PDA

View Full Version : This is all pretend and make believe.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Okay, let's all get real for 60 seconds.

This game is all make believe and pretend.

I have said this before and will keep saying it.

You DON'T have a real army.

You are not a king, president, general, or even a warrior.

You aren't a war hero.

You didn't obtain a REAL rank.

You can't obtain a REAL rank in this game.

The stats you see (large or small) are just numbers.

You are pretending, role playing, using your imagination; but NONE of this is REAL.

That money is fake.

Gold, its fake, too.

Those troops, nothing but numbers that become part of some algorithm on a computer.

You don't win a darn thing.

You don't lose anything, except REAL money you trade for FAKE stuff.

So, relax and chill.

No need to curse, whine, moan, groan, complain, or rant.

Gree isn't to blame for anyone's stupidity, gullibility, or instability.

So, relax, win or lose; because losses or wins are all imaginary.

Nothing about this game will change one thing in your life.

You, on the other hand, can change everything in your life; if you spend too much money, neglect your real life duties to play this game, or let this game destroy your life.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_XQy1jTmHx7QbVwkoJ1o9A-oM0jIjH9wLGgFCCqGj7zDuyiCp

http://millsapartments.net/neighborhoods/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/little-league.bmp

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjGjDb63C_Vq07ZxspD1Uq6I8YsnaCf NQDoj7Sl_c0DKxVCda4LA

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEbEoK1Ga7-xyvDK0WGlhfC-RW_c-O3DW3wUzy9cPGPNPCICIm

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Why do you always have to state the obvious?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Why do you always have to state the obvious?

Have you READ the threads people post?

Most people don't get this is all fake.

Have you ever considered NOT reading my posts?

Cmputrgbln
This game is all make believe and pretend.
So, relax, win or lose; because losses or wins are all imaginary.
Nothing about this game will change one thing in your life.

Well Said!!!

Anjunbeats
True words are spoken

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Have you READ the threads people post?

Most people don't get this is all fake.

Have you ever considered NOT reading my posts?

Nope, haven't read the other threads.

It's all a dream
01-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Hence my name

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Hence my name

A BETTER choice would have been NIGHTMARE.

Dreams are nice, usually enjoyable.

NIGHTMARES aren't.

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 12:38 PM
A BETTER choice would have been NIGHTMARE.

Dreams are nice, usually enjoyable.

NIGHTMARES aren't.

That was a good one.

It's all a dream
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
My bank account doesnt get lower from this game.
I know ill never be the best, but i do what i can.
Meanwhile im having fun.

True there is the occassional (which seems to never stop) problem, but as long as there are people like CJ, things could turn around.(one can dream right :) )

One could also argue that RL is the real nightmare. How many Gree(d) like people havent you come across.
Complaint all you want, fact of he matter men dont change. So embrace your dreams. It might be less disappointing

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 12:56 PM
My bank account doesnt get lower from this game.
I know ill never be the best, but i do what i can.
Meanwhile im having fun.

True there is the occassional (which seems to never stop) problem, but as long as there are people like CJ, things could turn around.(one can dream right :) )

One could also argue that RL is the real nightmare. How many Gree(d) like people havent you come across.
Complaint all you want, fact of he matter men dont change. So embrace your dreams. It might be less disappointing

I have NO problem with this game.

I attempted to illustrate why people should relax and enjoy the moment.

My life is wonderful.

My finances are super.

My health is perfect.

That said, dreams are not real.

This game isn't real.

You retort about your name is illustrative of why I wrote the top post.

I have no complaints, other than my taxes are too high.

It's all a dream
01-28-2013, 01:03 PM
I have NO problem with this game.

I attempted to illustrate why people should relax and enjoy the moment.

My life is wonderful.

My finances are super.

My health is perfect.

That said, dreams are not real.

This game isn't real.

You retort about your name is illustrative of why I wrote the top post.

I have no complaints, other than my taxes are too high.

Totally agreed! Especially on the part about taxes. They are brutal in Holland.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 01:11 PM
I'm distraught now... you've shattered my dreams PJ, my life is over... I can't take it anymore with those hard and brutish words you write in the first post.

Have you got a piece of rope you can lend me?

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Totally agreed! Especially on the part about taxes. They are brutal in Holland.

Moet je dan naar Engeland verhuizen of nog beter the Bahamas!

I am a cow
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Meh doesn't harm me I play for free

Madcowdave
01-28-2013, 01:33 PM
PJ - I love it!

Good reminder for all. Calm down, relax, be happy. If you aren't enjoying the game I humbly suggest you stop playing; it might make your life better.

Ferr
01-28-2013, 02:06 PM
I am here
But I do not make a difference

What am i!
But the human assault bear

Tctiger
01-28-2013, 02:14 PM
What ?! I thought this was the mail order catalog for gree military equipment ? You mean my army is not being assembled in a top secret location ? What about my plans to take over the world ? I can't do it with fake units , anyone know where I can order some real ones ?

ZemKe
01-28-2013, 02:20 PM
One account is time waster. But you have guys will multiple accounts.

Real life MW Winner.
1. Gree. Winning gamers time and $
2. Quitters. They got their lifes back
3. Free or light gold players. They have the "gold" investors to thanks for. Hey, they now even
give free "gold" units daily to help you build a golden army.

CAPT.GIN
01-28-2013, 02:55 PM
You are rite pj, I apologize for my last thread : )

Ericinico
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
life; if you spend too much money, neglect your real life duties to play this game, or let this game destroy your life.Lol, look who's talking.

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
You are rite pj, I apologize for my last thread : )

You should apologize for this comment too.

i LLLLOOOVVVEEE the smell of my balls. especially after running or after a hot shower. balls are awesome!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Lol, look who's talking.

The operative word being "TOO".

Definition of TOO
1 : besides (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/besides), also (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/also) <sell the house and furniture too>
2a : to an excessive degree : excessively (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/excessively) <too large a house for us>
2b : to such a degree as to be regrettable (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/regrettable) <this time he has gone too far>
2c : very (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/very) <didn't seem too interested>

Sandukan
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
The game is real.
The battles are real.
The money is real.

The posters here, on the other hand, are not keeping it real.

~Death U~

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
The game is real.
The battles are real.
The money is real.

The posters here, on the other hand, are not keeping it real.

~Death U~

I present an internet hero.

Are you cowering in fear, or laughing in agreement?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwXKHGuRMdWXWzdHvHdlAmY2ktwvdNj m_Bbyu0ncr9NzgawMpA

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9-w-uvZ1Xz4LgzMVzX8hBEv95KEqkV_bSzDxX2zR6tupxxXhAOA

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJKDCrL1LY9ogY9y1Inl76RK4V1FhRE p-R7vpHN7f_5aOfKYph

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmC5RLiks4cnXF-sKu5-guTUmedSQPCaAaV-0U4z8Mn8p8SiUiw

Sandukan
01-28-2013, 03:43 PM
I present an internet hero.

Are you cowering in fear, or laughing in agreement?

I don't cower, Bill. I wave a terrible towel.

When I laugh heartily my head rocks back and forth. Does that mean I am in agreement?

~Death U~

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Sorry buddies..PJ and Ferr..FFP does not believe that there is anything such thing as...
JUST A GAME!

The use of the word GAME denotes the relative unimportance of this effort, FFP.

The other important take away, FFP, is that this is all make believe and pretend.

That said, SCAME does come to mind.

CaptAmerica
01-28-2013, 05:49 PM
I agree with everthing you type PJ except for one thing... you said "Nothing about this game will change one thing in your life."

If it weren't for MW I wouldn't have met some of the great people I do play this game with. I have faction team members from all over the world and we have had a great time in the battles win or lose.. it is, after all, a game meant for entertainment... I'm sure Gree has not intended it to be a source of grief.

threefellow
01-28-2013, 06:24 PM
The use of the word GAME is denote the relative unimportance of this effort, FFP.

The other important take away, FFP, is that this is all make believe and pretend.

PJ...if this is scame...why spend the money?

Elastic Earl
01-28-2013, 06:35 PM
I really enjoy it.
Other than BfB it has not impacted my life. BfB was too long. Still had fun.
More than enjoying the game I have met some cool Penguins and call alot of them friends.
That has been very rewarding.
Looking forward to making more Penguin friends.

Agent Orange
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Sadly there are some people out there that don't get this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 06:50 PM
PJ...if this is scame...why spend the money?

Sometimes, FFP, you must do things (sacrifice, if you will) to assist others.

Are we NOT obligated to assist our friends, IF they are in peril?

Money is never wasted when you spend it to help a pal.

As a young orphan once said, "He ain't heavy, Father, he's my brother!"

threefellow
01-28-2013, 07:01 PM
The use of the word GAME denotes the relative unimportance of this effort, FFP.

PJ, as you know I have been an amateur and then professional athlete my entire life..
if I had ever thought that it was JUST A GAME...I would have had no chance...are our
lives make believe? (I know this will get you going and maybe some big fun) ....
how about that dentist fellow in MASH saying that poker was just a game before he
attempted suicide? how about that fellow in "A Perfect Day For Banana Fish"? ..
let's have some fun here in this silly, silly game.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 07:34 PM
PJ, as you know I have been an amateur and then professional athlete my entire life..
if I had ever thought that it was JUST A GAME...I would have had no chance...are our
lives make believe? (I know this will get you going and maybe some big fun) ....
how about that dentist fellow in MASH saying that poker was just a game before he

Our lives are real.

We have control over what we do and where we go in our lives.

As far as this nonsense, ho hum, yawn.

andypandy2
01-28-2013, 07:38 PM
If only my Tree Snipers were real, I would be able to conquer 30% of the world.

threefellow
01-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Our lives are real.

We have control over what we do and where we go in our lives.

As far as this nonsense, ho hum, yawn.
OK........

fluffy402
01-28-2013, 07:51 PM
I don't get how gold buyers can enjoy the game. I play with strategy. Gold buyers just throw money at the game and get everything handed to them. I would have much rather axed this gold system and paid $5 for the game.

CplJC
01-28-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm starting not to take this Pirate guy serious anymore :( My dude, You speak the truth, But like you said it is a game and some folks play it their way..But for the sake of the thread..

Lets sit in the middle and sing cumbaya!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 07:57 PM
I don't get how gold buyers can enjoy the game. I play with strategy. Gold buyers just throw money at the game and get everything handed to them. I would have much rather axed this gold system and paid $5 for the game.

There is no strategy involved in this $came for gold or free players.

You push or press buttons, and await Gree's computations to provide you an outcome.

Then you wash, rinse, and repeat.

BORING!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 07:58 PM

The end game doth approacheth.

Opinvu
01-28-2013, 08:40 PM
I just got back from a vacation in Brazil.....they are flying a Pirate Nation flag.....oh it's real...

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
I didn't waste my 7 months for nothing. I have more fun posting here than playing the fake game. I meet more interesting people here than any party I've ever been to. :)

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 11:10 PM
There is no strategy involved in this $came for gold or free players.

You push or press buttons, and await Gree's computations to provide you an outcome.

Then you wash, rinse, and repeat.

BORING!!!

My job involves pushing buttons all day long. At least I have fun pushing these buttons!

I'm trying to find your buttons that I can push OJ... How is prison life treating you? ;P

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
My job involves pushing buttons all day long. At least I have fun pushing these buttons!I'm trying to find your buttons that I can push OJ... How is prison life treating you? ;PHaha. No buttons for me, Dutchie, life's too great. The O is adjacent to the P, but you've confused me with another perp.

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 11:25 PM
My job involves pushing buttons all day long. At least I have fun pushing these buttons!

I'm trying to find your buttons that I can push OJ... How is prison life treating you? ;P

Do your faction a favor, be a little nicer to PJ here! :eek:

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 11:37 PM
Our faction will never be in the same league and I'm sure PJ can take a joke or two! PJ and his band of pirates are welcomed to my base for a party at any time! Like he says... it is only a few bloody pixels and my pixels would get bloodied! LOL

Tournai
01-29-2013, 01:12 AM
I Do have to say, that even though you have said this before, you keep reminding me of not buying any gold!

Gree must like you for it :p

threefellow
01-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Sometimes, FFP, you must do things (sacrifice, if you will) to assist others.

Are we NOT obligated to assist our friends, IF they are in peril?

Money is never wasted when you spend it to help a pal.

As a young orphan once said, "He ain't heavy, Father, he's my brother!"
FFP agrees PJ....I think the point whackueddie was attempting to make last night before he closed his other eye is the following: when you get a group of successful, educated , competitive people together in this sort of a game, you
are just looking for trouble...throw in military backgrounds, graduate degrees and the fact that these types of people frequently have unlimited financial resources...the end result is just not going to be pretty ...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 04:27 AM
FFP agrees PJ....I think the point whackueddie was attempting to make last night before he closed his other eye is the following: when you get a group of successful, educated , competitive people together in this sort of a game, youare just looking for trouble...throw in military backgrounds, graduate degrees and the fact that these types of people frequently have unlimited financial resources...the end result is just not going to be pretty ...The end is near. The more we expose, the more they ignore us. I suppose they'll just end up getting in deeper. I'm on my last legs, Pete.

threefellow
01-29-2013, 08:34 AM
The end is near. The more we expose, the more they ignore us. I suppose they'll just end up getting in deeper. I'm on my last legs, Pete.
10-5.......