PDA

View Full Version : Tatical Striker and A2 Stiletto

MWnewGuy
01-27-2013, 02:58 PM
How can someone have 4 of each of the Tatical Striker and A2 Stiletto (and other event award units)?

Hero of Time
01-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Hacking...

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Dear Mr Lazy,

If you read the most recent threads, you will find your answer!

Groetjes,
Dutchie

MWnewGuy
01-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks. Just read about the prize distribution glitch.

Warfiend
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Gree makes mistake, now I'm a "hacker".

And I thought the word "hacker" had lost its original meaning before, now it's not even remotely related.

I am a cow
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
in that case close this thread and lets be done with it.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 03:10 PM

And I thought the word "hacker" had lost its original meaning before, now it's not even remotely related.

You're so right Mr Cracker ;)

Baraka
01-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Hacking...J please me..lol.

Wufnu
01-27-2013, 03:54 PM

Well ya kind of are, just that Gree did the hacking for you. :p jk..............

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Dear Mr Lazy,If you read the most recent threads, you will find your answer!Groetjes,Dutchie😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Warfiend
01-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Well ya kind of are, just that Gree did the hacking for you. :p jk..............

It's a Gree innovation... Software companies have long been striving to make their software easier to use by automating processes that used to require work on the part of the user... Gree has just done that with hacking... no longer do you need to hack your game, Gree takes care of that for you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 04:13 PM
It's a Gree innovation... Software companies have long been striving to make their software easier to use by automating processes that used to require work on the part of the user... Gree has just done that with hacking... no longer do you need to hack your game, Gree takes care of that for you.

See, you get it.

Now, that's a very positive post.

Its all how you look at something, lads.

VileDoom
01-27-2013, 04:50 PM
No, this is called exploiting. A design flaw has occurred in the unit award process, as a result of this flaw many are taking direct advantage of the situation. In many online games this type of offense results in a ban.

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 06:08 PM
The GREEdy's delivery boy mishandled the shipment, your units are in your neighbors' hands now, PUN and Superfaction, and other top 25 finishers. Now go knock on their doors and demand them to return the shipments.

well, maybe for those who already received multiple prices due to the glitching reward script: if they get kicked or leave, maybe the then "fixed" reward script doesnt roll back their 4 stilettos and whatnot because they are in not in the faction anymore, so the script forgets to roll them back, assuming it only looks at the placing factions.

Now that is a genius idea, boy, jeezz, you just create a nightmare for Greedy's delivery boy, he would need to track down those who moved out of country. PUN and Superfaction, and REG,...etc, are you listening?? I would dismantle the faction until the battle for Greedysea.