PDA

View Full Version : Newish Faction boost bonuses work???

Selfproclaimed
01-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Do any of the new faction boost bonuses work? I remember cj saying they were going to show and have yet to see that. Then I read that it should show in the battle result screen but my attack score was and is no different with the added attack boosts so its not showing there either...do they even work or am I missing something besides the obvious,I should of seen this coming.

Lift Ticket
01-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Is this why my attacks stats show much higher in my profile page and not during PvP? My stats are showing about 10k higher in profile then what is showing in the battle result. i.e. my profile shows 50k attack but when I battle I see 40-41k attack score.

Selfproclaimed
01-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Idk, it's weird. With the added units, my attack stats are where they should be. If I attack somebody. Sometimes it's close to what my profile says, other times, it's as low as 20k less. And that's not with any of the new faction boosts

Wufnu
01-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Idk, it's weird. With the added units, my attack stats are where they should be. If I attack somebody. Sometimes it's close to what my profile says, other times, it's as low as 20k less. And that's not with any of the new faction boosts

I think they may be working in reverse. Seriously and also related to the casualty bug, which now seems all but forgotten.

manbeast
01-28-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm not sure. Some of our faction members have reported seeing an increase in their profile stats after purchasing a unit boost from faction, but I have not seen any increase in my profile stats as a result of these bonuses. As for the attack stat shown on pvp screen, it fluctuates so much it is impossible to me to tell.

LeBarticus
01-28-2013, 10:10 PM
The fluctuations are ridiculous. I never see an improve in stats, it just fluctuates between my regular attack and at least 20k less. Implemented after the battle for brazil.

My profile stats have been the same regardless

Thief
01-28-2013, 10:34 PM
I tried to track if there were any changes in my Profile Stats...There never was :(
Assuming it really doesn't adjust your profile stats but does work then someone would have to see an attack value that was larger than their Profile attack by the Percentage of Bonuses :(

Has anyone confirmed if the Boosts work from the event prizes? I haven't had time to run the calcs on it yet :(