PDA

View Full Version : Updated Modern War Planner

MattThomas08
01-27-2013, 05:12 AM
I was going through the old Modern War excel spreadsheet and made some adjustments to the values that were incorrect (Desalination Plant, Oil Refinery). If you're not using the toolkit, you can download and use the spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5LAouWWY8ZlN0FVSngxM1d3WUk/edit

Credit goes to itzkakarot for creating the sheet, I just updated it because I don't think it has been in some time, or at least I couldn't find the updated sheet.

(original post here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43451-Hood-Planner-Update&)

Let me know if anything is wrong.

vNasty
01-27-2013, 08:17 AM
thanks a ton man. this will benefit Android guys a lot, since the last one was so outdated.

MattThomas08
01-29-2013, 04:51 AM
Updated it a couple more times with added info. Still missing a few numbers but its a lot better. Same link should work.

Web323
01-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Anyone know what the Drone building came from? I saw it at a players base and they had 5 of them

PITA4PRES
01-29-2013, 11:45 AM
The drone flight building is in the defense units and is purchased with gold if that's what you're asking.

PITA4PRES
01-29-2013, 11:49 AM
I think this is a great tool and is the first I've seen it. I'm just curious though. Is this meant to be a guide more for players who are more concerned about building up their cash reserves first and other buildings and units later? I ask this because only money buildings are included in this. I'd welcome some input as to how to proceed with upgrading/purchasing defense and unit buildings as well. I've been playing for a little while and am currently on level 69. Had I seen this earlier I may have made different choices as to what to build and what to upgrade or purchase. At this point I have all my boost buildings with the exception of the Composites Factory. I still have to purchase the Advanced Airbase and Dry Docks.

If anyone wants to add me my id is 681-819-478.

MattThomas08
02-02-2013, 04:50 AM
It's really only for economy planning. As far as general stuff, I'd use this tool to determine which building to upgrade based on how much they give you in RETURN PER DAY. Build your army with fairly cheap items (due to ridiculous casualty rates) and try to build a separate attack and defense army. I don't mess with the upgrades much.

Spetsnaz
10-13-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm sure this is going to sound like a NOOB question but what is the Toolkit?

Mcdoc
10-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm sure this is going to sound like a NOOB question but what is the Toolkit?An App for MW that one of our long time respected Forumites (Khismo) created about over year ago (and frequently updated) that has a lot of in-game data complied and easy to use :)

Grecoref
10-13-2013, 04:43 PM
When will the toolkit kit be updated again as we behave gotten lots of new items and buildings.