PDA

View Full Version : We need to know, gree

Ferr
01-27-2013, 03:05 PM
My faction is getting extremely restless. We still do not have our prizes and we dont want to kick out factionmembers until we have them.

At least we need to know the answer on the following question :
If a factionmember who has participated in WD leaves, will he still get the prize?

Hivesy
01-27-2013, 03:08 PM
We are in the same boat Ferr, trying to do the right thing by a few people who will soon be ex alpha. Trouble is we might not have our prizes before Greenland.......

I am a cow
01-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Dont think so but i would kick that faction member as seeing your going to kick him anyways, just boot them so they dont get the prize cos that would be fun.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Dont think so but i would kick that faction member as seeing your going to kick him anyways, just boot them so they dont get the prize cos that would be fun.

By doing that they will get negative advertising. These guys are honourable and wouldn't dream of kicking out members without any prizes. It is their way of saying thank you for the participation but sorry you didn't make the grade!

Alaska Ken
01-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Dont think so but i would kick that faction member as seeing your going to kick him anyways, just boot them so they don't get the prize cos that would be fun.That's not the way we treat our members. Regardless of why they are leaving, they were part of the faction during the battle, they deserve the prizes.

Slippo
01-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I don't think that they will be awarded with them as the people that left our faction straight after Brazil, before the prizes were handed out, did not receive them.

hombre
01-27-2013, 03:26 PM
well, maybe for those who already received multiple prices due to the glitching reward script: if they get kicked or leave, maybe the then "fixed" reward script doesnt roll back their 4 stilettos and whatnot because they are in not in the faction anymore, so the script forgets to roll them back, assuming it only looks at the placing factions.

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Sorry but Gree is closed until Monday, Technical support is on hold while we play Scrooge with your money.

Thank You for Your Patience

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 03:43 PM
We are in the same boat Ferr, trying to do the right thing by a few people who will soon be ex alpha. Trouble is we might not have our prizes before Greenland.......I just want them for the boss.

Baraka
01-27-2013, 03:46 PM
That's not the way we treat our members. Regardless of why they are leaving, they were part of the faction during the battle, they deserve the prizes.well said Ken. They earned it. It's only fair they get it. But people need to move on.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 03:50 PM
This is in the capable hands of Gree's technical staff.

Trust your betters to sort this out lads.

CplJC
01-27-2013, 04:01 PM
There is a good chance they will not get the units once kicked...I believe once I kicked some well deserving members they came to me. I filed a ticket because it isn't fair...Wether or not they help in achieving said position...They still were part of the faction. This is a perfect sign of poor writing code..This GREE company makes PLENTY of money all across all games to hire proper engineering fellows! Is a shame really..

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 04:03 PM
There is a good chance they will not get the units once kicked...I believe once I kicked some well deserving members they came to me. I filed a ticket because it isn't fair...Wether or not they help in achieving said position...They still were part of the faction. This is a perfect sign of poor writing code..This GREE company makes PLENTY of money all across all games to hire proper engineering fellows! Is a shame really..

Gree provides an excellent product for the the price, FREE.

The problem, assuming there is a problem, is in the capable hands of the best iOS programmers on the planet.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Gree provides an excellent product for the the price, FREE.

The problem, assuming there is a problem, is in the capable hands of the best iOS programmers on the planet.

LOL

The game is flawless!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 04:11 PM
LOL

The game is flawless!

I prefer to think of it as APPROACHING perfection.

That said, all issues are being INVESTIGATED.

Thank you, Gree.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 04:22 PM

Thank you, Gree.

They do acknowledge issues and do try to fix them. They also listen to their customer base. As to perfection, it doesn't exist as you can always improve and do better :)

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Unless your flan.

DragCro
01-27-2013, 05:44 PM
If they participate in faction with income & bricks and they didn't fight or participate more in battles than they can leave but after the Gree award the prizes to the faction ,i think that is ok & fair

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 05:48 PM
My faction is getting extremely restless. We still do not have our prizes and we dont want to kick out factionmembers until we have them.

At least we need to know the answer on the following question :
If a factionmember who has participated in WD leaves, will he still get the prize?

The GREEdy's delivery boy mishandled the shipment, your units are in your neighbors' hands now, PUN and Superfaction, and other top 25 finishers. Now go knock on their doors and demand them to return the shipments. ;)

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
well, maybe for those who already received multiple prices due to the glitching reward script: if they get kicked or leave, maybe the then "fixed" reward script doesnt roll back their 4 stilettos and whatnot because they are in not in the faction anymore, so the script forgets to roll them back, assuming it only looks at the placing factions.

Now that is a genius idea, boy, jeezz, you just create a nightmare for Greedy's delivery boy, he would need to track down those who moved out of country. PUN and Superfaction, and REG,...etc, are you listening?? I would dismantle the faction until the battle for Greedysea. :o:D

DragCro
01-27-2013, 05:54 PM
This is in the capable hands of Gree's technical staff.

Trust your betters to sort this out lads.

Thank you, Gree.

Why are you speaking like this? People will think that you work for Gree and i think that you are not working for them!!

I agree with you that Gree will take care of everything, all the problems associated with rewards etc..
I am for that Gree should be praised and not just constantly complain from others for this and that!

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 05:56 PM
why are you speaking like this? People will think that you work for Gree and i think that you are not working for them.
I agree with you that Gree will take care of everything, all the problems associated with rewards etc..
I am for that Gree should be praised and not just constantly complain for this and that!

How dare you question the king's writing style, he is capable of wearing many hats!! ;)

DragCro
01-27-2013, 06:01 PM
How dare you question the king's writing style, he is capable of wearing many hats!! ;)yep but he is speaking like a admin and people thinks that he is a admin. Lol

CJ54
01-27-2013, 06:04 PM
We're getting to the bottom of this (prizes not having gone out to everyone) right this moment. I'll have an update as soon as possible. The prizes should also have gone out to ex-members who participated in the event, to my understanding, but right at the moment I'd tell people to hold off just to be safe (it worked in test, and may be related to why the second reward script pass seems to have left some people out). Again, I'll have an update as soon as possible.

DragCro
01-27-2013, 06:09 PM
We're getting to the bottom of this (prizes not having gone out to everyone) right this moment. I'll have an update as soon as possible. The prizes should also have gone out to ex-members who participated in the event, to my understanding, but right at the moment I'd tell people to hold off just to be safe (it worked in test, and may be related to why the second reward script pass seems to have left some people out). Again, I'll have an update as soon as possible.thanks Cj for reply & this is a good & fast support.
There it is people hope you are all happy,i'm happy with the answer! :)

Blackstone
01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
CJ-

Just an FYI the "second script" didn't fix the 4x reward issue as well. Still seeing plenty of those as I type this.

Mcdoc
01-27-2013, 07:14 PM
well said Ken. They earned it. It's only fair they get it. But people need to move on.

The problem is - some people didn't earn squat. The people we are kicking didn't once check in on any one of our communication channels - didn't participate in any battle - basically just sat back and let 25 out of 48 people do ALL of the work - which meant we finished 22nd when maybe we could of had a shot at #10 if we had more folks who were dedicated to the cause.

MAybe those guys who get the boot from various factions can create a Faction called "Freeloaders" or "Slackers" and just be happy with one of the top 10,000 prizes instead of slowing down the factions that paid money to try and get into the next bracket while dragging dead weight with them.

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 07:19 PM
That's why if anyone asks me about a player I tell the truth. Because I don't want freeloaders in our faction.

Selfproclaimed
01-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Still waiting..

Dhusagar
01-27-2013, 11:44 PM
The problem is - some people didn't earn squat. The people we are kicking didn't once check in on any one of our communication channels - didn't participate in any battle - basically just sat back and let 25 out of 48 people do ALL of the work - which meant we finished 22nd when maybe we could of had a shot at #10 if we had more folks who were dedicated to the cause.

MAybe those guys who get the boot from various factions can create a Faction called "Freeloaders" or "Slackers" and just be happy with one of the top 10,000 prizes instead of slowing down the factions that paid money to try and get into the next bracket while dragging dead weight with them.

@McDoc - I have read your posts for a long time now and you have always seemed a knowledgable and positive contributor - until recently. If they contributed cash and bricks, why not let them have the prize, then remove them? If they were complete slackers, why didn't you remove them before battle commenced?

I want + McDoc back!

Ferr
01-28-2013, 01:33 AM
We're getting to the bottom of this (prizes not having gone out to everyone) right this moment. I'll have an update as soon as possible. The prizes should also have gone out to ex-members who participated in the event, to my understanding, but right at the moment I'd tell people to hold off just to be safe (it worked in test, and may be related to why the second reward script pass seems to have left some people out). Again, I'll have an update as soon as possible.

Ty CJ, I will not ask them to leave untill we have the prizes. It is getting a mess though. Many of us are being relentlessly attacked by those who have multiple, up to 12, of those units. Not that much fun......

VileDoom
01-28-2013, 01:54 AM
Ty CJ, I will not ask them to leave untill we have the prizes. It is getting a mess though. Many of us are being relentlessly attacked by those who have multiple, up to 12, of those units. Not that much fun......

Once this is cleared up you of all people will be in a position to exact some revenge. ;)

Mcdoc
01-28-2013, 02:39 AM
@McDoc - I have read your posts for a long time now and you have always seemed a knowledgable and positive contributor - until recently. If they contributed cash and bricks, why not let them have the prize, then remove them? If they were complete slackers, why didn't you remove them before battle commenced?

I want + McDoc back!

It's easy - I want to be matched up with people who will fight for our faction with the same passion that I do. Donating bricks and concrete is a casual and easy thing - what ELSE are you going to do with the concrete - and at some point - cash is worthless when there is NO unit you can buy that even makes it into your army.

BUT - being part of the team during a battle - even just contributing 5 to 7 hits if they are a free player - is HUGE.

When you have 48 members on a faction and the most you ever get into battle at one time is 20 - when there are communication tools used to lay out exact times for the next 10 battles - then there is a problem of people who WANT to be on a winning team - but don't WANT to participate in the hard work it takes to make a Top 10 faction or even a Top 25 faction.

I am sure if you were able to take the Top 5 people out of the factions that made it to spots 40 through 20 - you would have a team that could easily place in the Top 10. So forgive me if I am a little bitter at the folks who didn't contribute to our victories - and actually prevented us from placing higher - but part of Standing Up for what is right is pointing out Slackers and not letting people drag down team moral.

I have two rules in life that I live by:

1) You are ONLY worth what you tell people you are worth.
That is why in my line of work - I make $300 an hour while others struggle to get $30 an hour - I tell people I am worth $300 an hour and they believe me when I show them what I am capable of doing and they witness the passion I have for my work.

2) People will treat you the way you LET them treat you.
Time and time again - I have gotten further in life because I stood up to an injustice in a strong and respectful way and someone who is used to people just accepting their attitude or poor performance will quickly change their tune when they realize they have encountered someone who will not tolerate disrespect or poor performance. They way you carry yourself emits a certain level of pride and confidence and people can smell the fear if they think you are a pushover. Persistence with a positive yet FIRM stance will get you farther than just "letting it go" because it looks to hard to gain a better outcome than what has been presented to you. There is ALWAYS someone higher in the Chain of Command than the person who is telling you "no" who will sense your pursuit of Justice when you move through that chain of command with sincererity and respect.

Ok - I am off my Tony Robbins soap box - Sorry - didn't mean for this to turn into a PJ lecture. I hope maybe there is ONE 19 to 23 year old who reads this and gets inspired to make a positive change on their self image.

There - Positive McDoc is back in the house :)

Hivesy
01-28-2013, 02:42 AM
Revenge is a dish best served repeatedly and brutally until the recipient stops twitching. If you are abusing your temporary wrongly awarded multiple prizes, you're pretty stupid. Tick tick tick..........

VileDoom
01-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Revenge is a dish best served repeatedly and brutally until the recipient stops twitching. If you are abusing your temporary wrongly awarded multiple prizes, you're pretty stupid. Tick tick tick..........

Very much this. Lol

Dhusagar
01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
It's easy - I want to be matched up with people who will fight for our faction with the same passion that I do. Donating bricks and concrete is a casual and easy thing - what ELSE are you going to do with the concrete - and at some point - cash is worthless when there is NO unit you can buy that even makes it into your army.

BUT - being part of the team during a battle - even just contributing 5 to 7 hits if they are a free player - is HUGE.

When you have 48 members on a faction and the most you ever get into battle at one time is 20 - when there are communication tools used to lay out exact times for the next 10 battles - then there is a problem of people who WANT to be on a winning team - but don't WANT to participate in the hard work it takes to make a Top 10 faction or even a Top 25 faction.

I am sure if you were able to take the Top 5 people out of the factions that made it to spots 40 through 20 - you would have a team that could easily place in the Top 10. So forgive me if I am a little bitter at the folks who didn't contribute to our victories - and actually prevented us from placing higher - but part of Standing Up for what is right is pointing out Slackers and not letting people drag down team moral.

I have two rules in life that I live by:

1) You are ONLY worth what you tell people you are worth.
That is why in my line of work - I make $300 an hour while others struggle to get $30 an hour - I tell people I am worth $300 an hour and they believe me when I show them what I am capable of doing and they witness the passion I have for my work.

2) People will treat you the way you LET them treat you.
Time and time again - I have gotten further in life because I stood up to an injustice in a strong and respectful way and someone who is used to people just accepting their attitude or poor performance will quickly change their tune when they realize they have encountered someone who will not tolerate disrespect or poor performance. They way you carry yourself emits a certain level of pride and confidence and people can smell the fear if they think you are a pushover. Persistence with a positive yet FIRM stance will get you farther than just "letting it go" because it looks to hard to gain a better outcome than what has been presented to you. There is ALWAYS someone higher in the Chain of Command than the person who is telling you "no" who will sense your pursuit of Justice when you move through that chain of command with sincererity and respect.

Ok - I am off my Tony Robbins soap box - Sorry - didn't mean for this to turn into a PJ lecture. I hope maybe there is ONE 19 to 23 year old who reads this and gets inspired to make a positive change on their self image.

There - Positive McDoc is back in the house :)

Really good to have superman back!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 03:49 AM
Gree is investigating this alleged problem.

We must be patient while Gree ably addresses the purported glitch.

I suspect all prizes have been awarded.

Some might just be in stealth, albeit active mode.

Thank you Gree.

elangomatt
01-28-2013, 09:35 AM

Thanks for the update CJ. I would really really like to have our rewards before the current boss event. I'll probably be able to kill another boss or two once these items are in my inventory.

Q Raider
01-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Progress has been made.

Time to check the inventory.

At least some of our faction have reported receiving the BFB units.

And checking my feed for the players who wanted to "show me" their additional units Gree still needs to work on fixing things there as well.

Mastert55
01-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I know that the top 1000 fraction have recieved their prizes already

Alaska Ken
01-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I recieved my units about an hour ago, some members have not, but we are making progress. Thanks CJ

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 08:08 PM
I recieved my units about an hour ago, some members have not, but we are making progress. Thanks CJ

Yep received all the units, polishing the units, scrolling down my SITUATION REPORT long list of 'THE GREAT LEGENDARY BIG BULLIES' and ready to pay some 'DAILY BASE VISIT' for the next 1 week.:D...........feels great to bully the bullies:D

Thank you to CJ and GREE, cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Did you guys receive the top 10,000 unit too, b3 vehicle??

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Did you guys receive the top 10,000 unit too, b3 vehicle??

No idea BUT you can check my inventory and maybe you can find 99 MG21 !!!!:D

Jhenry02
01-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes they awarded the top 10,000 prize the bfd-3 attack vehicle

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Yes they awarded the top 10,000 prize the bfd-3 attack vehicle

Did you find any of the 99 MG21 in my inventory ???

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 09:03 PM
I am still waiting for my b3 vehicle. :mad:

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 09:03 PM
No idea BUT you can check my inventory and maybe you can find 99 MG21 !!!!:D

I just saw 8 central commands there, sweet! :cool:

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 09:11 PM
I am still waiting for my b3 vehicle. :mad:

saw one on the GREE's tow truck outside my base, probably GREE is towing to your base

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
I just saw 8 central commands there, sweet! :cool:

Don't i have to start a thread explaining this ??? and do i need to hire another 7 crews to manage these giant otherwise it will not work !!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Yep received all the units, polishing the units, scrolling down my SITUATION REPORT long list of 'THE GREAT LEGENDARY BIG BULLIES' and ready to pay some 'DAILY BASE VISIT' for the next 1 week.:D...........feels great to bully the bullies:DThank you to CJ and GREE, cheers:DDude, chill, or you'll be crying mommy again.

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Yep received all the units, polishing the units, scrolling down my SITUATION REPORT long list of 'THE GREAT LEGENDARY BIG BULLIES' and ready to pay some 'DAILY BASE VISIT' for the next 1 week.:D...........feels great to bully the bullies:D

Thank you to CJ and GREE, cheers:D

I don't get to see your colorful new feeds, only your walls though. :p

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 09:52 PM
I don't get to see your colorful new feeds, only your walls though. :p

Yep, you can't see BUT i can see you !!!!

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 10:04 PM
I have a colorful wall to brag, top people come visit me often when they need info dirt/secret. ;)

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 10:16 PM
I have a colorful wall to brag, top people come visit me often when they need info dirt/secret. ;)

Wow, envy of you, you must be one of the 'RARE' VVIP !!!!:D

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Wow, envy of you, you must be one of the 'RARE' VVIP !!!!:D

That is only the tip of the iceberg, you should see my email box. I discuss the dirtiest secrets there. ;) And I protect my sources, everyone has a wonderful story to tell.

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 10:43 PM
That is only the tip of the iceberg, you should see my email box. I discuss the dirtiest secrets there. ;) And I protect my sources, everyone has a wonderful story to tell.

WOW, you are a very very important man, VVVVVVIP, needed to request CJ for a bigger mail box, nope nope, the biggest mail box for you, also probably needed a special bullet/bomb-proof winter jacket to stay on the tip of the iceberg and a cleaner to clean those dirtiness !!! and some air tighten containers to protect your sources !!

P/S - Are you going to 'PUBLISH' any of those 'WONDERFUL' stories, adventures around the tip of the iceberg and share with everyone ??? And what a coincident the next WD is Battle of GREENLAND.....is it related to your blah blah blah secrets ????

Bart
01-28-2013, 10:50 PM
WOW, you are a very very important man, VVVVVVIP, needed to request CJ for a bigger mail box, nope nope, the biggest mail box for you, also probably needed a special bullet/bomb-proof winter jacket to stay on the tip of the iceberg and a cleaner to clean those dirtiness !!! and some air tighten containers to protect your sources !!

P/S - Are you going to 'PUBLISH' any of those 'WONDERFUL' stories, adventures around the tip of the iceberg and share with everyone ??? And what a coincident the next WD is Battle of GREENLAND.....is it related to your blah blah blah secrets ????

can you tell some stories yourself?

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 10:57 PM

No, I protect my sources like I said before. But I can tell you that there are big lies and falsified information posted here once and a while. ;)

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 10:57 PM

If you want dirt/secret, prepare to share some first. ;)

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 11:02 PM

Nothing interesting on my side other than scrolling down the SITUATION REPORT list and paying 'some base visit' to all my bestest buddy from the SITUATION REPORT list since the glitch is gone !!! Trying to 'comfort' them for the 'losses'!!!

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 11:04 PM
No, I protect my sources like I said before. But I can tell you that there are big lies and falsified information posted here once and a while. ;)

Well, you still can protect them is the air tighten container, mean while rename them as Mr X and Ms Y !!!:D

iamnasty
01-28-2013, 11:04 PM
If you want dirt/secret, prepare to share some first. ;)

mine already cleaned by the cleaner !!!:D

King little fruit fly
01-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Well, you still can protect them is the air tighten container, mean while rename them as Mr X and Ms Y !!!:D

Great idea, genius, why didn't I thought of that? Let me start a share your dirt/secret thread! ;)

iamnasty
01-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Great idea, genius, why didn't I thought of that? Let me start a share your dirt/secret thread! ;)

mine already cleaned by the cleaner !!!:D

Read the post above yours !!! ALREADY CLEANED !!!

Hivesy
01-29-2013, 03:49 AM

Times up. Let's go to work.

PS - will people stop with all the fraction nonsense. What are you talking about? Are you doing math? You are in a faction for fcuk's sake.

VileDoom
01-29-2013, 09:22 AM
They have fixed the multiple awards people received but I'm still waiting to get my WD units. :/