that were not awarded prizes in the second sweep should now have their prizes. This was caused by an issue relating to the beta (if you had someone who had been a member of the beta in your faction, it corrupted some of the data that was used to award prizes. This was also the cause for those factions that couldn't see their individual point totals during the event. It did not actually affect total points for the faction, so it did not affect ranking).

-Some players who left he faction prior to the rewarding process (this latest round) might not have gotten their rewards. This was unavoidable given the technical issue I mentioned above. If you were affected by this, please go ahead and send in a ticket to support and we will check your guild history/activity (and we will check).

-We've had some reports of people who placed in the top 5000 and got those rewards but did not get the 10k reward. We're checking into that.

We're also working on fixing the corrupt data issue so that it does not happen again, and also greatly improving the rewards script to make the rewards process as seamless as possible. This was the first time we had tried something of this scope before, and we're grateful to everyone for showing patience while the bumps were/are being ironed out.

I'm working on formatting a winners list for the event now, and will have that up shortly in its own thread.

Milspec1
01-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks CJ appreciate it!! Now if you could only get my support tickets assigned & answered and get me entered into the gold bonus program before the end of the month lol

Web323
01-29-2013, 01:02 PM
@Milspec1.....I have been waiting since the beginning of the month for decemebers

mickymacirl
01-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Yep, thanks CJ.

VileDoom
01-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Just checked both of my accounts and visited my friends base but no units yet. :/ Thanks for the info though it is promising.

Thief
01-29-2013, 01:14 PM

This was also the cause for those factions that couldn't see their individual point totals during the event. It did not actually affect total points for the faction, so it did not affect ranking).

CJ thank you for your hard work.
I'm still curious can we expect to see individual Points summary from the last event? This is critical information for the factions I believe and without it we are put at a Huge disadvantage.

Thank you.

CplJC
01-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Poetic justice-kind of. For those who didn't deserve the unit due to their inactivity. Now is 100% on them to get it :-)

Milspec1
01-29-2013, 01:27 PM
ugh :( that sucks

@Milspec1.....I have been waiting since the beginning of the month for decemebers

CJ54
01-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks CJ appreciate it!! Now if you could only get my support tickets assigned & answered and get me entered into the gold bonus program before the end of the month lol

We're working on that now. Over half of the tickets in the system right now are for Modern War, which means there's going to be a longer delay than normal (previous-to-holidays normal). Regarding the bonus program specifically, we had a huge surge in interest for it starting in December, so those are backed up a little even though they are processed separately. Will will get back to everyone as soon as possible though, and we're working on smoothing out the processing for the bonus program.

Gato
01-29-2013, 01:53 PM
CJ,

I was in top 1000 and 2 ranking in my faction and still have not received anything???

HGF69
01-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Final leaderboard anyone or have missed it?

Peppers
01-29-2013, 02:14 PM
CJ, thanks for posting this!

I just sent you a PM regarding our WD point still being wrong. Our "wrong" total still has us in the top 100, but it is almost 200k too low.

I also asked about the status of responses to the Bonus Program, but you appear to have answered it already in your post. THANKS!

I hope they're paying you Overtime! :)

Ferr
01-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Hate to say it here but my prize does not work. Echoleader and fleet command bonusses do not stack. Brilliant....

NakedCherryPie
01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Hate to say it here but my prize does not work. Echoleader and fleet command bonusses do not stack. Brilliant....I feel for you bub, I really do. Neither do the multiple upgrade bonuses...

Fuzzyky
01-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Sorry, but I can't find the "ticket" feature to send one.... Somebody have their seeing eye dog point me at it!! THX!!

ladyfizz27
01-29-2013, 02:31 PM
Sorry, but I can't find the "ticket" feature to send one.... Somebody have their seeing eye dog point me at it!! THX!!

Click the clipboard in the bottom right of your screen, then more, help and you should see contact support in the top left

Fuzzyky
01-29-2013, 02:33 PM
TY!!! I'll go look !!

CJ54
01-29-2013, 03:02 PM
I feel for you bub, I really do. Neither do the multiple upgrade bonuses...

It should be, it worked fine in testing. The team's looking into both right now.

Selfproclaimed
01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Lol... Hey cj . Can yous look into the new faction bonuses? People attack scores fluctuate 20k less and whatever added attack on uses purchased in the faction aren't showing, not in profile, or battle result screen.

Maestro
01-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi cj, I still have not get my rewards units. I sent in a ticket Friday do you want me to send in another?

Ninjasasquatch
01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks CJ! I know you guys have worked your butts off!

Agent Orange
01-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks CJ, just curious but does anyone know what the cutoff was for the 10,000th faction?

Mastert55
01-29-2013, 03:58 PM
I can't wait to see the results!

CplJC
01-29-2013, 04:20 PM
CJ,

I was in top 1000 and 2 ranking in my faction and still have not received anything???
Gato he explained that if this is the case. To send a Ticket through the in-game support and mention the Faction you were and the fact that you are missing units.

Hero of Time
01-29-2013, 04:27 PM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100130022928/nonciclopedia/images/thumb/1/1b/Brillante!.jpg/400px-Brillante!.jpg

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2013, 04:29 PM
CJ,

Any chance you will be able to provide a member by member breakdown of B4B? The UI never gave us this visibility (beta tester in faction). But as someone said this puts us at a MASSIVE disadvantage. We have no idea who did what. We just missed top 100 and had poor participation. We can't drop anyone unless we know who didn't pull their weight. I've seen several people post on the forum... As well as send in tickets. The only response I have ever heard was from you.. Acknowledging that this was a problem but not addressing whether there will be a solution. Please help!

nic4msu
01-29-2013, 04:44 PM
CJ, how do factions know if they are in the top 5,000 or - 10,000? Could you post the number they needed to achieve to reach the cut-off for those tiers?

CJ54
01-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey all, regarding the loot not working: There was an error in the data tables(fixed now) that was causing one of the problems, and one of the items (the allies-affecting one) had a display bug in the code that is being fixed in the game update that we're testing now. There's some other bugfix/UI stuff going into this update that I really think people will be pleased with.

CJ,

Any chance you will be able to provide a member by member breakdown of B4B? The UI never gave us this visibility (beta tester in faction). But as someone said this puts us at a MASSIVE disadvantage. We have no idea who did what. We just missed top 100 and had poor participation. We can't drop anyone unless we know who didn't pull their weight. I've seen several people post on the forum... As well as send in tickets. The only response I have ever heard was from you.. Acknowledging that this was a problem but not addressing whether there will be a solution. Please help!

We're trying to get this info for the factions that have requested it, but it's not simple due to the nature of the problem. We know it is important to you guys, though.

Alaska Ken
01-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks CJ, who do I talk to about getting you and Kristen a raise? After the last couple of months we know they can afford it.

Rohit
01-29-2013, 05:09 PM

That is what happened or me i was bottled and didn't get a yulian class invader, a b13 fighting vehicle, and a fang missile projector, so I kind of dont like modern war but will if I get those

Jean marc
01-29-2013, 05:21 PM
CJ,

First, thanks for all your effort, one member Ardonia 506155363 of the faction jean marc 979336395, did not get his rewards, we finish 307 from your list.

Thank you

nic4msu
01-29-2013, 05:40 PM

CJ, I'm glad that the members who were dropped after this event will get their prizes if they submit a ticket, but we have 2 members who were dropped the Monday following the last PvP event (one on purpose, one by ghosting - who re-joined several more times and has finally stopped ghosting) who still don't have their prizes despite tickets from them and me. The tickets have been closed, but no prizes. We replied to re-open, but no prizes and no reply. When will they see their Faction AVN Subs?

Skyser30518
01-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Thank you CJ! You're awesome. Really appreciate the level of communication you've brought.

VileDoom
01-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Gato he explained that if this is the case. To send a Ticket through the in-game support and mention the Faction you were and the fact that you are missing units.

Just sent in my ticket hope this works.

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 06:18 PM
CJ, thanks for the hard works, you are markedly better than that evil CCMark who banned my evil twin brother, jeffrey. :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Hate to say it here but my prize does not work. Echoleader and fleet command bonusses do not stack. Brilliant....Ferr nailed this one. An EL and a Command Ship should reduce your opponent's ally count by six. I'm still seeing ONLY a three ally reduction. Plus, I had the upgrade TWO buildings at once bonus, and now I am only able to upgrade FOUR. That should be FIVE simultaneous upgrades.

Xzmd
01-29-2013, 07:55 PM
PJ,

I thought you do not have buildings. Why do you need it any way?

CplJC
01-29-2013, 07:57 PM
I really Really hope they are working on the matchmaking system for the next World Event!!!It was horrible the last time :(

Elastic Earl
01-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Thank you for the update CJ

mxz
01-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Ferr nailed this one. An EL and a Command Ship should reduce your opponent's ally count by six. I'm still seeing ONLY a three ally reduction. Plus, I had the upgrade TWO buildings at once bonus, and now I am only able to upgrade FOUR. That should be FIVE simultaneous upgrades.4 should be correct.

Everyone is able to upgrade 1 at a time.
The previous bonus was a +1 building upgrade (2 upgrades at once; 1+1=2)
The new bonus is +2 building upgrades (3 upgrades at once; 1+2=3)

1+1+2=4

asdfasdfasdf
01-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi CJ, it has been 9 days since my first forum post and 5 days since my support ticket was sent in about our faction being ranked by only 40% of our actual total. Faction name Excellence. We finished 1114th on your list, but we had 457k points which I'm sure puts us in the top 1000. Hope this will be corrected by support when the ticket comes in, my faction is restless as am I. And no one will acknowledge this problem.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 08:50 PM
4 should be correct.

Everyone is able to upgrade 1 at a time.
The previous bonus was a +1 building upgrade (2 upgrades at once; 1+1=2)
The new bonus is +2 building upgrades (3 upgrades at once; 1+2=3)

1+1+2=4

Four is INCORRECT.

1 + 1 [extra] = 2;

but 1 + 2 [extra] = 3

2 + 3 = 5;

unless you use super, special, clever, secret, new math.

Not that it matters much to me, I don't really expect these things to perform as advertised.

General Maximus
01-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Thanks CJ!

mxz
01-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Four is INCORRECT.

1 + 1 [extra] = 2;

but 1 + 2 [extra] = 3

2 + 3 = 5;

unless you use super, special, clever, secret, new math.

Not that it matters much to me, I don't really expect these things to perform as advertised.Yeah, your math is off. You're adding in the regular 1 upgrade twice. They're not doubling the normal upgrade because you have two. It's not new math, its just the way you're setting up the problem.

1 that everyone gets + 1 extra + 2 extra = 4.

Your math is adding: 1 that everyone gets + 1 extra + 1 everyone gets + 2 extra (=5).

You don't get the normal upgrade twice because you have 2 bonuses. Still confused?

Kjctnorris
01-30-2013, 06:51 AM
Don't think dropped members should get prizes. Most of those players would've been dropped during the event if possible. Bottom line, these players were dropped because they didn't deserve the prize the rest of the members won for them. Just my .02. I think there are plenty of better things GREE could expend time and energy on, like getting one of my android users the sub and raider from the pvp events they never got.

Mad
01-30-2013, 06:58 AM
Don't think dropped members should get prizes. Most of those players would've been dropped during the event if possible. Bottom line, these players were dropped because they didn't deserve the prize the rest of the members won for them. Just my .02. I think there are plenty of better things GREE could expend time and energy on, like getting one of my android users the sub and raider from the pvp events they never got.

I tend to agree, we had the same problem. However, at the same time, though these players didn't participate in the actual faction war, they made contributions prior, money and concrete, that allowed us to prepare for the faction war. So we waited until the units arrived and then gave them the boot.

Kjctnorris
01-30-2013, 07:08 AM
I tend to agree, we had the same problem. However, at the same time, though these players didn't participate in the actual faction war, they made contributions prior, money and concrete, that allowed us to prepare for the faction war. So we waited until the units arrived and then gave them the boot.i had two players I did that with. The others were booted when the timer hit zero.

ohwhatafinish
01-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Please don't bite my head off here, but are the rewards for the top 3 faction scorers and contributors due soon

Orr77
01-30-2013, 10:45 AM
That part of WD was removed. Only prizes for factions, none for top performers in factions.

General Soviet
01-30-2013, 11:54 AM
After reason this, it explains a lot. Thanks CJ!

Gato
01-30-2013, 12:34 PM
That part of WD was removed. Only prizes for factions, none for top performers in factions.

Orr, when was this removed. It spelled it out in the help info throught the WD event???

CJ, could you please verify!!

Speed ump
01-30-2013, 02:47 PM
No, it was not removed gato, nor was it removed from the wording in the new Greenland event when it was first posted. It was not until we'll after that it was brought to their attention that all the wording was still in place.

Tomatoneverdie
01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Gree might be a bit slow on delivering the WD rewards, but CJ, you have restored a lot of lost faith by being informative. Thank you, sir....

Speedjdon
01-30-2013, 09:47 PM
can any one help hw do i contact with game manager ty..

andypandy2
01-30-2013, 09:52 PM
No, it was not removed gato, nor was it removed from the wording in the new Greenland event when it was first posted. It was not until we'll after that it was brought to their attention that all the wording was still in place.

Speed Ump... You are my hero. I think RJ45 has a bunch of explaining to do!

Captain Steelman
02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Yeah, your math is off. You're adding in the regular 1 upgrade twice. They're not doubling the normal upgrade because you have two. It's not new math, its just the way you're setting up the problem.

1 that everyone gets + 1 extra + 2 extra = 4.

Your math is adding: 1 that everyone gets + 1 extra + 1 everyone gets + 2 extra (=5).

You don't get the normal upgrade twice because you have 2 bonuses. Still confused?

I´m still waiting for PJ to reply...

PrinceDuncan
02-05-2013, 12:27 PM

I'm still waiting on my top 1000 finish and I left because I wasn't happy with my factions performance, not just booted players being effected.

King little fruit fly
02-05-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm still waiting on my top 1000 finish and I left because I wasn't happy with my factions performance, not just booted players being effected.

Duncan, what is your stat? We finished #51, drop me a line if you are interested. We have many >100K players.