PDA

View Full Version : Faction member W/L/WD NEVER DISPLAYED

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Has anyone else had this issue? My faction member points and record was never displayed in the UI. So I have no way of knowing who did what.. and I'm certain we had a great deal of dead weight. I know many factions had this issue initially... However, it was never fixed for us. I'm wondering if this was common.. As well as whether any of you have been able to access any kind of information on individual faction members from support (doubtful). Let me know.. As I was really intent on cleaning house after B4B.

nic4msu
01-27-2013, 10:09 AM
I requested a copy of the final report from support, but haven't received a response to that ticket yet.

Mcdoc
01-27-2013, 10:13 AM
I think Factions who have members that are Beta Testers had this issue. My LLP is in MadOx faction and it worked perfectly while in VFF Alpha, VFF Delta (REG) and a few others that have Beta Testers ALL have not seen their individual team member numbers.

Way to go Gree :)

Wufnu
01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
I got screenshots of all of ours just before the end of the event. I had a hunch that might be the last time we saw individual stats for awhile so got the pics and made a spreadsheet and posted it to google docs.

The do have them it's just a matter of them getting around to changing the WD UI for us. This and a few other tools are essential for Faction Leaders to have at their disposal. As the game evolves I would think they'll be made available.