PDA

View Full Version : Question about Battle for Greenland

SuperSonic Chimp
01-28-2013, 07:24 PM
I noticed when I clicked on the globe, the spash screen for the next battle still has our point total showing from Battle for Brazil.Does this by any chance mean that the points will all be cumulative, ie, the points carry over from one battle to the next? Or do they reset for each battle?? If they are cumulative, there is almost no reason to play.

NakedCherryPie
01-28-2013, 08:34 PM
It does look that way. A wise man once told me so...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 09:24 PM
LMFAO, cumulative you say?.......That would indicate that a cooperative approach is in the best financial interests of many, would it not?........Cumulative, do tell!!!....LOL

stephen2013
01-28-2013, 11:15 PM
I hope the battle for Greenland has its own separate points counter, but somewhere else it also shows a total points balance for all battles.

If they are cumulative, my faction could sit out the next 3 battles and easily stay in the top 100.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 11:19 PM
If the points are cumulative then it would be a spectacular own goal whilst shooting themselves in the foot. Good one GREE!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 11:27 PM
I hope the battle for Greenland has its own separate points counter, but somewhere else it also shows a total points balance for all battles.If they are cumulative, my faction could sit out the next 3 battles and easily stay in the top 100.Cumulative, I know the implications of that. LOL

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 11:28 PM
If the points are cumulative then it would be a spectacular own goal whilst shooting themselves in the foot. Good one GREE!Cognitive skills are very useful.

Dutchie
01-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Cognitive skills are very useful.

Too much to compute for my solitary brain cell :)

I am a cow
01-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Cognitive skills are very useful.

Yeah they are but so is using your god damn brain for once!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Yeah they are but so is using your god damn brain for once!

Hey, I'm the one that began revealing a clever, diabolical way for all to win, and not get their pocketbooks beaten to a pulp.

AFOOFA.

AFOOFA ain't some dude in a rain forest.

Sillybeans
01-29-2013, 01:27 AM
If its cumulative then that goes against business sense doesn't it? As far as i can tell the only good sector of GREE is the one milking money out of us and making it cumulative theirs not much reason to spend gold since the winners are 'almost' predetermined.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 02:06 AM
If its cumulative then that goes against business sense doesn't it? As far as i can tell the only good sector of GREE is the one milking money out of us and making it cumulative theirs not much reason to spend gold since the winners are 'almost' predetermined.

RIGHT! Which is my point. I didn't think they were that dumb because the top 3 wouldn't even need to play at all during the event and still place top three. I just wanted to make sure as some folks had questions about the totals being there.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Cumulative or not, if people are smart, they can all gain (without getting fleeced). We all know what happens with the rules posted for any event, they're changed quicker than prizes are distributed.

Sandukan
01-29-2013, 05:09 AM
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense.

~Death U~

Mastert55
01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
If the WD scores are accumulative, there is no point to play in the rest of the events because it won't be competitive, the score difference would be so jurastic, lets say you are in the top 1000, trying to get into the top 100 would be pointless because the score gap would be the same if everyone fought the same way in Brazil. why would we even try? or spend more money on gold if we get the same results???

Meaux
01-29-2013, 01:48 PM
I've had the same question since Brazil finished up - my original understanding was that each country would be a separate event with separate prizes. When Brazil first finished I assumed the points were still there so that they could use them in straightening out the prize glitch but yet ..... they still remain. I've never seen any mention that the points would be cumulative through all the countries but I've also never seen it stated that each country was a stand alone event. Please advise.

ALSO - where do we stand on the button pushing issue? What changes can we expect on that feature as the everybody can push it thing didn't work out so good.

General Maximus
01-29-2013, 09:20 PM
Hopefully we'll get some answers to the Greenland points you start with more than a week before the WD event. This will better help everybody prepare! And hopefully they do another 40% off sale on gold!

Alo
01-30-2013, 12:23 AM
RIGHT! Which is my point. I didn't think they were that dumb because the top 3 wouldn't even need to play at all during the event and still place top three. I just wanted to make sure as some folks had questions about the totals being there.

dont underestimate the stupidity of humans :cool:

sir elmo
02-10-2013, 08:35 PM
From what I understand in the email I received from gree support about this is this:
Each country battle will score points and a set of prizes for that country. The points from each battle will not figure in for the standings of the next battle. Each country will have its own winner's standing and prize sets. At the end of the complete World Domination campaign, all the points will be tallied and a WD prize set given to the faction with most overall points. Each country will still have its own leader but at the very end a World Domination leader will be named from the total points accumulated during to WD events.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-10-2013, 10:59 PM
From what I understand in the email I received from gree support about this is this:
Each country battle will score points and a set of prizes for that country. The points from each battle will not figure in for the standings of the next battle. Each country will have its own winner's standing and prize sets. At the end of the complete World Domination campaign, all the points will be tallied and a WD prize set given to the faction with most overall points. Each country will still have its own leader but at the very end a World Domination leader will be named from the total points accumulated during to WD events.

Ah, so pretty much Ferr, SF, and PUN are battling it out for something far beyond what us mere mortals can possibly conceive of....geat, I know to delete my account after I make level 180, and no more gold after level 100. Check

DREDG
02-11-2013, 10:35 AM
What are the top 3 prizes exactly? Wtf are they?