PDA

View Full Version : Quick question!!!

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Just a quick question about CC,

Does anyone know how many mafia members you should have? I am a level 80 and have a mafia size of 700, but I have heard that you shouldn't have more than 500... I took some people off though, and my attack and defense went down. Anyways, if you know how big my mafia should be, please answer. Thanks!

ShirleyManson
01-28-2013, 06:14 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22306-Mafia-Size-and-the-Bracketing-Hypothesis

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 06:37 PM

Does anyone know how many mafia members you should have? I am a level 80 and have a mafia size of 700, but I have heard that you shouldn't have more than 500... I took some people off though, and my attack and defense went down. Anyways, if you know how big my mafia should be, please answer. Thanks!

You can take 5 mafia members to battle so at level 80 you can take 400 mafia to battle (80 x 5= 400). This caps at level 100 with 500 mafia members so there's no point in having 700. If you're fine at full mafia, drop mafiauntil you're at 405 and keep adding 5 more each time you level up until you hit level 100. If you're getting beat up, drop mafia until you're at a point where you can win every fight against you and you can no bank.

Jstaa
01-28-2013, 06:42 PM
You can take 5 mafia members to battle so at level 80 you can take 400 mafia to battle (80 x 5= 400). This caps at level 100 with 500 mafia members so there's no point in having 700. If you're fine at full mafia, drop mafiauntil you're at 405 and keep adding 5 more each time you level up until you hit level 100. If you're getting beat up, drop mafia until you're at a point where you can win every fight against you and you can no bank.
Alright, and thanks!

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 10:41 PM

HoT is correct. The other thing is because you're on Android which has a glitch meaning all mafia and equipment gets counted so you see changes when you add or drop people above the maximum usable.

KizbotBro
01-29-2013, 02:33 AM
HoT is correct. The other thing is because you're on Android which has a glitch meaning all mafia and equipment gets counted so you see changes when you add or drop people above the maximum usable.

This is correct, and although this problem has existed since its release its not too high on the list of things to fix.
I mean seeing how your stats compare to another person in a PvP fighting game doesn't sound terribly important. :/