PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for our ACE!(well two now)

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Hey guys and gals.
Unlike most factions, we didn't have much turnover after B4B but we didn't fill all of our spots either. We had a merger going 30 minutes before the event and didn't get everyone moved over in time, so we entered the event with 14 players and finished just inside top 200.

With that being said, we have fine tuned our strategy and we are looking for that TWO individuals who will put the team first!

Facts about us:

*We have plenty of money, plenty of upgrades
*We didn't spend one bar of gold the entire B4B event
*Here's a group favorite for some reason, we have women in our faction. :-x
*We are willing to allow this individual to not donate to the faction until after the PVP event, in case you don't like the group and want to leave, you lose nothing.
*We are at 28/30 members
*Our lowest stat member is just under 9k att/9k def
*We have our own forum site and our own little logo like the cool guys! lol(just added chatroom feature!)
*We play each other in Call of Duty in our down time

**We just ask for ONE requirement, Defense stat over 50k**(and hopefully someone higher)

That's it. The higher, the better. We're a fun group, no problems at all. There is always someone around to cut up with when you're bored or need someone to b*tch too about getting 11 straight commons fighting this terrible boss event. If interested, please PM me and we can discuss further details.

Thanks,
-Capt'n
Strength & Honor!

Edit: We prefer an iOS user just in case sh** hits the fan again with glitches. But Android is more than welcomed.

http://i47.tinypic.com/w7779.png

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 01:58 PM
****Bump****

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm starting to get jealous! The rich are getting richer!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-02-2013, 01:21 PM
**more bumpage** Still looking, but we're patient. :-)