PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experiencing slow play and where do I post to CJ for help

rarry13
01-26-2013, 03:40 PM
gome reaction very slow how do I fix

Kjctnorris
01-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Good luck with that one. I think CJ is in hiding until they unf&@$ all the prize distribution.

Q Raider
01-26-2013, 03:54 PM
rarry13
Since the MW3 update if you have been in the comments screen, news feed, or the faction forum it is common to experience a significant game slowdown. Seems something hogs thememory and will not let go.

Closing and repenting the app is the easiest solution.

Jhenry02
01-26-2013, 04:32 PM
I have had this issue visiting allies since day 1

I am a cow
01-26-2013, 04:40 PM
I have had this issue visiting allies since day 1

Same it's really retarded

rarry13
01-26-2013, 04:59 PM
thks for come back

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 05:06 PM
My iPhone 5 is like Shiite of a shovel! Blink and I miss it! Fook it, l'm divorcing the wife and eloping with my iPhone to Iraq... LOL!

Col C Smythe
01-27-2013, 04:41 AM
Same probelm after visiting, adding, removing allies. Been that way since 3-4 updates ago.

Simple fix, irritating but simple - Close MW and reopen after visiting Ally section.

I don't go into Allies while doing anything but Ally stuff. Then close and reopen for Attacks, Raids, Boss, whatever.

ProCision
01-27-2013, 04:53 AM
Step one - Force stop the app

Step two - clear cache

Step three - delete game from phone

Step four - Redownload and install game

Step five - Play and enjoy lag free and error free

Step six - do it all over again in 2 days to 2 weeks. Depending how much you play. The game hold to much cache and starts to slow down, for Android users this is easy to fix. Force stop, clear cache and re-launch the game and it works great for a day to a few days.

Slippo
01-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Same probelm after visiting, adding, removing allies. Been that way since 3-4 updates ago.

Simple fix, irritating but simple - Close MW and reopen after visiting Ally section.

I don't go into Allies while doing anything but Ally stuff. Then close and reopen for Attacks, Raids, Boss, whatever.

I get the exact same problem when I visit my allies, and have to close and re-open app. I used to get it before if i raided a base with someone who has over 500 Alies but it seems to happen now when i visit my own allies.

FromAfar
01-28-2013, 09:20 AM
My iPod (g3 I think) gets very slow. Just swiping around the screen, zooming in/out, etc.

I think there are just more demands put in the little device to handle more features.

Pad2 and phone4 are a tad slow, but no where near as slow as the pod, which may require replacement soon

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 09:44 AM
My iPod (g3 I think) gets very slow. Just swiping around the screen, zooming in/out, etc.

I think there are just more demands put in the little device to handle more features.

Pad2 and phone4 are a tad slow, but no where near as slow as the pod, which may require replacement soon

Latest generation of iDevices (apart from the iPod Touch which has the A5) have the A6 processor which are dual-core CPU and triple-core GPU. It is the triple-core GPU that makes a huge difference to the graphics speed such as scrolling around your base with no lag. The A5 processor and lower will have some lag, the older you go, the worse it gets!

It is the first generation of Apple CPU/GPU that really does the job well. Don't accept anything less! Playing on my daughter's iPod Touch 4th Gen with the A4 CPU is shockingly slow and laggy... yuck! I am spoilt!

Ulrich von Bek
01-28-2013, 11:38 AM
gome reaction very slow how do I fix
dont know if this is a closed shop or not (i have received two rude messages asking who i am and what i want on this forum)but i joined this forum trying to find out if other players were having the same issues.buildings not loading, game sticking (lost 45 gold bars), cant travel to and from friends and rivals, fighting a boss is in slow motion (time to make a cup of tea).anyway i sent in tickets pm cj over the many issues not one reply, i am a non tecky but know the game is on their servers so i formatted
my phone and sd card thinking i had another virus from the free gold apps. I was level 50 with alot of good kit.no 1 yr vet,no daylight chaser, gold units all gone and still no reply. Well i hp thats put a wiggle in your walk. Thanks for the master sheet maverick.

Dutchie
01-28-2013, 11:47 AM
dont know if this is a closed shop or not (i have received two rude messages asking who i am and what i want on this forum)but i joined this forum trying to find out if other players were having the same issues.buildings not loading, game sticking (lost 45 gold bars), cant travel to and from friends and rivals, fighting a boss is in slow motion (time to make a cup of tea).anyway i sent in tickets pm cj over the many issues not one reply, i am a non tecky but know the game is on their servers so i formatted
my phone and sd card thinking i had another virus from the free gold apps. I was level 50 with alot of good kit.no 1 yr vet,no daylight chaser, gold units all gone and still no reply. Well i hp thats put a wiggle in your walk. Thanks for the master sheet maverick.

You are an Android player, so do the following once a month or when it starts slowing down again!

1. Delete / Uninstall MW App
2. Once deleted, shutdown and restart the Android phone
3. Go to App Store, download MW App and install it.
4. Play and it should improve performance!

All your game data and account are kept on GREE's servers, so you won't lose any data! Just remember your game code and password!

Problem is with the game cache which over time affects performance, so by deleting the app and re-installing it, it will clear the cache and you start from afresh!

Hope this helps!