PDA

View Full Version : Fresh servers?

Edgy
01-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Im new to CC and its hard to catch up. Trying to attack people for money is useless because everyones stats are so insanely high from daily scratch cards, a new player has no chance. While on the flip side, I'm getting constantly bullied. Makes me not want to play at all.

I've played a similar game to this that was web based, and they released new servers constantly. I checked back there today for fun, they have near 300 servers now over 4 years.

It's fun being able to have a fresh start with everyone who wants in, to have a level playing field. Leaderboards are nice too.

It's good for business too, theres no way im gonna pay to play in this stale game, but on a new server I might purchase some gold to compete.

MrWiggles
01-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Same... I've been playing for almost a month now and my stamina bar is almost always filled up because it takes ages to find one person with lower/similar stats to me (i'm like 3000-3500 at Level 50 with 88 mafia. yes i know I suck lol) wish it was easier to find people at my att-defense level

Ramshutu
01-26-2013, 02:26 PM
I have to say that there are a significant number of people at low levels with high stats, primarily as they have been camping. In fact, I reackon more people at level 5 have nightclubs than level 200.

Saying that, I started playing my android account in September, and didn't have much of an issue, it's all about patience, persistance, and well placed investments.

A significant number of my buildings were paid for by those scratcher guys :)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-26-2013, 02:31 PM
If you've been playing a month.. And you're at lvl 50.. just keep leveling up as fast as you can... It's worked so far ey?

Little Tony
01-26-2013, 02:40 PM
MrWiggles / Edgy - are you both doing a lot of PvE ? If so, unless you are farming for specific items to equip your mob I would concentrate on either robbing or fighting instead as the XP from PvE sounds like it is causing you to level up to quickly with-out an increase in your A/D stats.

I have participated in one boss event, the last collect 10 event (got the 10th item) and collect the scratchers every day. Doing things a little differently on this account makes for quite a different experience compared to main account where i levelled too quickly and was at level 80 before I discovered the forum. Have a read through the "Best of the Best" guides - should give you some good ideas.

MrWiggles
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
MrWiggles / Edgy - are you both doing a lot of PvE ? If so, unless you are farming for specific items to equip your mob I would concentrate on either robbing or fighting instead as the XP from PvE sounds like it is causing you to level up to quickly with-out an increase in your A/D stats.

I have participated in one boss event, the last collect 10 event (got the 10th item) and collect the scratchers every day. Doing things a little differently on this account makes for quite a different experience compared to main account where i levelled too quickly and was at level 80 before I discovered the forum. Have a read through the "Best of the Best" guides - should give you some good ideas.

Is PvE the thing where you go and look for others to attack?
I also was able to get into the El Diablo event, but I didn't know about the tiers... I happened to be level 25 when the event started I think, and then I leveled up to 26 and I suddenly had a lot of trouble defeating them ._.
I've actually gotten OK luck with scratchers, and I am active every day, so that shouldn't be problem.

dudeman
01-26-2013, 02:52 PM
TL;DR:

So campers are killing the game for new players? Shtty.

Little Tony
01-26-2013, 02:56 PM
PvE = player versus energy, this would be doing the various jobs in each of the maps, etc. attacking others would be PvP (player versus player). You may want to consider robbing only laundromats and lofts as they have some of the best rewards compared to the XP that gain.

Ramshutu
01-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Player vs environment.