PDA

View Full Version : New Googe play update?

haywood
01-29-2013, 04:42 AM
So last night I'm messing around on the game and my phone restarts. I'm like that's weird, once it reboots I get an update for CC on Google Play. When I go look at it, where it says whats new it says "NEW! Invasion Events!! Come get some!!!" I didn't update and went to bed. Wake up this morning, still have the update available and I don't think they have started the whole Syndicate thing yet right? Nobody here has posted anything about it. Does Invasion Event mean Turf War or is is what this whole new syndicate thing is? What do you think? Should I update and see what it is? I mean the whats new section said "New Scratchers" for months. I normally get events a day or two AFTER everyone else gets them so just wondering if anyone else sees the update. I mean we still have a little over a day left on the Metal Box event

Big Bad Wolf
01-29-2013, 04:46 AM
I've noticed nothing new... It might be preperation for the Syndicate event... Still nothing working for multi click loot...

Bala82
01-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Yes i updated it last night nothing has changed same game but we don't know whether they fix muli-click loot

haywood
01-29-2013, 04:58 AM
Ok cool thanks

(CK) EL
01-29-2013, 05:08 AM
Now you can ban someone from your wall. When u erase 2 messages from your wall you r asked if u want to ban that player.
That was always working for IOS users.
Multiply jobs still don't work.

PawnXIIX
01-29-2013, 06:17 AM
The invasion event implies added support for that "Chicago Turf War" event. The syndicates are a completely different thing.

Jekevoy
01-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Tapjoy interface changed to a new Gree interface. Let's see if it works...

Jekevoy
01-29-2013, 06:56 AM
... and now that gree runs the free gold mechanism:

fewer offers
offers do not work

Awesome.

realsavior
01-29-2013, 10:02 AM
When I saw the update I was hopeful multi click loot would be fixed, but no such luck.

Lonestoner
01-29-2013, 11:48 AM
... and now that gree runs the free gold mechanism:

fewer offers
offers do not work

Awesome.

Yes it's a GREE-based offers section, but for me, all 3 offers I did worked. If you have previously played the game from the offer in question, they most likely won't work.

I received 10 gold for 3 games downloaded and ~15 minutes of playing them. Not bad imo.

Multi-click loot is definitely still broken though, unfortunately. :(