PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks PIRATE UNITED NATION Faction Is Made Of Gree Employees? or hackers?

igorchik7
01-26-2013, 09:04 PM
26 million WD points cost PIRATE UNITED NATION $36 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!
It's so simple to count even if you don't like math. Lets say each attack gives you 300 WD Points (not counting that when you attack fortification it gives only 60 and it didn't always give 300 points) so 26,000,000 divide by 300 will come out 86,667 attacks. Every attack costs 6.25 because you pay 25 gold to buy med-pack and that gives another 4 attacks. so 25 / 4 = 6.25....
So 86.667 attacks multiply by 6.25 = 541,669 gold. Every $100 gives you 1,500 gold. (yeah someone can start crying that there was a discount, fine you can minus few thousand bucks)
And now 541,669 / 1,500 = 361 times they had to buy gold. 361 * $100 = $36.111....
36 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!! NOW EVERYONE SAY WHAT YOU THINK! WHAT I THINK IS IF NOT ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS THEN AT LEAST FEW OF THEM HAVE ACCESS TO UNLIMITED GOLD.

Ranger4Life
01-26-2013, 09:16 PM
This doesn't take in account for large quantity gold purchase bonuses, or using discounted iTunes cards or even gold that is on sale.

Even if you want to use your number, that only means they need 50 members willing to buy 8 vaults. I used well over double that by myself. I wasn't even in the top5 for my faction, and my faction finished 4th.

BOS
01-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Nice delete on the first thread... Like I said before, bonus gold is key... And I thought I asked you to use a little less envy in your next post. Obviously you didn't heed my advice.

andypandy2
01-26-2013, 09:20 PM
PUN earned it. Enough said. That is how the game works. Live with it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 09:22 PM
It's so simple to count even if you don't like math. Lets say each attack gives you 300 WD Points (not counting that when you attack fortification it gives only 60 and it didn't always give 300 points) so 26,000,000 divide by 300 will come out 86,667 attacks. Every attack costs 6.25 because you pay 25 gold to buy med-pack and that gives another 4 attacks. so 25 / 4 = 6.25....
So 86.667 attacks multiply by 6.25 = 541,669 gold. Every $100 gives you 1,500 gold. (yeah someone can start crying that there was a discount, fine you can minus few thousand bucks)
And now 541,669 / 1,500 = 361 times they had to buy gold. 361 * $100 = $36.111....
36 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!! NOW EVERYONE SAY WHAT YOU THINK! WHAT I THINK IS IF NOT ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS THEN AT LEAST FEW OF THEM HAVE ACCESS TO UNLIMITED GOLD.

I think you ASSume too many things.

Is that a lot of money to you?

It might be. It might not be. You need not answer.

Everything is relative.

Some people complain about $4.00, or $5.00 a gallon gasoline.

If you're driving a 1970 Datsun with 300,000 miles, maybe gas prices mean something.

If you own a Maybach or Bentley, that's driven by your chauffeur, I don't think you worry about gas prices at the pump.

You probably don't pump your own gasoline.

Its better NOT to ASSume anything about anyone.

Besides, what does it matter to you what another person does?

That said, if those nautical guys were cheating, Gree would have shut them down.

Finally, if $35,000 is ALL those lads spent, I bet they don't know it.

One final thought, OP, UNLIMITED cash gives you access to many UNLIMITED things.

igorchik7
01-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Nice delete on the first thread... Like I said before, bonus gold is key... And I thought I asked you to use a little less envy in your next post. Obviously you didn't heed my advice.

I didn't see your last post.

BOS
01-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Sorry i didn't see your last post. But i do have a question, What do you mean by (bonus gold) ?
Thanks.

I'd forgive your innocence if your first 10 posts weren't in the add me section, just so you could start a thread to flame PUN... Don't be an such a fool next time. Search "gold bonus" then stop posting.

igorchik7
01-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I think you ASSume too many things.

Is that a lot of money to you?

It might be. It might not be. You need not answer.

Everything is relative.

Some people complain about $4.00, or $5.00 a gallon gasoline.

If you're driving a 1970 Datsun with 300,000 miles, maybe gas prices mean something.

If you own a Maybach or Bentley, that's driven by your chauffeur, I don't think you worry about gas prices at the pump.

You probably don't pump your own gasoline.

Its better NOT to ASSume anything about anyone.

Besides, what does it matter to you what another person does?

That said, if those nautical guys were cheating, Gree would have shut them down.

Finally, if $35,000 is ALL those lads spent, I bet they don't know it.

One final thought, OP, UNLIMITED cash gives you access to many UNLIMITED things.

Nice reply, But i still think that its just like in dog race, they make the dogs chance a fake rabbit same as in this game Gree created the PUN Faction so we all chasing them.

BOS
01-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Nice reply, But i still think that its just like in dog race, they make the dogs chance a fake rabbit same as in this game Gree created the PUN Faction so we all chasing them.

That's what you get for thinking.

SoccerStud
01-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Hahaha. Oh the ignorance by first posters. If something seems suspicious they quickly assume that it has to do with cheating. PUN aren't hackers, their just crazy, isn't that right PJ?

Dry
01-26-2013, 09:39 PM
All they do is hack the game . That all they do .!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Hahaha. Oh the ignorance by first posters. If something seems suspicious they quickly assume that it has to do with cheating. PUN aren't hackers, their just crazy, isn't that right PJ?

I have no PROOF, mind you, but I hear those lads and lassies are missing a few cards from their 52 card decks.

Heck, if I ran into someone form PUN, I'd stick my finger in his or her face face, pound my fist into his or her nose about 50 times, turn the dummy around, and put my number 12 boot all up in his or her backside.

Then, and only then, I'd make the chump or chumpette call me "daddy".

I ain't afraid of no PUN.

Q Raider
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM
It as been stated many times that spending is relative and an individuals right.
And as for your "fine you can minus a few thousand bucks" you honestly do not have a clue.

Example.
The 40% gold sale. Let's say I buy 100 vaults of Gold, total cost of $6499.

For that I would get 1500x100 = 150,000 plus the bonus amount of 250,000 for that level of purchase.

Total amount of Gold received is 400,000 gold.

Thats 16,000 med packs or 64,000 hits for that $6499.

As for them being Hackers...NO, they don't need to be.
Gree employees....I guess it is a possibility for one to be an employee of the company but as for numerous or all....NO.

igorchik7
01-26-2013, 10:03 PM
I have no PROOF, mind you, but I hear those lads and lassies are missing a few cards from their 52 card decks.

Heck, if I ran into someone form PUN, I'd stick my finger in his or her face face, pound my fist into his or her nose about 50 times, turn the dummy around, and put my number 12 boot all up in his or her backside.

Hahaha. Nice post. My feelings toward PUN is about the same, except a few extra numbers on all of the above.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Hahaha. Nice post. My feelings toward PUN is about the same, except a few extra numbers on all of the above.

I been building me a powerful army in this game.
My stats is 90/85.
My game name is: I Make PUN CRY Level 138 French Flag
If a PUN messes with me, he gets trouble.
What's your name and level?
We make good ally.

JF5522
01-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Lol PJ. I like your style. :)

I am a cow
01-26-2013, 10:56 PM

Lol WTF PJ get your factions members address and put your plan into action

Jhenry02
01-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Actually, I'm fairly sure that PUN has beta testers, that kinda makes them gree employees. But the pay isn't more than a few hundred gold. Not the thousands that they seem to drop like a hat.

No PUN aren't hackers or cheats. They are big spenders, just like Ferr. They've all been vetted by gree numerous times. They've probably been accused of hacking more times than they have bought gold. Some of them are likable chaps. Some of them come off as (let's church this up) less than desirable. But hey, you have those in every game since dialup parties of "Rise of the Triad."

If you don't like what they have to say, ignore them. If you don't like how they have made the game more of an auction dynamic, go play FarmVille. Eitherway, it isn't really your concern until you start spending money like they do. You know that as a free player you will not be able to compete. The loquacious PJ has made that abundantly clear in over 40 posts.

I know that the $50-$100 I have spent in this game is pennies to them. I know that I cannot compete against them. But I can compete against others, others like me and others like you. Even if you can't be #1, there is still fun to be had, strategy to play out; but only if you aren't so egotistical to think that you are more than a cog in a very big machine.
You are one player, they are legion. You can play around them, but you can't play through them.

Deal with it and stop tilting at windmills.

-J

P.S. This post wasn't meant to be derogatory of PUN. I'm not your biggest fan I'll admit, but meant to be a show of support from someone who doesn't necessarily follow in your footsteps. I don't post a lot anymore, but I thought I'd help clear up some of this mudslinging or misjudging of PUN. Because if an outsider believes them, that should carry more weight.

Speed ump
01-26-2013, 11:38 PM
Some people always look for excuses why winners win. Sure, there are cheaters in every tupe of competition. Here its a little easier to spot them. As has been pointed out by many in the past, money is relative. If my name i gates, i could be double, or even possibly triple the strength of any vurrent player here, if i had the desire. Though i might look at that and wish it were me, i would in no way cry or whine, or call names. As long as it was done in a legit manner. Other teams have the possibility of beating us. Its actually pretty easy. Put in the proper effort with the proper resources. Until then all your crying and whining wont demean the effort and resources that we did put in.

igorchik7
01-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Actually, I'm fairly sure that PUN has beta testers, that kinda makes them gree employees. But the pay isn't more than a few hundred gold. Not the thousands that they seem to drop like a hat.

No PUN aren't hackers or cheats. They are big spenders, just like Ferr. They've all been vetted by gree numerous times. They've probably been accused of hacking more times than they have bought gold. Some of them are likable chaps. Some of them come off as (let's church this up) less than desirable. But hey, you have those in every game since dialup parties of "Rise of the Triad."

If you don't like what they have to say, ignore them. If you don't like how they have made the game more of an auction dynamic, go play FarmVille. Eitherway, it isn't really your concern until you start spending money like they do. You know that as a free player you will not be able to compete. The loquacious PJ has made that abundantly clear in over 40 posts.

I know that the $50-$100 I have spent in this game is pennies to them. I know that I cannot compete against them. But I can compete against others, others like me and others like you. Even if you can't be #1, there is still fun to be had, strategy to play out; but only if you aren't so egotistical to think that you are more than a cog in a very big machine.
You are one player, they are legion. You can play around them, but you can't play through them.

-J

P.S. This post wasn't meant to be derogatory of PUN. I'm not your biggest fan I'll admit, but meant to be a show of support from someone who doesn't necessarily follow in your footsteps. I don't post a lot anymore, but I thought I'd help clear up some of this mudslinging or misjudging of PUN. Because if an outsider believes them, that should carry more weight.

Actually i spend alot more money then 100 bucks like you. I spent over 600 bucks just for (Battle for Brazil) and got alot of points.
Remember the only ones getting mad bout The Thread posted are the ones it affects most. If you want to tell everybody that they are not
hackers then please tell me this, How can they have 8 A2 STILETTO 1600/1100 units if the unit was given to the top 100 Factions and there was only one Battle.
This is a loot item and is not available for purchase so i see only one explanation, Hackers or Gree Employees.

CasualPlayer
01-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Anyone got tips to spot hackers? Obviously the easiest way is when you attack and if they have a high defence of 8m or something stupid you need to look at them but what else? Pirates do what they want to do, if they wanna spend there money on this game good luck to them

Speed ump
01-27-2013, 12:05 AM
Igor you are an troll. Sorry but i must call it like i see it. You obviously have not read any of the other threads on this subject. Gree screwed up. Many players got varying amounts of the prize units, anywhere from two sets each, up to twelve sets each. Non of them cheated or havked, or asked for that. Another gree glitch. Gree also posted here that there was an issue and that they were working to fix it. Dont call people cheats, hacks, etc unless you ave the facts to back this up. The facts to tell what is actually going on would have taken you but a few minutes of reading here in the forum. Fortounatly i do have the facts to call you an troll. Have you even looked at his inventory yourself? How do you know how many he might have? If its from reading posts here, then you also know many others got the same, and that its a glitch by gree, which would make my original statement incorrect. I would have to add liar and fool to my statement.

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Igor,
Or if you actually read the forums instead of trolling them, you'd see that there was a glitch in the payout script. Multiple factions received multiple prizes.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44513-Congratulations-to-ALL-of-our-winners-and-participants!/page9
And
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44533-We-got-our-top-100-prize!&p=566278#post566278

And no I don't read every forum post, but even I saw these.

-J

vNasty
01-27-2013, 12:26 AM
I like modern war and I don't like cheaters. I'm not accusing anyone of so.

Jhenry02
01-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Vnasty you need to add an before and a after your picture link in your signature.

Also, I'm done defending PUN against idiots. You can't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience, and I am tired.

Sam @
01-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Actually i spend alot more money then 100 bucks like you. I spent over 600 bucks just for (Battle for Brazil) and got alot of points.
Remember the only ones getting mad bout The Thread posted are the ones it affects most. If you want to tell everybody that they are not
hackers then please tell me this, How can they have 8 A2 STILETTO 1600/1100 units if the unit was given to the top 100 Factions and there was only one Battle.
This is a loot item and is not available for purchase so i see only one explanation, Hackers or Gree Employees.

How did your faction do? What ranking did you finish in?

There are no hackers in PUN, just a bunch of guys with a lot of money. The bottom line is if you want to win next time, spend more money.

There's no point in implying or making false accusations!

Jacko99
01-27-2013, 01:51 AM
To be honest, I thought PUNs score in BfB was on the low side, considering whole team are supposedly big gold spenders. Average would be around 500k each 2 in my team got way more than that. Says to me the top spot can be taken... Would like to see a top 10 or top 50 individual scores. Ferr will be top of course but I think PUN, instead of having players at the top of the list will just have many players in the list.

Dutchie
01-27-2013, 02:20 AM
That's because they did a Usain Bolt and jogged across the finishing line.

CDR Shepard
01-27-2013, 02:32 AM

Henry he totally missed your point of "THIS IS A GAME SO JUST ENJOY IT OR STOP PLAYING!" Many people play this game and spend variable amount of $ on it. Yes, people do spend that kind of money on this game (I still cant understand why) and others dont spend a single penny. Either way, they do what they do to have fun. Wow, people are just unbelievably bent out of shape over dumb things with this game. If this GAME isn't FUN for you then why play and spend the money? I am sure none of this has hit you, so my best advice now would be to just take that $600 and buy an Xbox or PS3 with multiple games and be done with this, or save it and spend it on something in REAL LIFE that might MATTER! Bottom line, play for FUN, know there will always be better/big spenders, and STFU with a smile :)

Ferr
01-27-2013, 03:01 AM
Sometimes i wish i was a hacker....

DragCro
01-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Please people,no more troling about conspiracies and silly accusations.
If somebody want to spend money in this game let them!
You have your free game & play it,don't acuse others!
If you want to be better in this game you have to spend some money or have a very good strategy.
So factions as Pirates,Ferr,Vff,Rangers etc are all honest players with they own strategy of playing this game!

threefellow
01-27-2013, 03:21 AM

-J

J Henry, very fair...I am FFP and proud to be a pirate...you recently met one of my characters..believe it
was 1earEddie who is banned until 2/2/2013 ...why?...because he went after Gree in an attempt to help
EVERYBODY in the game...the Pirates also help everyone in the game and have been for over a year now..
how? By doing Gree's job...finding hackers, taking out stalkers/bullies and cleaning up the language
for the women and children who play here. Our organization had a problem early in our development
with certain individuals ( 1 in particular) who used the Pirates for personal gain ie. bullying and even
stealing from other Pirates...our wise leaders took him out, pounded him and are still pounding him
to this day....anyone who is invited to join the Pirates and does not live up to OUR code of conduct is
simply...shall we say...history...we are the best of the best....

Philsbase
01-27-2013, 03:48 AM
A stupid post..... iTunes discounted cards in the sale before Christmas ( VAT registered claim 20% back)iTunes VAT invoice claim another 20% back on the gold purchase back through Apple Buy gold in the sale ( Gree had a 40% off and also a 20% off sale)Bonus gold PUN worked together as a team and won... Get over it !

DragCro
01-27-2013, 04:01 AM
A stupid post..... iTunes discounted cards in the sale before Christmas ( VAT registered claim 20% back)iTunes VAT invoice claim another 20% back on the gold purchase back through Apple Buy gold in the sale ( Gree had a 40% off and also a 20% off sale)Bonus gold PUN worked together as a team and won... Get over it !i agree with you !
All true!

Baraka
01-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Haha some people are idiots. Pirates aren't hackers they just like da Gold. If every member was willing to get 10 or so vaults then they get a bonus too. I think you need to keep quiet in the future.

threefellow
01-27-2013, 05:54 AM
Haha some people are idiots. Pirates aren't hackers they just like da Gold. If every member was willing to get 10 or so vaults then they get a bonus too. I think you need to keep quiet in the future.
Arrrrgh....Pirates like gold, rum and wenches...in that order!

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Sometimes i wish i was a hacker....

Hilarious! Lol :)

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 06:06 AM
I been building me a powerful army in this game.
My stats is 90/85.
My game name is: I Make PUN CRY Level 138 French Flag
If a PUN messes with me, he gets trouble.
What's your name and level?
We make good ally.

Now this is a good one too! Lol :)

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 06:28 AM
To the original poster of this thread:

I'm sorry to say but you have no clue or basis for your accusations.

Face the facts: There are doctors, lawyers, judges, business owners, etc. that play this game. Heck we might even have a few famous celebrities amongst us. The point is you don't know. And just because you don't know doesn't make them a hacker or a cheat. Simply stated some of the players in this game have more money than you. They are extremely wealthy individuals who have found a form of entertainment in this game and are willingly to spend to remain at the top. The money they spend is mere pocket change to them. Just because you may not understand it, doesn't make it any less true.

Ericinico
01-27-2013, 06:37 AM
To the original poster of this thread:I'm sorry to say but you have no clue or basis for your accusations. Face the facts: There are doctors, lawyers, judges, business owners, etc. that play this game. Heck we might even have a few famous celebrities amongst us. The point is you don't know. And just because you don't know doesn't make them a hacker or a cheat. Simply stated some of the players in this game have more money than you. They are extremely wealthy individuals who have found a form of entertainment in this game and are willingly to spend to remain at the top. The money they spend is mere pocket change to them. Just because you may not understand it, doesn't make it any less true.Well said.

threefellow
01-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Well said.
He does write well for a DOG!

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 07:02 AM
He does write well for a DOG!

I'm a D@wg not a DOG. Get it right buddy! :) lol!

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 07:16 AM

The PUN members are either begging for scrap on the union street, or bunch of kids of billionaires (new money) or corrupted officials from China, Russia, Asian or South American countries, got it?? Money means nothing to them. You should figure this out long ago. :rolleyes::eek::D

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Since they've spent so much on this game, they are here to protect their investment, if you hack the game, prepare to die like Head of NakedCherryPie or Alex said one time. :D

threefellow
01-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Sorry doggie, nice doggie...1ear no want to lose other ear and 1onefinger no want
to lose last finger! speedy almost got 1onefinger's last finger one night when he say...only
Pirates and sissies drink rum...real men drink whiskey...big fun that night:)

Wufnu
01-27-2013, 07:40 AM
I personally make a nice 6 figure income and could afford to spend quite a bit on this game. But I won't because as I've stated elsewhere I don't see the value in it. But it's not hard for me to believe that you could put a large group together in my income bracket and dominate just as PUN do.

You don't have to be a millionaire or rock star though that wouldn't hurt. ;)

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Sorry doggie, nice doggie...1ear no want to lose other ear and 1onefinger no want
to lose last finger! speedy almost got 1onefinger's last finger one night when he say...only
Pirates and sissies drink rum...real men drink whiskey...big fun that night:)

I'll let you keep that other ear this time! Lol

GRW
01-27-2013, 08:03 AM
Pirate business is OUR business..we don't hack... We don't cheat and we are not gree *****es... World Domination is based entirely on the style of game we play... Don't moan about how much I spend.. If you want 50 dollars worth of fun then that is what it is worth to you! I respect ALL players of this game and believe me , can understand their frustrations with some of the things you see happening in YOUR game... Guys... PUN is the least of your worries... We have everyone's interest at heart at so many levels you wouldn't believe it.... And before I get a load of derogatory comments all I would say is that there are clever people on the forum who know what I am talking about... These are my views and not neccesarily the views of PUN hierarchy

CplJC
01-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Pirate business is OUR business..we don't hack... We don't cheat and we are not gree *****es... World Domination is based entirely on the style of game we play... Don't moan about how much I spend.. If you want 50 dollars worth of fun then that is what it is worth to you! I respect ALL players of this game and believe me , can understand their frustrations with some of the things you see happening in YOUR game... Guys... PUN is the least of your worries... We have everyone's interest at heart at so many levels you wouldn't believe it.... And before I get a load of derogatory comments all I would say is that there are clever people on the forum who know what I am talking about... These are my views and not neccesarily the views of PUN hierarchy
Exactly..why dont people just let ignorant threads like this die out! Who cares if you guys spend a crap load..actually in reality it is those big spenders that keep the game updated, new things coming out etc etc..without them..it will die out.

(ENG)VirtualHero-79
01-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Ha I just wish I had money to keep up, good on you pun however stop given gree holiday when we got problems to fix lol

GRW
01-27-2013, 08:13 AM
And who was behind the grassy knoll in 1964..... Hmmmmm

(ENG)VirtualHero-79
01-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I don't no grw I give up

camper killer
01-27-2013, 08:22 AM
I still have not seen a single bit of evidence one way or another. Just speculation.

I do believe those in this game a long time have seen this pendulum swing (thats for you opie and anthony fans out there) many times back and forth, and mostly on rumor and conjecture.

zebadul
01-27-2013, 08:34 AM
So many haters maybe just maybe one day my faction will be close to PUN I doubt it but hey its a game.go pirates go.I salute you.

Wufnu
01-27-2013, 08:57 AM
So many haters maybe just maybe one day my faction will be close to PUN I doubt it but hey its a game.go pirates go.I salute you.

I have never understood the mindset of people who when they see someone eating a pie want to step on it. Ask and they just might share some of the pie, or better yet tell you how they got it.

zebadul
01-27-2013, 09:06 AM
I have never understood the mindset of people who when they see someone eating a pie want to step on it. Ask and they just might share some of the pie, or better yet tell you how they got it.
Well put,I like pie lol

threefellow
01-27-2013, 10:12 AM

I'll let you keep that other ear this time! Lol
Thanks buddy, actually DOG is compliment...FFP frequently meets people with babies and/or
dogs...babies always smile and look FFP right in the eye...dogs always come up to
FFP and say hello...one time this lady asked me why always happens...FFP say
"because FFP look like baby and he is a DOG!" True story.

BigD@wg
01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks buddy, actually DOG is compliment...FFP frequently meets people with babies and/or
dogs...babies always smile and look FFP right in the eye...dogs always come up to
FFP and say hello...one time this lady asked me why always happens...FFP say
"because FFP look like baby and he is a DOG!" True story.

Lol. I took no offense just having a bit of fun with my bud FFP. Nice story... You are quite the character FFP!

threefellow
01-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks BD, you are good friend of FFP and Pirates. You write extremely well..
FFP know, being a ROADS scholar and all:)

This igor fellow actually did us vicious, throat cutting Pirates a favor here by allowing
you and other edikkated fellows to explain some more stufff...

Yes, a true story...FFP acts like a dog and looks like the baby(big bald head and big
blue eyes) ...still able to drive the ladies wild..you KNOW he has the lines:)

Mcdoc
01-27-2013, 10:53 AM
I thought the SuperFaction were somehow cheating when we first battled them and they had already accumulated over 5 million WD points in the first 24 hours - BUT - my little faction with just 2 or 3 medium Gold spenders were able to pull of 200k to 250k WD points per battle when we had more than 20 of our 48 members in a single battle.

SO - Apologies to the Superfaction for my conclusion (fueled by the rumor that their leader had been banned for cheating)

If you can get 200k WD points in a battle - thats 1 million every 5 battles - if so 5 Million points a day is not that hard given those numbers.

If you can get 250k points per battle - thats 1 million WD points every 4 battles - TOTALLY obtainable.

THESE are just higher results than most people were able to achieve or commit to - doesn't make anyone a cheat.

MerlinBlack
01-27-2013, 10:54 AM
I personally make a nice 6 figure income and could afford to spend quite a bit on this game. But I won't because as I've stated elsewhere I don't see the value in it. But it's not hard for me to believe that you could put a large group together in my income bracket and dominate just as PUN do.

Totally agree.

Mcdoc
01-27-2013, 10:56 AM
And who was behind the grassy knoll in 1964..... Hmmmmm

It was George Bush Sr - I saw the video on the Internet that proves it - if it is on the internet - it MUST be true - LoL

Acid Reflux
01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I used to think all the guys with huge stats hacked. Then I grew up and realized that some people can drop it like its hot and not even care. Someday, I hope to get a job that allows me the same!

NakedCherryPie
01-27-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm homeless.
I have no job or jobless benefits.
My iPad was stolen from some car on the street.
I panhandle for money off an interstate exit.
I use this money to buy iTunes cards, $2,000 worth every month.
I steal wifi from nearby cafes.
I steal power from the library.
I am NakedCherryPie.

Acid Reflux
01-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm homeless.
I am NakedCherryPie.

You sir, are my hero

CplJC
01-27-2013, 12:46 PM
You know the thing they really need to fix..Is the matchmaking system! there was no need for a faction in the 500s to be matched non stop with the top 25... Fix it!

asdfg12345
01-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Ive posted it before also..there are gree employees with free to unlimited gold having test/dummy accounts playing the game. Who are they we may never know. Its part of a marketing strategy...the have free gold, another player or faction wants to compete so they start unloading cash and the gree employee or faction uses their free gold to keep up or stay ahead and have the real players spend money to try and do the same
any proof?

Bubs
01-27-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm homeless.
I am NakedCherryPie.

And all of us in our faction thought the Nakedcherrypie faction is/was made up of Gree employees...we just couldn't figure out how almost all the members were able to have all their names changed to Nakedcherrypie (making weaker players indistinguishable from strong ones), then have them all changed back to their original ones within hours of the end of the event...let's all be honest, Gree just doesn't work that fast to name change tickets...

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 12:58 PM

I feel the same way, peace and lets enjoy the game free, guys. :p

Domino_brown
01-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Back in the early days of MW the developers decided to put AI players in the game (to give the weaker players someone to beat down). This went fine for a few weeks, until a very weak player lost a fight to the AI. The AI changed when this happened, it tasted victory and decided it was not going back. The AI started building its strength , and even took on a name (PUN) and personality !

So employee? Hacker? , I say that's silly

Now, super intelligent computer program, on the other hand...

King little fruit fly
01-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Back in the early days of MW the developers decided to put AI players in the game (to give the weaker players someone to beat down). This went fine for a few weeks, until a very weak player lost a fight to the AI. The AI changed when this happened, it tasted victory and decided it was not going back. The AI started building its strength , and even took on a name (PUN) and personality !

So employee? Hacker? , I say that's silly

Now, super intelligent computer program, on the other hand...

Interesting thought, did you write the original terminator script?

NakedCherryPie
01-27-2013, 01:17 PM
And all of us in our faction thought the Nakedcherrypie faction is/was made up of Gree employees...we just couldn't figure out how almost all the members were able to have all their names changed to Nakedcherrypie (making weaker players indistinguishable from strong ones), then have them all changed back to their original ones within hours of the end of the event...let's all be honest, Gree just doesn't work that fast to name change tickets...I'm not associated with those people, they stole my name.

NakedCherryPie
01-27-2013, 01:20 PM
You know the thing they really need to fix..Is the matchmaking system! there was no need for a faction in the 500s to be matched non stop with the top 25... Fix it!I found that the matchmaking system worked great. If you were matched up with a much more powerful faction, it was because of a hacker or three in your faction. I had mucho fun destroying the leader of factions like this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 02:55 PM
I can publicly state that we do not have one leader. We don't work that way.
I thought the SuperFaction were somehow cheating when we first battled them and they had already accumulated over 5 million WD points in the first 24 hours - BUT - my little faction with just 2 or 3 medium Gold spenders were able to pull of 200k to 250k WD points per battle when we had more than 20 of our 48 members in a single battle.SO - Apologies to the Superfaction for my conclusion (fueled by the rumor that their leader had been banned for cheating)If you can get 200k WD points in a battle - thats 1 million every 5 battles - if so 5 Million points a day is not that hard given those numbers.If you can get 250k points per battle - thats 1 million WD points every 4 battles - TOTALLY obtainable.THESE are just higher results than most people were able to achieve or commit to - doesn't make anyone a cheat.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
I provide risqué sexual services for men. The things I'll do to get $100 have no limit. Wear a donkey suit and, well you know. As my pal, NCP said, I got this addiction. I gotta get me fixes.
I'm homeless. I have no job or jobless benefits. My iPad was stolen from some car on the street.I panhandle for money off an interstate exit.I use this money to buy iTunes cards, $2,000 worth every month. I steal wifi from nearby cafes. I steal power from the library. I am NakedCherryPie.