PDA

View Full Version : Say something nice (or positive) about Gree once a day, please.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Too much negativity on this forum for my tastes.

Being the positive, happy, loving person that I was born; I am starting a positive thread about Gree.

There are some good things about this game, aren't there?

Well, post them here, at least once a day.

Here goes number one: Gree provides a great forum for us to to interact for FREE.

Gree also provides many FREE games for all to use.

Thank you, Gree.

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
What...? There are good things to say about Gree?

CplJC
01-27-2013, 04:22 PM
I want to personally Thanks the GREE company for keeping the game free and filled with plenty of good fun things to do...For allowing distraction throughout the day... Keep the good work..But I specially want to spread some love to the big spenders! as annoying as sometimes it may be to either be attacked by you or failed an attack against you..You are the back-bone of the events! and all the free stuff they give away!

Thank you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 04:26 PM
I want to personally Thanks the GREE company for keeping the game free and filled with plenty of good fun things to do...For allowing distraction throughout the day... Keep the good work..But I specially want to spread some love to the big spenders! as annoying as sometimes it may be to either be attacked by you or failed an attack against you..You are the back-bone of the events! and all the free stuff they give away!

Thank you.

See, that wasn't hard.

Thank you sir, may blessing fall upon you like the rain.

Keeping it positive, always pays dividends, if nothing more than keeping a smile on your face.

Dry
01-27-2013, 04:27 PM
If I had somthing nice to say , I will said it long time ago .

Durt McGurt
01-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks to Gree for...
They introduce new content. I was just about to walk away form the game after reaching level 200...then the factions were introduced. Got me hooked again.

Would also like to thank the big boys & gals, without them I would not be able to play this game for free.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 04:33 PM
See, that wasn't hard.

Thank you sir, may blessing fall upon you like the rain.

Keeping it positive, always pays dividends, if nothing more than keeping a smile on your face.

You're in a good mood today... Did you get your yearly fook today that has put a spring in your step?! ;)

Goodnight!

Alpha dog
01-27-2013, 04:43 PM
As a light gold player, I get to enjoy some great free units from boss and box events, hopefully our super duper units from WD events as well.

Pirate Justice...Do you work for Gree? Everyone must want to know. I agree there is a lot of whining going on in this forum. I am one of those guys, looking through my posts most are negative towards the mishaps, bugs, glitches or downright incompetence of the company.

Part of the reason there is so much negativity on here at the moment, in my view, is Gree have failed to properly inform us about a number of things.

Such as a fix on unit distribution, or unit withdrawal from those with multiple.
No response to the dreadful casualty rate experienced during the last PvP event.
Leaderboards from the B4B event.
Why some main player boards during event were not working
If a copy of these boards can be given to us
If our boards can be fixed in future.

So sorry for bring the negative back into the thread but people are frustrated especially when real money has been spent. In some cases, ALOT of money.

but you are right. They bring us a free game, we do not need to spend our money.

NakedCherryPie
01-27-2013, 04:48 PM
They sure do a great job of reaching into my pockets when I'm not looking.

Alaska Ken
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Thank you Gree for ......... ....... .... ........... ......... ....... ............. .. ............ ......... ........!

CplJC
01-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks to Gree for...
They introduce new content. I was just about to walk away form the game after reaching level 200...then the factions were introduced. Got me hooked again.

Would also like to thank the big boys & gals, without them I would not be able to play this game for free.
I'm glad someone else understand is thanks to those guys that the game keeps updating..Even if there are bugs...is a constant attempt at fixing them.

VileDoom
01-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Even with all the flaws and imbalance GREE has made two games that I throughly enjoy playing.

There I said it. ;)

Ragmondino
01-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Thank you gree for my 100 free mq gems that helped me finish the ltq

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Thank you for giving me a suspenseful four months of looking forward to that ticket being solved.

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Thanks gree for giving me something to do last week when I was sick and in and out of the hospital.
-J

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
I can feel the love.

Love is good.

This will inspire Gree to keep doing their best.

Thank you Gree.

DragCro
01-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes,thanks Gree for all 4 games,i play them all,thanks for new events & i hope that you make new ones for us!
Before Gree games i never played games on my mobile,now i don't have time to open my laptop & search for something new to play.
All i need is on my mobile.
I like all forums here at funzio.com.
Cc forum is the most funniest & sometimes they make my day better!
All forum members,especially the older members of the forum deserve a big thank you for all the threads & posts for sharing experience with others!

DragCro
01-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Thanks gree for giving me something to do last week when I was sick and in and out of the hospital.
-Jhope you are ok!!
If you need anything here i'm

Ragmondino
01-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you gree for making my wife want to confiscate my phone becaus do spend to much time on gree games.

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Thank you for teaching me how to be very, very patient by waiting 100+ hours for upgrades.

fluffy402
01-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Free? Free is one hell of an understatement.

CplJC
01-27-2013, 05:43 PM
The one who everyone should be thanking is CJ54^^

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Oh, I got something nice to say about GREE, its B4B reward batch script hit me for 8 Central Commands, really nice, not to mention the 4 tactical strikers, 4 A2 air units, and 4 of other nice perks. :D

procsyzarc
01-27-2013, 05:49 PM
As much as they frustrate us all at times the support is pretty good compared to others. One game I play I acidentily hit special recruit hero only to have 500 gems deducted and get a message saying you can't recruit a hero when you already have one and took me back to the main screen. I emailed their support team and got the simple response tough luck....needless to say I didn't spend a cent more on that or any of their other games

dj maj
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
i am getting bombarded by players with 4X bfb units and haven't gotten my gold which suddenly disappeared u want me to say something nice after spending hard earned money for nothing ?!?!? u mad bro?

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 05:58 PM
i am getting bombarded by players with 4X bfb units and haven't gotten my gold which suddenly disappeared u want me to say something nice after spending hard earned money for nothing ?!?!? u mad bro?

Who says this is a fair game, bro major?? ;)

Vballmadam
01-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the memories....!

dj maj
01-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Who says this is a fair game, bro major?? ;)
wouldn't have a problem if i can Sh*t gold bricks few hackers can though lol

dads
01-27-2013, 07:39 PM
I looked at this & walked away,as i wasnt going to post nothing i didnt mean.
made some coffee woke up & the post musta been running in the back of my mind.

As I have a thank you & it's true if it wasn't for GREE I wouldn't be playing a game I enjoy albeit it needs improving I still enjoy it & the day that stops,I stop playing as what's the point in playing something you don't enjoy it's like playing a game on insane mode it gets anoying at times but you still get satisfaction from it.

TEG
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
I really like the art work in their games. It is a big part of what attracted me to them in the first place.

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 09:47 PM
I really like the art work in their games. It is a big part of what attracted me to them in the first place.

You should try Monster Quest, the art works are so beautiful done, welcome to my world, I rule MQ like the pirates here. :cool: If you don't say hi or drop a few gems in my chest, prepare to die. :D

Consider you are being warned. Good day!

Corsair
01-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Without Gree, none of us would have been exposed to the wisdom and grace of PJ. That alone is worth much. :D

Denerio9
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Gree has the most addictive game to play now a days
Modern War 5/ 5 stars , Monster Quest 5/5 stars

Cmputrgbln
01-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks Gree (ESPECIALLY CJ) for quickly fixing a mistake made by our faction leader! He had mistakenly removed one of our members after BfB. Even though we added him back as soon as the mistake was realized, it caused that member to not receive the indestructable units. 1 day after PM to Chris, the units are in that member's inventory! Not only is everyone happy, your quick resolution made me look good in front of my faction! ;)

procsyzarc
01-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks Gree (ESPECIALLY CJ) for quickly fixing a mistake made by our faction leader! He had mistakenly removed one of our members after BfB. Even though we added him back as soon as the mistake was realized, it caused that member to not receive the indestructable units. 1 day after PM to Chris, the units are in that member's inventory! Not only is everyone happy, your quick resolution made me look good in front of my faction! ;)

So they are handling one of reward claims when they haven't even given out the prizes to most yet.....not sure that is a good thing apart from for that one person

leek
01-28-2013, 12:08 AM
you are delusional

Agent Orange
01-28-2013, 06:11 AM
I'm positive that Gree will someday hopefully fix the glitches and we will have a nice game........

Wufnu
01-28-2013, 06:21 AM
So they are handling one of reward claims when they haven't even given out the prizes to most yet.....not sure that is a good thing apart from for that one person

Consider that might have been a quick easy fix whereas getting the awards script sorted is a much more time consuming effort.

Also these guys are human and need some time off like we all do. I don't expect CJ or any of them to work 24/7. They probably have a 50 to 60 hours work week as it is.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 06:44 AM
GREE make great games and have a public forum where players can communicate with the company and other players.
GREE do listen to their customer base.
GREE do acknowledge that there are issues with the game.
GREE do try and fix these issues that are reported by the players.

GREE could be more transparent as to what they are currently working on/fixing.
GREE could setup a separate TEST environment for BETA testers and test their scripts BEFORE running them on the LIVE environment. Although there is a initial cost to setting it up, in the long run it could actually save them money if they look at the bigger picture.
GREE could experiment more with pricing to see if lowering prices in certain areas can lead to increased revenues.
GREE could automate the detection of hackers with ridiculous stats and suspend them immediately.

No company is perfect, no software is perfect, but a good company listens, addresses the issues that are most relevant to their customers and communicates with them in an effective manner.

GREE cannot be accussed for the lack of trying, but they can improve in many areas. However, they're not doing a bad job overall.

Overall Grade: B-

Where A+ is being top of the class and E- being at rock bottom!

Cmputrgbln
01-28-2013, 06:48 AM
GREE make great games and have a public forum where players can communicate with the company and other players.

GREE could setup a separate TEST environment for BETA testers and test their scripts BEFORE running them on the LIVE environment. Although there is a initial cost to setting it up, in the long run it could actually save them money if they look at the bigger picture.
GREE could experiment more with pricing to see if lowering prices in certain areas can lead to increased revenues.
GREE could automate the detection of hackers with ridiculous stats and suspend them immediately.

No company is perfect, no software is perfect, but a good company listens, addresses the issues that are most relevant to their customers and communicates with them in an effective manner.

GREE cannot be accussed for the lack of trying, but they can improve in many areas. However, they're not doing a bad job overall.

E-? Is that what they give in UK? In the States it's F for failure...

Tanner
01-28-2013, 06:53 AM
PJ, thanks for starting this thread, it's a worthwhile cause.

I appreciate:
CJ54's professionalism in the face of some incredibly pouty AND whiny players. My kids have better manners than some players.
The spenders who make it possible for us to play - thank you guys.
The free indestructible units that give me the illusion of surviving the shark tank
Factions
Great interface
Constant ATTEMPTS at improvement
Communication here & via email
NAME CHANGES!! :)

Tanner
01-28-2013, 06:56 AM

Dutchie, I appreciate your sentiment, but answer me this: How much help would it be if this script were to accidentally pickup you or me or another player let's say who spends some ungodly amount of money in this game?

Ajk
01-28-2013, 07:02 AM
The one who everyone should be thanking is CJ54^^

This^^... Nuff said.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Dutchie, I appreciate your sentiment, but answer me this: How much help would it be if this script were to accidentally pickup you or me or another player let's say who spends some ungodly amount of money in this game?

Agreed, this is not a fool proof solution! Some hackers have ridiculous stats with their base stats well over 1,000,000 if not reaching 10,000,000+. Hence the account is suspended and not automatically deleted. If a non-hacking player is a valid player who spends copious amounts of gold to increase their stats, they are moved to a 'safe list' ASAP and their account is unsuspended. GREE know the Ferrs, Pirates and other high rollers of this game that have valid high stats, so they could be automatically put on the 'safe list' before this script goes live, after it has been tested on their TEST environment ;)

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 07:23 AM
E-? Is that what they give in UK? In the States it's F for failure...

In the UK, E is for Eediot ;)

Pakmom1
01-28-2013, 07:51 AM
I'd also like to add my thanks for this thread. I'm still trying to work my way through this game, been playing about 6 months and can always use tips. That being said, it's really difficult to wade through hundreds or thousands of negative, bashing remarks and find maybe a handful of useful posts. I give kudos to those who can add humor and tact in their responses to some of worst posts.

We have 4 users in my house (including children), we are all non-gold players who don't expect top scores. I'm the only one who can stand to go through the posts. We all enjoy the game, we all deal with the glitches daily, some of us just deal better than others. If it gets to be too much, we can stop playing!

Scorpiocmw1979
01-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks Gree for occupying my time:) and thanks for failing to deliver my UN-NAMED-BOAT...I only wish it would float, see its way to my coast, whilst I have a need to boast! But as the days are long and I sing my song, I sense my wish shall prolong....(sniffle) Thanks Gree! Love your games!

As of now am the proud owner of a used UN-NAMED-BOAT :) That being fixed I shall set sail for uncharted territories off the coast of Greenland....who knows what troubles shall arise there! Until the next support ticket Gree I bid you a fond farewell:)

stuartb
01-28-2013, 09:48 AM
GREE, thanks for trying to improve the game by incorporating factions. i hate like the ****ens that there were glitches, but I would rather have the faction-fighting and glitches than have no faction-fighting at all. I enjoyed the faction event immensely.

Mastert55
01-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Thank you Gree for making such an addictive game that I spend most my paycheck on for virtual dominance. But this game is pretty cool, I give u props for programming such a good game.

CaptAmerica
01-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks for creating Factions Gree. Great concept for the game.

ckos
01-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Thanks Gree for FINALLY giving my faction our new shiny pixels ; )

Alpha dog
01-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Thank you Gree for finally giving us our units.

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks Gree for wasting me another 2 hours today. ;)

I am a cow
01-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Thank you GREE for this game

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 12:34 AM
CJ, i would want to thank you to GREE and you for solving and get rid of the glitch, also the BFB units are nice
Thank you:D

cheers:D

Sillybeans
01-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Thanks GREE for 40% sales. I'd be living in a cardboard box if it wasn't for sales!

Verde
01-29-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank you Gree for introducing scratch cards, it is nice that everyone gets the chance to get gold units without having to pay. I would just like to get more than four of a kind once in a while :-/

Dutchie
01-29-2013, 02:02 AM
Good things come to those who wait! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVjP3rsSrxY) Cheers :)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2013, 03:06 AM
When I first read this post I just laughed.. And said "yeah right". Then after making coffee and reading the paper I thought about it some more. I do indeed have positive things to say after all:

Gree rhymes with Brie (the cheese) as well as Bree (a girl I once dated).. I like them both very much.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 04:42 AM
The prizes have all been distributed. The erroneous prizes have been repossessed.

Ferr
01-29-2013, 05:20 AM
The prizes have all been distributed. The erroneous prizes have been repossessed.
Obviously, my maine prize is not working. Did i expect the echoleader to stack with command fleet?

Poopenshire
01-29-2013, 05:52 AM
Factions boost are not working, assault bear is not working. Attack and defense scores actauly drop below the number stated on the stats page of our accounts (which is raw score + country bonus + building bonus) the score should never drop below this score, but of course it does........Which means we know for sure the faction bonuses are not working for all the cash we put into them

Baraka
01-29-2013, 05:58 AM
Factions boost are not working, assault bear is not working. Attack and defense scores actauly drop below the number stated on the stats page of our accounts (which is raw score + country bonus + building bonus) the score should never drop below this score, but of course it does........Which means we know for sure the faction bonuses are not working for all the cash we put into them
Did we really expect them to work... I know I didn't.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-29-2013, 06:22 AM
Obviously, my maine prize is not working. Did i expect the echoleader to stack with command fleet?

Perhaps this motivates you to collaborate?

Otherwise, we'll be required to administer more PIRATE JUSTICE.

I'd rather we all agree, take it easy, and tread water.

The horses are getting restless.

I'm finding it harder and harder to hold them back.

Let's consummate and solidify our generous offer.

Dutchie
01-29-2013, 06:52 AM
These prizes are like drugs, and the drugs don't work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR8XH3R95xE)!

But I know I'll see your face again ;)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2013, 06:54 AM
These prizes are like drugs, but the drugs don't work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR8XH3R95xE)!

Worst drugs ever...

OwenFabulous
01-29-2013, 08:54 AM
I started Playing Monster Quest in October of last year and since then it is the only game I play..All I hear is how bad gree is and to me that is utter rubbish..I have plat station 3 and Xbox 360 and one game cost over $60 for each and the only thing you can play for free is the demo..you have to buy controllers and blue tooth and all kind of things but we balk at spending $50.00 to finish a quest and complain about quest even though you can get a ton load of stuffs for free.you cant want a mercedez benz and spend Ford Money for it. then we the ones who want to spend our money because of our love for the game get are laugh at..I dont do strip clubs or Casino so this is where my fun lies and it is no different than going to the club and spending $100's on drinks and getting drunk. How would it be possible to have a totally free game? Its not so we should be thankful and enjoy because at least we have something to play and no one is forcing us to spend our money its a choice we make and no I dont work for Gree and yes I do spend hundreds of dollars playing the game I love rather than spending the same on buy new game for Xbox and PS 3. and their support is one of the best and always get back to me. (Thanks Brian) Every one situation is different but I love that they give us something to play for free' its our choice to spend or not to spend and I love to be among the leaders so I am willing to spend so thanks Gree.

jabbameister63
03-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Very new to game, and i enjoy playing this game tremedously! and although it has a few kinks in every now and then, what game doesnt. Very few things in life are free as is this game, im not a big gold spender but the awards that ive won or received free from Gree have been great help. Its a game not a way of life people always have a choice.

Please continue with service provided and freebies, Big money spenders keep spending so i can play for free. Keep up the good work. Happy vet:eek:

-War Priest
03-28-2013, 06:03 AM
1. Positive - game turned on this morning

krabbie
03-28-2013, 06:07 AM
Got a reply on several of my tickets today. Alhough all of them just stated that they apologize for the delay in answering and asked if the problems still exist (offcourse!). At least someone seems to be awake at gree, so my compliments!

DunkNL
03-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Yeah same reply here... I accidentally spent gold (big finger issue...) and i asked to reimburse. Then they ask you whether the problem still exists?? Did they even read my ticket?

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Yeah same reply here... I accidentally spent gold (big finger issue...) and i asked to reimburse. Then they ask you whether the problem still exists?? Did they even read my ticket?

Well yeah of course the problem still exists... unless you cut your fingers off :)

Positief blijven! ;)

Agent Orange
03-28-2013, 06:50 AM
Gree/Funzio releases new support Center training video!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jocRd-aajW0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjocRd-aajW0

britton
03-28-2013, 07:03 AM
I like the random rewards.

machette
03-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Thanks you gree for making me waste my diaper money on this game now I just let the kids crap on the floor. Oh yeah have a happy Easter gree I love this game. From Crazy Horse proud member of the darkness

Dutchie
03-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks you gree for making me waste my diaper money on this game now I just let the kids crap on the floor. Oh yeah have a happy Easter gree I love this game. From Crazy Horse proud member of the darkness

LOL... Best positive comment I have yet seen. Happy Easter and good luck in China!

Meta Rage Trollbot
03-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Thank you Gree for the updated war loot.

whitepath23
03-28-2013, 10:53 AM
thank you for asking me to find natural gas facilites that haven't been raided.....i now support fracking!!!!...frack on!

It's all a dream
03-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Thanks for letting us have PJ

Tech2
03-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Thank you Gree for the fastest ever ticket response I have ever had from you. It took just 8 min for you to respond to my ticket as to why I couldn't get this Quest event running on my Iphone.

Keep that up and all will be well.

Sidtech

Gritix
03-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Well thanks Gree for the free gold you give us and free units for your mistakes, at least you didn't leave us hanging.

BigGuns
03-28-2013, 03:14 PM
im trying to log a ticket with Gree and getting :-( sort it out!

still love Gree for the free game and the great events etc.. that they keep bring to the game

Oh no.
Something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it ASAP.

Take me back to the home page »

This site is a Zendesk based help desk. If you see this page frequently, you might want to check the Zendesk operational status:

Zendesk operations on Twitter

WhatUSmokin?
03-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I can't think of one positive word to say about Gree. Customer service is absolutely atrocious, weeks for replies on tickets, miscalculations which cost us top 100 spot once. Yet one developer (who shall remain nameless) said our total was wrong then another developer said we were right in our totals... And awarded that ONE player the top 100 unit. Multiple tickets, months of aggravation and no replies, etc etc. PM sent to a developer to clear up this situation goes unanswered - where is the justice Gree? You guys are REALLY frosting my cookies!! If I lived in San Fran, I would pay a personal visit to Gree for all the headaches it has caused me and many many others. (Oh, and Gree has no customer service phone number! Hmmm I'm sure because they couldn't handle the complaints 24/7. They certainly don't handle tickets!! ) Gree outsource to India for a call center to handle your complaints. You make millions per event - give up your lattes and Porsches for CUSTOMER SERVICE

Chop cult
03-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the Forums,tons of great advice and information.And thanks for the factions.I am in with a group that are not big spenders or have insane IPH ,we save hard for our faction bonuses and give it all we got at battle time.Are we happy with top 4000? No but we keep trying and have a good time.Many real life contacts and friends have happened because of our faction.

Товарищ
03-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I guess there should be a distinction made between the actual game developers and the "upstairs guys" giving orders to them and setting the rules. The latter ones are the ones destroying this game and who my disgust is directed to when I write "GREEd".

However, I'm sure I can say good job developers! You build this game up and probably work your asses off, thank you for a fun game that definitely keeps me entertained!

CAPT.GIN
03-28-2013, 06:14 PM
No I refuse!

RedCloud
03-28-2013, 07:14 PM
I like the free gold they gave us, but I'd return it if we could go back to the old rivals page algorithm.

johnnybravoo77
03-28-2013, 07:33 PM
I want to thank Gree for allowing me to exchange my cash for fictitious units. I want thank Gree for allowing me to pound on rivals during the China Superiority event because they didn't have the right buildings for me to raid. I want to thank Gree for allowing us to have FUN with PUN. Lastly I want to thank PUN for lasting as long as you did during your reign of terror but unfortunately all good or bad things must come to an end. Move along boyz, we have a new faction coming to town. Its a sum of the meanest most fearsome and gruesome bunch who are looking for blood and vengeance! Good Luck

Good luck with that!

Gree is good, great games!

Alaneapen
03-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Until gree decides to fix issues before putting in new content, no. Gree is too busy worrying about new features when it cant fix force close issue and the whale zone that I don't want to level up to.

rce
03-28-2013, 08:55 PM
I would rather pay for a game that actually works, then have a "free" one that does not.

Freddiefree1
03-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Nice thing? Well...my anger management coach LOVES them.

Madcowdave
03-29-2013, 12:38 AM
This game is a fun distraction and I've made friends here, especially through our faction.

I would especially like to thank Gree for the many errors that they are "working on" and especially the plethora that are being "looked into". And for the support personnel - always quick to....err.... go on vacation??

Jd-fors
03-29-2013, 12:43 AM
The game is far from perfect but I am far from perfect also.i like the game therefore I play the game.

Madcowdave
03-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Oh I forgot one - I'm thankful that Gree taught me a new business model! I now see that a company CAN be very profitable while not meeting their commitments to customers, making customer service a very low priority, and ignoring any customer feedback that doesn't directly affect the bottom line. As a business person I hadn't run into this model before (it still fascinates me that it works) and I'm wiser now than before I met Gree.

ohgreatitsryan
03-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Thank you Gree, if it wasn't for you, I never would have discovered the ability to count iTunes gift cards as a business expense.

DuncanBAF
03-29-2013, 01:40 AM
Their name is real easy to spell.

Thunder Child
03-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Spooky, Duncan - I was just about to add the same quip!

DuncanBAF
03-29-2013, 01:48 AM
Great minds... ;)

Joh
03-29-2013, 05:57 AM
I like the gold bonuses, next month I will be receiving 15,000 Freegold, I just learned about that yesterday will be excited to submit my ticket after this war

thunder
03-29-2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the 20 percent off sale

Brummied
03-29-2013, 06:12 AM
Something nice :D enjoy china everyone!

RedCloud
03-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Oh I forgot one - I'm thankful that Gree taught me a new business model! I now see that a company CAN be very profitable while not meeting their commitments to customers, making customer service a very low priority, and ignoring any customer feedback that doesn't directly affect the bottom line. As a business person I hadn't run into this model before (it still fascinates me that it works) and I'm wiser now than before I met Gree.

Almost ANY business model works if you don't have competitors. They're getting by on the fact that they're pretty much the only option in this space. But as soon as someone comes up with a really solid IOS/Android game with all the things we love about MW, but without the glitches and poor customer service, Gree will be history. Business opportunity anyone?

britton
03-29-2013, 07:17 AM
I like the clown haired avatars.

WI(AusNz)
03-29-2013, 07:31 AM
im liking the new event. good for low gold players to catch up with some indestructible units.

Alo
04-01-2013, 06:56 AM
Thank gree for provided countless errors. Now Ur support has more tickets to go through, although month old tickets still arent working out/solved.

Opinvu
04-01-2013, 07:17 AM

Being the positive, happy, loving person that I was born; I am starting a positive thread about Gree.

Here goes number one: Gree provides a great forum for us to to interact for FREE.

Thank you, Gree.

I love how they made wall decorations that don't line up right and can't make corners.

StevieBoy
04-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Thank you gree for messing up the CASUALTY RATES right after the China War...now I refuse to play until they fix it...Now I have more time to play with my kids!!!...BYE Gree...Thanks!!! You're right, I do feel better!!

seaagg
04-01-2013, 06:37 PM
I think china was a great turn around, they have made some real progress since brazil, and the prizes went out right after the war too, good job.

RetroEd
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks for relaxing the rules and including amounts under $100 now.

Be useful to see exactly what the bonus structure is now... Still have to reach the $500 total before it triggers the bonuses?

Cmputrgbln
04-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Thank you for putting up with all the whinning and complaining by us ungrateful gamers. :D While all the bugs and issues may be annoying, I do enjoy the game and the various changes introduced. Coming from a programming background, I understand how thankless your jobs can be. Every issue generates LOTS of complaints but hardly any kudos are given for all the GREAT things you've done. Since it haven't been said enough times on this forum, I want to THANK YOU for continuously developing this game to keep it fresh and fun. :cool:

PITA4PRES
04-03-2013, 10:21 AM

Thank you, Gree.

Here is something positive--I won 100 million from a scratcher today.

Stacey
04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
What is your player name? I could use some of that cash.

Fifebase
04-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Capitalism at its finest.

Yankster
04-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Thank you Gree for the 100 gold bonus that I received for being a dedicated player.

mcarri04
04-06-2013, 08:02 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/gree-international-inc-correct-compensate-fully-refund-gold-purchasers?utm_campaign=share_button_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Please pass along and share

Philly982
04-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Thank you Gree. Despite all the issues going on this is still a game that I do enjoy playing.

thescondo
04-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Thank you for my March Bonus Gold!! Gree responded to my ticket and the Bonus gold was in my account!