PDA

View Full Version : Henchmen's True Calling!

Vile Lynn
01-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Henchmen's True Calling (HTC) is looking for members...

HTC is a MW Faction of new & old GREE forum members brought together by HenryVIII.
We also play CC, KA, & MQ and have found new life in our MW games when we joined together in HTC.

HTC is very competitive in battle (50-0 in Brazil) and placed 90th in Greenland! We are very passionate about our individual games & stats but it is all about being HTC now!! We have a diverse group of members, from LL Campers to HL Actives, from big gold spenders to free players, most of us are CC Legends, lol! We have a ton of fun together!!

Please PM me, Vile Lynn, The Billionaire, Tomatoneverdie or Jun if interested in joining HTC in MW or CC! or find any HTC to PM for membership requests!

We have 2 active & 1 camper syndicate in CC, too! :cool:

Euchred
01-27-2013, 02:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CtMj0lSl.jpg

HenryVIII
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Top 100 in Brazil
18th in last PvP

Shooting for top 25 in Greenland.

PM Vile Lynn, our recruitment officer!

Excellent team!

Bea
01-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Yes, we want active players. Please PM Vile Lynn or myself to find out more about us!

Vile Lynn
01-28-2013, 08:33 AM
If you would like to join HTC...

please PM Bea or me, Vile Lynn.

Thank you!!:)

Vile Lynn
01-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Top 100 in Brazil
18th in last PvP

Shooting for top 25 in Greenland.

PM Vile Lynn, our recruitment officer!

Excellent team!

Thank you, Henry! You're leadership is TOP! We couldn't do this without your tireless effort & fearless leadership!

Coldjoey
01-28-2013, 09:28 AM
We are top 50, but we recruit the player not the account, so if your NICE you'll fit in just swell, even if your account is not the best. We have experts on hand to help with stats and other problems you may have. COME JOIN THE FUN

Bea
01-29-2013, 02:38 AM
Happy to answer any questions you may have. Send a PM!

HenryVIII
01-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Officially, we placed 52nd.

Looking for Active, Loyal members to fill our rosters.

We offer MANY bonuses, no minimum requirement for donations. Only requirement is activity and friendly chat among members. We all participate what we can, usual donations total about 150-200M per day, and will only increase with more members.

Thanks! We will be pushing for 25 in Greenland. If you want to be part of a TOP NOTCH team, let us know!!!

Ragmondino
01-30-2013, 10:22 AM
And I'm in it so you all get the chance to meet a living legend..

Vile Lynn
02-28-2013, 11:41 AM
and yes... Raggy, the man, the myth, the legend! is in HTC!

Vile Lynn
03-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Good luck in Egypt! :)

Bongonator
03-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi guys... Vile Lynn, sorry I sent u an incomplete pm, and now your inbox is full.

Anyways, I'm looking for a faction for my two accounts. Both are lower level crawlers accounts, but I am more active on the level 63 one. I do pvp, but am no Rambo.

Both have ~1M IPH. I would contribute regularly.

Please take a look, and let me know! Thanks!

Bones
Lvl 37
Won 760
Lost 44
Atk 8233
Def 15262
IPH 1001343

Bongonator
Lvl 63
Won 2457
Lost 453
Atk 24215
Def 25750
IPH 983383

Vile Lynn
03-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi guys... Vile Lynn, sorry I sent u an incomplete pm, and now your inbox is full.

Anyways, I'm looking for a faction for my two accounts. Both are lower level crawlers accounts, but I am more active on the level 63 one. I do pvp, but am no Rambo.

Both have ~1M IPH. I would contribute regularly.

Please take a look, and let me know! Thanks!

Bones
Lvl 37
Won 760
Lost 44
Atk 8233
Def 15262
IPH 1001343

Bongonator
Lvl 63
Won 2457
Lost 453
Atk 24215
Def 25750
IPH 983383

Thanks! sorry, lots of requests filling up our boxes.

We are getting back to everyone right after we come home from Egypt :)

USMCFAST0331
03-10-2013, 04:52 PM
26TH FOR BRAZIL, 153 FOR GREENLAND, TOP 100 FOR EGYPT. MAG NUGGET (128940922) IS RECRUITING!
**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE APPLYING. THANK YOU.**
Who are we: We are a well organized (we have a stat keeper that daylights as a statistician for major company), great leadership (former and active duty military vets and corporate leaders), dedicated (we put in our time and capital to making this faction a reality and a sense of belonging and moral (we get along and we don’t just kick people for no reason).
What are we looking for: We have very few requirements.
1. You need to be at least 80k a/d to get your foot in the door.
2. You must be willing to give your phone number up and communicate via Whatsapp. We do not use the faction forum board for communication. It is ineffective.
3. You must participate. Although we do realize all of us have lives outside the game, we don’t want members leaving for a 2 week vacation and not telling us, only to return to find out you have been removed for inactivity. Communication is KEY with this faction and we do not take it lightly when you’re out of pocket.
4. Like any business or organization, we do have a chain of command in place. We expect you to follow the chain of command.
5. Dedication. You’re not coming to a faction just to “play the game” and put your fair share forward. We seek players that are going to support one another and contribute to the faction. (We have no daily donation requirement. You donate what you can and when you can.)
If you would like to be part of Mad Nugget, please contact me at smp0331100710@gmail.com (Shaun). Do NOT message me on here. I do not monitor my messages. Do NOT send a request to join without emailing me first. Most prospective members that want to join do this without notifying me first. From my standpoint, I do not know who are and what you bring to the table. Most that request get rejected. When you email me, tell me a little about yourself, why you’re leaving your current faction do you agree with the 5 requirements and a screen shot of your stats.
Please contact me if you would like to join. Do so quickly, spots fill fast.
Semper Fidelis

Timbathia
03-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Top 100 finish for HTC in Egypt, though the fact we had tons of fun is waaaay more important. If you were in our faction and scored the most points, you could have received a photo of Raggy's nut sack. Just saying, some pixels are worth more than others.

Ky_Gill
03-11-2013, 06:22 PM
We are looking to quit our faction and join another. We carried our whole team last battle. Tired of*being the only ones participating 24/7.*Let me know if your faction is interested! We are 4 daily active players.

Timbathia
03-11-2013, 06:28 PM
We are looking to quit our faction and join another. We carried our whole team last battle. Tired of*being the only ones participating 24/7.*Let me know if your faction is interested! We are 4 daily active players.

PM Vile Lynn

Euchred
03-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Top 100 finish for HTC in Egypt, though the fact we had tons of fun is waaaay more important. If you were in our faction and scored the most points, you could have received a photo of Raggy's nut sack. Just saying, some pixels are worth more than others.

We got the same pic right?

http://i.imgur.com/uONpILgl.jpg

megaants
03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
For our faction of 38 man, HTC has been maintain our top 100 position.

Brazil - 52nd
Greenland - 92nd
Egypt - 91st

We currently have 4 open spot till we expand even more. So, if you are interested in being a top 100 faction. Let us know.

Vile Lynn
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
We have added a few new members... if you have PMed me, don't worry! We were just busy. If you did PM, post to me in game & i will respond much faster.

We just finished with CC's Takedown in Midtown & are recruiting again... Yes, we are all loving our new toys!!

Vile Lynn
03-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Send me an invite & post to me ingame.... I will see that faster & my wall can't fill up like my inbox. :)