PDA

View Full Version : Missing green arrows for the missions?

ks70
01-28-2013, 06:19 AM
I hope that every time the game is updated that you will give me back the green arrows on the mission maps so I know which ones I need to do next to complete them. Where did they go and why won't they give them back, anyone, please?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-28-2013, 06:25 AM
I hope that every time the game is updated that you will give me back the green arrows on the mission maps so I know which ones I need to do next to complete them. Where did they go and why won't they give them back, anyone, please?

Make sure you have that option checked in the settings.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 06:28 AM

In the actual mission map there is a ? at the bottom of the screen where it is has the name of the mission map and the level you are on for that particular map. Once you have clicked on the ?, it has a button to show/hide missions. Make sure it is set to Show Missions.

ks70
01-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Thank you so much, I dont know how they ever got turned off and they have been gone so long I had forgotten the arrows are actually yellow! Now I dont feel stupid at all lol. Thank you again, case closed. ;)